Pepe's guide to Gang Stalkers.

Page 6 of 6 [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

04 Aug 2021, 8:00 pm

Pepe wrote:
It looks like one of my posts has "disappeared".
"Interesting." 8)
Because it quoted a post from another member who asked for it and a couple of others to be removed.
Nothing more than that.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

05 Aug 2021, 5:20 am

Off Topic
Well there's an odd bug - Pepe bumped this thread at 02:00:44 (local time) Aug 5, which changed the date/time of my post above to that. In fact it was posted a few hours after the post I'd quoted.
"interesting" 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 7:34 pm

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 7:45 pm

Pepe wrote:
And if they are harassing you thru krank phone calls, get an answering machine, skreen the calls, record their crap and take it to the telephone company or police.
I rarely answer my phones and usually wait for a message.
No message = not important. 8)

Aren't the police and phone company also infiltrated and compromised?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 7:50 pm

ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
And if they are harassing you thru krank phone calls, get an answering machine, skreen the calls, record their crap and take it to the telephone company or police.
I rarely answer my phones and usually wait for a message.
No message = not important. 8)

Aren't the police and phone company also infiltrated and compromised?

"Institutionalised gang-stalking" is covertly sanctioned by the government.
Politicians made the rulz.
Police follow them. 8)

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 7:55 pm

Pepe wrote:
Police follow them. 8)

So, what's the use in even complaining to them if they're also in on it, or compromised by it?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 8:46 pm

ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Police follow them. 8)

So, what's the use in even complaining to them if they're also in on it, or compromised by it?

Are you suggesting this is a binary situation? 8O

I have complained to the council because I was being harassed by one of their workers.
The harassment stopped and he was on his best behaviour thereafter.

Justice does happen, from time to time, even if it simply means the corrupt behaviour is mitigated.

BTW, never give the original evidence to the authorities, just copies, in case your solicitor needs to become involved. 8)

Also, if the government has their sights on you, proper, there is nothing anyone can do about it. People just have to wear it and do the best they can.
I ended up in hospital because of a fake car accident, as an example.
The police officers, who knew this was a Black Ops sting, were very sympathetic, and I appreciated that.

But, it is very unlikely that they will go feral if you are circumspect in your behaviour. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2022, 4:39 pm

To the sanctimonious, self-righteous bullies out there, I will borrow a phrase that was used recently in Ukraine.
"russian warship gang stalkers, go f**k yourself!" 8)

nobiggie
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Jan 2023, 10:35 pm

((Enter the whistleblower))

Lol nice use of words eh?

think black ops :) like literally.

Autism. Asperger’s adhd etc. gang stalking is the DOD trying to “help” you lol. I’m not sure if it’s only for the undiagnosed but yes they are trying to push you-push you to lose your s**t, and finally get diagnosed if you haven’t yet. Do U ever feel like wow they really want my attention? They use colors and they use all of most of the things u guys mentioned, sometimes sounds too to try and get u to be annoyed freak out etc. The program (costs a lot to run) is basically to watch you everywhere for a meltdown etc, caused by people who mainly will not face to face interact with you. The program was to end dec 2023 and now it will be extended possibly to 2028 sadly. Sorry guys!! Diagnosed r probably ok but undiagnosed spectrums etc you’re f****d :(

Dogs barking, beeping car horns, loud music noises or people etc. anything that u might consider annoying depending on what ur diagnosis is or could be. They also like to be personal so like using people you knows names etc. When u guys mentioned the things they did to you I just shook my head bc they have done sooooooo many things to me too. I feel for u guys. There is more to it but just think y would they “condition you” to anything? Think about what for??? They also have severe interest in if you could be empath/hsp just another way to say person who they can try and “torture” lol. Ignoring them helps but I don’t believe they stop till funding stops. I tape everything, I report what I can and just try and live my life but it’s definitely black ops and has to do with your mental health. They wanna know what u think, too. If it bothers u they do it more. They want to know exactly why it bothers u and what it makes u feel. Most important they want to make u feel “special” as indeed they feel u are. Try and figure out y? I’m shocked but I knew nothing b4 all the stalking and now I feel I have the answers I have searched for 7 years for. Do what they are telling u to do u will get your answers. (Don’t freak out I mean but think about what they are telling u and poof there’s ur answer) They wanna militarize YOU and your kids for special use. PERIOD.

MissMary227
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Jan 2023, 11:31 pm

nobiggie wrote:

Autism. Asperger’s adhd etc. gang stalking is the DOD trying to “help” you lol. I’m not sure if it’s only for the undiagnosed but yes they are trying to push you-push you to lose your s**t, and finally get diagnosed if you haven’t yet. Do U ever feel like wow they really want my attention? They use colors and they use all of most of the things u guys mentioned, sometimes sounds too to try and get u to be annoyed freak out etc. The program (costs a lot to run) is basically to watch you everywhere for a meltdown etc, caused by people who mainly will not face to face interact with you. The program was to end dec 2023 and now it will be extended possibly to 2028 sadly. Sorry guys!! Diagnosed r probably ok but undiagnosed spectrums etc you’re f****d :(

