Pepe's guide to Gang Stalkers.

Page 3 of 6 [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2020, 11:43 pm

What is gaslighting?

Gaslighting is used by gang-stalkers to disorient a person.
Breaking into a person's home and moving/stealing and even adding items, achieves this goal.

If gang-stalkers know something about your personal life, which they shouldn't, they use this to instil confusion and paranoia in that Targetted Individual.

Confusion makes people easier to manipulate, including discrediting themselves.
This confused mental state also makes the individual susceptible to hypnotic influence.
This is how stage hypnotists work, also.

Quote:
What is gaslighting?

Gaslighting is a form of emotional abuse that’s seen in abusive relationships. It’s the act of manipulating a person by forcing them to question their thoughts, memories, and the events occurring around them. A victim of gaslighting can be pushed so far that they question their own sanity.

Quote:
Gaslighting examples

People who gaslight become expert at pushing your buttons, and they know your sensitivities and vulnerabilities and use that knowledge against you. They make you doubt yourself, your judgment, your memory, and even your sanity.

Quote:
Gaslighting and narcissism

People who gaslight other people in their lives may have a psychological disorder called narcissistic personality disorder.

https://www.healthline.com/health/gaslighting

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2020, 7:45 pm

Quote:
Epidemiological data suggest that as many as 0.66% of adult women and 0.17% of adult men in the western world may suffer the subjective experience of being group-stalked (‘gang stalked’) at some point in their lives.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7178134/

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2020, 7:50 pm

madbutnotmad wrote:

Quote:
Gaslighting is a tactic in which a person or entity, in order to gain more power, makes a victim question their reality.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2020, 7:52 pm

domineekee wrote:
Actually these people do have a sense of humour

Yes. For them, it is a fun game.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2020, 8:03 pm

domineekee wrote:
Tempus Fugit wrote:
It seems to me that to most anyone who hasn't experienced this, it seems an improbable secnario. In contemplating if it would happen to me, I foremost wonder why anyone would bother. More specifically what they could possibly gain from it. It seems to me that following me around would just be stupid and pointless on their part.

I'm expressing being mystified by this phoenomon rather than expressing skepticism.

They're basically sadististic. When the victim realises what's going on their world turns upside down. There's no recource to justice, your brains feel fried and your skin feels like it's being heat blasted. It's psychological torture, we live in a sick society. Things just get better from their point of veiw, watching their sleep deprived victim disfunction in a confused state.

One of the reasons gang-stalkers work in groups is so they can "tag-team" stalk.

If it just a couple of perpetrators, over time evidence can be readily obtained through dashcam, fixed surveillance cameras and Bodycams. Having many stalkers, who interchange their activity, will create a situation where people have difficulty believing the psychological abuse is happening and will probably think the person is suffering from irrational paranoia.

Don't expect a single stalker to continuously stalk you.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2020, 8:22 pm

Jakki wrote:
Would be interested in the link to. PePe. Body camera source .

I just Google or use Ebay.

Type in:
-"Bodycam"

Here are some examples:
https://www.lightinthebox.com/en/p/hd-1 ... g0&irgwc=1

https://www.techradar.com/au/how-to/how ... ody-camera

I wouldn't recommend buying a Bodycam with GPS.
I was gang-stalked with the use of my own mobile phone, even when I had it turned off.
I always take the battery out of my phone, these days, otherwise the GPS is still active.

Also, get a bodycam with 1080p resolution, or better. I found images with resolutions below this are hopeless. I had one, and threw it out and bought a better one.
The one I had couldn't "read" a car license plate, which is useless.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2020, 8:36 pm

Thank you PePe ....... can wrap in tinfoil too . To block gps , I think

where ever you go ,there you are

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2020, 6:11 am

Pepe wrote:
domineekee wrote:
Tempus Fugit wrote:
It seems to me that to most anyone who hasn't experienced this, it seems an improbable secnario. In contemplating if it would happen to me, I foremost wonder why anyone would bother. More specifically what they could possibly gain from it. It seems to me that following me around would just be stupid and pointless on their part.

I'm expressing being mystified by this phoenomon rather than expressing skepticism.

They're basically sadististic. When the victim realises what's going on their world turns upside down. There's no recource to justice, your brains feel fried and your skin feels like it's being heat blasted. It's psychological torture, we live in a sick society. Things just get better from their point of veiw, watching their sleep deprived victim disfunction in a confused state.

One of the reasons gang-stalkers work in groups is so they can "tag-team" stalk.

If it just a couple of perpetrators, over time evidence can be readily obtained through dashcam, fixed surveillance cameras and Bodycams. Having many stalkers, who interchange their activity, will create a situation where people have difficulty believing the psychological abuse is happening and will probably think the person is suffering from irrational paranoia.

Don't expect a single stalker to continuously stalk you.

Well yeah, it preceeded me even when I left the UK to go live in Switzerland and it was there at the airport when I returned 4 years later. Hot potato. It polarised the gangs in a lot of places because they got me when I was young, I had angels so to speak and influential people on either side. Thing is its hard not to rock the boat in that situation, I'd have euphoric moments where I'd not give a s**t and talk a lot. I used to leave the house at 1am to walk around the city letting people walk a few meters behind me then I'd walk down an ally or down a stone staircase to the river. None of them ever do s**t in that situation.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2020, 9:13 pm

Jakki wrote:

That might work.
I didn't think of that.
Thank you.

