Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2021, 5:03 pm

magz wrote:
Have you been a member of a cult?

No.
My situation is complicated.
People who haven't experienced it and are not in the loop, won't understand.

Quote:
People who have survived ritual abuse or mind control experiments have often been silenced, accused of lying, mocked and disbelieved.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

28 Apr 2021, 1:33 am

I've experienced thought control in the classical meaning of it - constant psychological manipulation.
It leaves one's mental health shattered.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2021, 12:46 pm

amterribly sorry PePe that you have had to go through what you have ..

where ever you go ,there you are

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 6:02 pm

Jakki wrote:
amterribly sorry PePe that you have had to go through what you have ..

[hug]

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 6:06 pm

magz wrote:
I've experienced thought control in the classical meaning of it - constant psychological manipulation.
It leaves one's mental health shattered.

The best way to handle things, I have found, is to shun real-life social contact wherever possible.
This is coming from a single older man, however.
The irony is, social isolation of "Targeted Individuals" is precisely the goal of gang-stalkers. :lmao:

What can I say?
It works for me. :shrug: :wink:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 6:36 pm

Pepe wrote:
The irony is, social isolation of "Targeted Individuals" is precisely the goal of gang-stalkers.

If one is genuinely being targeted, the forced but ultimately self-imposed isolation could potentially be the goal.

If one isn't being targeted and is suffering from delusional symptoms the cutting off of one's social support network would likely only contribute to spiralling further away from reality, likely extending the period the person suffers. This might become more complicated if social stresses contributed to the delusional symptoms because withdrawal might be needed in order to make those symptoms cease. Whether or not one has a strong support network they trust might contribute to being able to tell what exactly the situation one faced genuinely was.

I went through periods of those symptoms when I was younger. The feeling of persecution was real. The persecution was often real, but it wasn't organized to the extent I understood it to be.

Someone who is hypothetically the victim of the former situation (organized group harassment) might be at a higher risk of suffering the latter later on since who could argue with them that it couldn't happen? That would seem like the ultimate victory since the feeling of being stalked and bullied en masse would persist long after the effort had stopped.

In either scenario reintegrating at some point would likely be beneficial to overall mental health but it's hard to not be understanding that accomplishing that might be very difficult. Being subjected to terrible stressors really does seem to have the potential to have long term impacts on a person's mental health.

No one should have to deal with feeling like the only option they have is to shun human contact to ensure their own well being.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Eurythmic
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2021, 2:34 am

Pepe wrote:

The best way to handle things, I have found, is to shun real-life social contact wherever possible.

So when do you want to catch up for a coffee Pepe?
When I'm in the harbour city I'm closer to Woronora area than Warragamba.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2021, 7:05 pm

Eurythmic wrote:
Pepe wrote:

So when do you want to catch up for a coffee Pepe?
When I'm in the harbour city I'm closer to Woronora area than Warragamba.

If you were a "Targetted Individual", you would appreciate this line in my signature:
"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet." ;)
Need I say more? 8O

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2021, 7:44 pm

Wonders why Eurythmic , wrote they did ? :roll:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2021, 4:53 pm

Jakki wrote:
Wonders why Eurythmic , wrote they did ? :roll:

It is up for speculation. ;)

Eurythmic
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2021, 10:51 am

Sincerely sorry if I upset you Pepe, it was a comment made in jest!
As is probably apparent I'm a big shitstirrer.

How do you know we haven't met yet?
We may have.
I sometimes even wear a hat when I'm driving (I'm a big bloke with a shaven head, have to keep it warm somehow).

To quote another true Aussie, Paul Kelly:

Don't stand so close to the window
Somebody out there might see
You're not supposed to be here with me
The walls have ears
And the darkness has eyes
Don't you see?

With kind regards and best wishes,
the bloke who sometimes lives down Woronora way
and also wears a hat to keep his head warm.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 7:31 pm

Quote:
How to test if your phone is spying on you

Quote:
How to protect your privacy

Review your app permissions. Some apps might want to access your microphone without any reason. This might allow bad actors to spy on you in the background, or collect ad targeting data on you when you don’t want them listening. Go though your smartphone’s settings and make sure that apps can access only resources needed to do their job.
Delete your activities. Apple, Google, and other service providers allow you to delete your dictation history. You can also turn off audio recordings and thus avoid ending up in the middle of the leak some day.
Don’t share too much with your virtual assistant. We recommend carefully choosing the information you dictate to your phone. The less it knows, the better.

https://nordvpn.com/blog/phone-listenin ... gTest_NT_S

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2021, 8:27 pm

And if they are harassing you thru krank phone calls, get an answering machine, skreen the calls, record their crap and take it to the telephone company or police.
I rarely answer my phones and usually wait for a message.
No message = not important. 8)

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2021, 6:31 pm

Too many coincidences , connecting people whom know or are removed from each other by one or 2 persons . but when all these people are directly related by blood or marriage or adoption .
And you are being directly harassed by numbers of these people whom you actually out of your way
to steer clear of . But this situation goes on and on for more than years , There is a possibility you could see yourself as a Targrted person i think.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2021, 7:16 pm

Jakki wrote:
Too many coincidences , connecting people whom know or are removed from each other by one or 2 persons . but when all these people are directly related by blood or marriage or adoption .
And you are being directly harassed by numbers of these people whom you actually out of your way
to steer clear of . But this situation goes on and on for more than years , There is a possibility you could see yourself as a Targrted person i think.

Agreed. Too many coincidences.

Disinformation/gaslighting is common on the internet. Any rational person can't simply dismiss this out of hand. Those who do could simply be part of the psychological abuse.
I suggest people with integrity should simply keep an open mind. 8)

One more thing.
If someone hasn't experienced "Ritual Abuse", they really should STFU rather than suggest someone has a mental illness. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2021, 11:49 pm

It looks like one of my posts has "disappeared".
"Interesting." 8)