Dogs barking, beeping car horns, loud music noises or people etc. anything that u might consider annoying depending on what ur diagnosis is or could be. They also like to be personal so like using people you knows names etc. When u guys mentioned the things they did to you I just shook my head bc they have done sooooooo many things to me too. I feel for u guys. There is more to it but just think y would they “condition you” to anything? Think about what for??? They also have severe interest in if you could be empath/hsp just another way to say person who they can try and “torture” lol. Ignoring them helps but I don’t believe they stop till funding stops. I tape everything, I report what I can and just try and live my life but it’s definitely black ops and has to do with your mental health. They wanna know what u think, too. If it bothers u they do it more. They want to know exactly why it bothers u and what it makes u feel. Most important they want to make u feel “special” as indeed they feel u are. Try and figure out y? I’m shocked but I knew nothing b4 all the stalking and now I feel I have the answers I have searched for 7 years for. Do what they are telling u to do u will get your answers. (Don’t freak out I mean but think about what they are telling u and poof there’s ur answer) They wanna militarize YOU and your kids for special use. PERIOD.

Hi, Whistleblower. I am picking up what you are putting down. I appreciate your insight and I believe you. Thank you for sharing. Have you been privy to this for 7 years then? What else do you know?

No worries, I am personally not able to be 'militarized' because I already am in God's army, serving Him.

You can also PM me if you like or want to share more information more privately.
~peace

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2023, 12:02 am

nobiggie wrote:

Ignore them.
What they are doing is mind rape. 8)

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

06 Jan 2023, 11:02 pm

I don't think I shared this, posted it in someone's thread. Given I have relations with somebody who is saying has been through the experience, it concerns me and annoys me seeing people encourage each other into the belief with the scarcity of the proof pointing the other way for most of the people. At first I felt like it's a good way for people to share their burden. I think eventually I'll have to accept that it won't change. I'm glad their intrusive thought symptoms are basically gone now, or maybe I misunderstood something, anyway it's not a subject they enjoy so I'll have to settle for the lack of information and even understanding. The fact my skepticism tends to test theories is probably too much to him.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_harassment

This is what I found. Assuming it's true, there's no surprise that medication is helping (as the theorists sometimes say as part of the theory), being a mental illness. Some schizophrenia is from young ages, some becomes active around 20-30. Also has as symptoms recurrent nightmares, people kick in their sleep. Had an ex like that who was seeing monsters and hearing voices day in and out and was scared to sleep in the same bed with others because she kicked and even attacked them in the night. Some people have accidentally killed due to the disease.

There's no doubt that cia and all countries have done some impressive experiments and murders, on other people than the country's, on their workers, on their soldiers, inmates and also on their own country people, involuntarily and sometimes unknowingly. There are articles in the news that speak of concerns China still does, the military wants to create super-soldiers.

CIA publically apologized but denied physical hit before jump to death regardless of the medical papers clearly stating homicide, and they surely didn't stop their experiments and learned their lesson. Because they have power they can cover up and have gotten away because of the lack of proof or even in the presence of significant proof, which was stated by the court. Up to 25 years later some documents get declassified as it tends to do.

The fact is there is proof their drinks were laced, their mental state changed suddenly, but they also have memories of having been abused, even though distorted (the drugs and physical, sexual and mental abuse they use in brainwashing affect memories and alter some but is not perfect or indefinite especially upon escape from the buildings they do that in), being in odd places, detained or working for secret services or the military, sometimes signing some questionable paperwork without details or against the military being responsible for what happens on duty, which is backhanded and recognized as criminal in common rules for experimenting but when suing happens there are complications. Thoughts in your head is not proof such devices exist, or that you have been a subject of experimentation from different feds or govt branches. It might actually suggest that you are likely influenced by a disease that comes from your internal brain functions and circuits, that is already acknowledged and documented.

The rest of the cases use the same exact definition for cyberstalking and cyberbullying.

Examples of stalking may include:3
Following you around or spying on you
Sending you unwanted emails or letters
Calling you often
Showing up uninvited at your house, school, or work
Leaving you unwanted gifts
Damaging your home, car, or other property
Threatening you, your family, or pets with violence

Examples of cyberstalking include:

Sending unwanted, frightening, or obscene emails, text messages, or instant messages (IMs)
Harassing or threatening you on social media
Tracking your computer and internet use
Using technology such as GPS to track where you are

Regardless, this disease is not cured by discussion, as it tends to lean to believing and warping events in the way of its own 'truth' and will find a way to get you to believe those things, emotionally and mentally torturing you itself. 'Humanity is a disease.'

Given that schizophrenia takes dear ones away sooner by 20 years, I'll have to appreciate him while he's still around.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

Last edited by Rexi on 06 Jan 2023, 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

06 Jan 2023, 11:29 pm

MissMary227 wrote:
nobiggie wrote:

Hi, Whistleblower. I am picking up what you are putting down. I appreciate your insight and I believe you. Thank you for sharing. Have you been privy to this for 7 years then? What else do you know?

No worries, I am personally not able to be 'militarized' because I already am in God's army, serving Him.

You can also PM me if you like or want to share more information more privately.
~peace

Declassify is the point, not like CIA does, lol. Just a joke. Hope to not offend anyone.

I've quit God's Army and joined the opposition due to the indoctrination I was subdued to, but I'm still safe. So far so good.

Who would trust any army at this point anyway? Another joke.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.