Page 5 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2020, 4:21 am

cyberdad wrote:
Looks like China is trolling Australia with doctored pictures of Australian soldiers killing children circulating on Chinese social media

Scomo will have something to say shortly

Wtf is that.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2020, 4:28 am

Pepe wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
These ladies at 0:56 and 1:25 are coming for you Pepe. And they're gonna punish you hard....very hard.

Nicht scheißen schießen!
I will readily surrender to the China*s* military babes. :heart:

That's treason! These babes are coming to conquer your backyard, your garage, your bathroom, your bedroom, your personal bathtu-.

Hmmm.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2020, 4:41 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Looks like China is trolling Australia with doctored pictures of Australian soldiers killing children circulating on Chinese social media

Wtf is that.

The Chinese photoshopped an Afghan child being murdered by an Aussie soldier.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2020, 5:48 am

cyberdad wrote:

The China*s* call that a "cartoon".
They just mocked Morrison, btw.
They are being infantile, but "might makes right".
What can you do?

That will teach Australia for putting most of their trade "in one basket".
This is why I made the choice, years ago, not to invest in shares of companies that deal with China*, such as Blackmores. 8)
We need to diversify our trade deals, away from China* as soon as we can, as best as we can.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2020, 5:50 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Pepe wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
These ladies at 0:56 and 1:25 are coming for you Pepe. And they're gonna punish you hard....very hard.

Nicht scheißen schießen!

That's treason! These babes are coming to conquer your backyard, your garage, your bathroom, your bedroom, your personal bathtu-.

Hmmm.

I intend to counter-attack and "invade" the China*s* babes multiple times. :mrgreen:
Happy now? 8O

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2020, 10:53 am

Pepe wrote:
Quote:
If Trump loses the presidency, 'China will come after Australia'
05/11/2020|9min

Sky News host Paul Murray says if Donald Trump loses the presidency, China is going to come for Australia.

His comment comes regarding recent news China has placed an import ban on Australian exports.

“China is going to come after us as an example of what happens if you displease them, of what happens if you demand the accountability you demand for every other nation,” Mr Murray said.

“Australia demanded that we must know what China knew about a pandemic in their own country.

“We must know, why they decided to cut off domestic flights from Wuhan, but why domestic flights going across the world, were able to continue for another week.

“A million people have now died because of the plague that got out of control in China.

“But Australia is being punished because we want that accountability.

“China, as the totalitarian state that it is, reacts to accountability… as if you had said the most insulting thing about a leaders’ mothers.

“They turn off the tap to punish you.

“China today have put their foot down and now seek to punish Australia.

“China wishes to treat Australia as the rogue state, the example they would send to Biden’s America, Johnson’s UK.”

Well, Trump lost.
Watch out Australia. EEP! 8O

Sky News host Paul Murray is completely wrong. To counteract China, the U.S.A. needs a President willing to surround himself with -- and listen to -- serious, knowledgeable geopolitical strategic thinkers, not a narcissistic clown like Trump who thinks he knows better than the experts and keeps dissing our allies.

Please see Trump and China (and Australia).

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2020, 11:50 am

Pepe wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Pepe wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Nicht scheißen schießen!

Hmmm.

I intend to counter-attack and "invade" the China*s* babes multiple times. :mrgreen:
Happy now? 8O

Vive la résistance!

You would become a War groom.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2020, 12:09 pm

Let's see if you stand a chance.

https://www.globalfirepower.com/countri ... it=COMPARE

Oh, you have equal aircraft carriers power!

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2020, 3:39 pm

Pepe wrote:

The China*s* call that a "cartoon".
They just mocked Morrison, btw.
They are being infantile, but "might makes right".
What can you do?

That will teach Australia for putting most of their trade "in one basket".
This is why I made the choice, years ago, not to invest in shares of companies that deal with China*, such as Blackmores. 8)
We need to diversify our trade deals, away from China* as soon as we can, as best as we can.

There has been a covert war going on for some decades now. The Chinese CCP pay hackers to breach our security firewalls to extract data which they have been steadily collecting for some unknown purpose?

SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 4:03 pm

cyberdad wrote:

Pretty old thread.
But I have to say, it's not "doctored pictures". This is the work of an active painter.
A painting!
This once again demonstrates how skewed China's information is after it reaches Australia. Can't believe this is happening with a large number of Chinese speakers in Australia.
And I, sadly, find that many of the arguments made by my opponents in the past are actually so solid.

That painter, he was quite popular with the pro-establishment for his artistic effect and ideology at that time.
But he and his supporters became a popular meme that was ridiculed when everyone found out that he would only use "artistic satire" to focus on Anglo-countrises tragedies but not China's. Only the most radical pro-establishment factions would dare to still follow him.

Although different factions will choose different narrative angles or standards, there is a strong preference in the field of international political debate in China to apply the same standard to all countries.
People who aren't or don't pretend to be will not gain a voice (at least not for long) in political debate because it's an extremely easy loophole to catch.

Cover your eyes, if you like. It will serve no purpose.

You might expect to be able to crush them in your hand, into wolf-bone fragments.
Dance with me, funeralxempire. Into night's circle we fly, until the fire enjoys us.

SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2022, 8:01 pm

I double checked the original version of the painting. There is an electronic signature of the painter in the lower right corner.
(Since I'm not sure if the version without the mosaic can be released here, I won't post the original image for now.)

This part has been deliberately cut off. This results in the caption below the painting/image not appearing to be in the middle.
The electronic signature will allow any Chinese speaker to quickly look up the original information.
And, the right part of the picture seems to be easy to see that this is just a caricature.

Cover your eyes, if you like. It will serve no purpose.

You might expect to be able to crush them in your hand, into wolf-bone fragments.
Dance with me, funeralxempire. Into night's circle we fly, until the fire enjoys us.