Page 1 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2020, 7:13 pm

Quote:
If Trump loses the presidency, 'China will come after Australia'
05/11/2020|9min

Sky News host Paul Murray says if Donald Trump loses the presidency, China is going to come for Australia.

His comment comes regarding recent news China has placed an import ban on Australian exports.

“China is going to come after us as an example of what happens if you displease them, of what happens if you demand the accountability you demand for every other nation,” Mr Murray said.

“Australia demanded that we must know what China knew about a pandemic in their own country.

“We must know, why they decided to cut off domestic flights from Wuhan, but why domestic flights going across the world, were able to continue for another week.

“A million people have now died because of the plague that got out of control in China.

“But Australia is being punished because we want that accountability.

“China, as the totalitarian state that it is, reacts to accountability… as if you had said the most insulting thing about a leaders’ mothers.

“They turn off the tap to punish you.

“China today have put their foot down and now seek to punish Australia.

“China wishes to treat Australia as the rogue state, the example they would send to Biden’s America, Johnson’s UK.”

Well, Trump lost.
Watch out Australia. EEP! 8O

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2020, 2:08 am

I think Morrison will kow-tow to Beijing, pay tribute and things will return to what it was before.

But yes Beijing will inflict punishment (no doubt) for Morrison sucking up to Trump - how much we are yet to find out.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2020, 4:47 am

cyberdad wrote:
I think Morrison will kow-tow to Beijing, pay tribute and things will return to what it was before.

But yes Beijing will inflict punishment (no doubt) for Morrison sucking up to Trump - how much we are yet to find out.

I suspect Morrison is sucking up to Biden now, for the good of Australia.
Without America, we are in deep, deep, deep, doggie doo. 8O

Keep America strong, is what I say!

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2020, 5:31 am

Pepe wrote:

Yeah that too...

StayFrosty
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2020, 11:58 am

Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

*Laughs menacingly*

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

13 Nov 2020, 12:00 pm

Does Australia have its own army and navy?

I would also like to point out that the queue for potential Chinese conquer is opened by Taiwan, not Australia.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

StayFrosty
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2020, 9:17 pm

magz wrote:
They do.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2020, 9:37 pm

magz wrote:

I would also like to point out that the queue for potential Chinese conquer is opened by Taiwan, not Australia.

The punishment Pepe is referring to is in relation to trade. Australia has been too over-exposed in terms of reliance on Chinese market for selling our minerals/agricultural produce. Greedy short term opportunistic politicians and business interests have also sold a lot of Australian owned assets to the CCP.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2020, 10:02 pm

The Australian army uses mostly knives, boomerangs, and s**t, right?

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2020, 10:17 pm

magz wrote:

Morrison has committed an *extra* quarter of a Billion, in the defence of Australia.
God Pepe, bless him.
But without America, we are cactus.

But then, if China* gets our resources and our location, it will have an easy time in conquering New Zealand, and presumably, later, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
America can't afford *not* to help us, for there long term security, if China* attacks us.

Regarding Taiwan:
Absolutely, they will have to conquer them first, to secure the supply lines if when they go for Australia.
I've mentioned this in another thread, already.

1 Hong Kong. <check>
2. Taiwan. <pending>
3. The *real* resource prize, Australia, with its sparse population.(Plenty of "Lebensraum" for the China*s* people.
4. New Zealand.
5. Then who knows? EEP! 8O

Damn, I'm glad I'm not a young man any longer.
And, Damn, I'm glad I don't have any hooman kids. 8O

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2020, 10:22 pm

cyberdad wrote:
magz wrote:

The punishment Pepe is referring to is in relation to trade. Australia has been too over-exposed in terms of reliance on Chinese market for selling our minerals/agricultural produce. Greedy short term opportunistic politicians and business interests have also sold a lot of Australian owned assets to the CCP.

Incorrect.
My main concern is a physical invasion, by China*.
Military experts have suggested we could be at war with China*, by the end of the decade, and this was before the pandemic.
Destroying our economy will simply make it easier to conquer us. 8O

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2020, 10:22 pm

Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
magz wrote:

Incorrect.
Military experts have suggested we could be at war with China*, by the end of the decade, and this was before the pandemic.

not going to happen.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2020, 10:24 pm

VegetableMan wrote:

Boomerangs are overrated as a weapon. A more effective one is the woomera which propels a spear long distances and is deadly.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2020, 10:26 pm

VegetableMan wrote:

Mostly, yes.
We also have cavalry units of wombats and kangas, but I don't fancy their effectiveness against panzer China*s* tanks. 8O

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2020, 10:33 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
magz wrote:

Incorrect.

not going to happen.

We hope, but if America appears weak, that will encourage the China*s*.
We don't want any American Chamberlains. 8O

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2020, 10:43 pm

Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
magz wrote:

Incorrect.

not going to happen.

We hope, but if America appears weak, that will encourage the China*s*.
We don't want any American Chamberlains. 8O

If the Chinese government isn't going to invade Taiwan I doubt they would worry about Australia.

While our politicians think in terms of 3 years between elections, the CCP plans ahead a hundred years. They will eventually rule but they will absorb Australia quietly over time without us realising.

They have absolutely no reason to invade, we are in their sphere already.