How do you test if the tinfoil works?

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2020, 9:25 pm

Pepe wrote:
Jakki wrote:

That might work.
I didn't think of that.
Thank you.

Your welcome , wrap it up and call your. Cell phone from another number , I think cellphone signals are stronger than the gps signals. Think they are on similiar carrier frequencies .

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2020, 9:29 pm

domineekee wrote:
Well yeah, it preceeded me even when I left the UK to go live in Switzerland and it was there at the airport when I returned 4 years later.

I've heard about that happening.
It probably would have happened to me too, but I just stayed in the same place, for most of my life, so I wouldn't know.

domineekee wrote:
Hot potato. It polarised the gangs in a lot of places because they got me when I was young,

I was targetted for "special" attention/treatment when I was around 4 years old.
People who are particularly susceptible to hypnotic suggestion make the best victims of gang-stalking abuse.
Did you sleepwalk, when you were a child?

domineekee wrote:
I had angels so to speak and influential people on either side.

For every sociopathic gang-stalker, I had a dozen people who were sympathetic to what was being done to me.
The police were sympathetic too.
One police officer walked past me and said just one word: "Dissociation".
I appreciated that.

domineekee wrote:
Thing is its hard not to rock the boat in that situation, I'd have euphoric moments where I'd not give a s**t and talk a lot. I used to leave the house at 1am to walk around the city letting people walk a few meters behind me then I'd walk down an ally or down a stone staircase to the river. None of them ever do s**t in that situation.

I've come to the conclusion that people like us are there to show others what can happen to them, or their kids, if they don't behave. There is no profit in killing us.
I realised, halfway through a 20-year intensive gang-stalking event, that if they wanted to kill me, I would be dead.
An ordinary person couldn't do anything about it. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2020, 9:33 pm

Jakki wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Jakki wrote:

That might work.
I didn't think of that.
Thank you.

Your welcome , wrap it up and call your. Cell phone from another number , I think cellphone signals are stronger than the gps signals. Think they are on similiar carrier frequencies .

I guess I have an aversion to tinfoil, with its association of paranoid people using tinfoil hats. :mrgreen:
The disinformation/discreditation squad did a "bang-up job". 8O

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2020, 9:38 pm

Never know if the tin foil would work if you do not try it .?

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2020, 3:37 pm

Pepe wrote:
I was targetted for "special" attention/treatment when I was around 4 years old.
People who are particularly susceptible to hypnotic suggestion the best victims of gang-stalking abuse.
Did you sleepwalk, when you were a child?

No sleepwalking, just very trusting and impressionable.

When I walked into the area where my trouble all started I was given prompts "if you care about the children, go to the park". On my way there two guys came out onto the doorstep of a shop and said "take a look at your brother man", "take another look". There were two kids aged around 12 walking down the street, one was very docile looking, he had hooded eyelids and a gormless, naive smile, even though he was mixed race his skin had a distinctly green tinge, the poor boy looked exhausted. The boy walking next to him was leaning in and talking to him rapidly , he looked sly and calculating. It occurred to me that the my "brother" might have been a fellow aspie. He reminded me of Pinocchio being led astray by the cat and fox, wide eyed and suggestible.

Pepe wrote:
For every sociopathic gang-stalker, I had a dozen people who were sympathetic to what was being done to me.
The police were sympathetic too.
One police officer walked past me and said just one word: "Dissociation".
I appreciated that.

This is one element I really enjoyed, the constant communication from strangers. Snatches of conversation, signs even graffiti. On my 30th birthday the wall of a local Italian cafe was sprayed with.

"congratulations on reaching 30, for another 30 now walk slowly"

Conversation with friends were loaded with hints and required reading between the lines. I remember saying to one friend I met age 28, "I've never been into ballads" he replied "well, you went through a phase when you were 17 it was sweet". Nice friend, had gold tooth a long black leather coat a couple of guns in his safe and a hot temper, other similar types materialised around me and were similarly affectionate / cryptic. I submitted to their care and never questioned the meaning of their words.

Pepe wrote:
I realised, halfway through a 20-year intensive gang-stalking event, that if they wanted to kill me, I would be dead.

I was deep in denial about my situation. My wife broke the news to me, said she was also "under observation". When I said to her they'll kill me she said, "what for?" and laughed, then "don't you think if they wanted you dead you'd be dead already?"

I must admit, I alienated a few allys along the way with my erratic behaviour. I didn't get more than 4 hours sleep a night for a couple of years after it all became clear and felt either exhausted with depression, euphoric or furious. It was waring on those around me, whatever their intentions.

It's kind of therapeutic going over all this, you know how people usually react to this stuff, concern etc :P

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2020, 4:21 pm

It is a form of terrorism; not uncommon in the third world.

Hezbollah does it all the time against their local rivals.

We call it the "electronic army"; this reporter had been systematically harrassed and stalked for years for instance. https://www.newenglishreview.org/blog_d ... g_id=69924