Pepe's guide to Gang Stalkers.

Page 1 of 6 [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2020, 9:22 pm

Ladies, gentlemen, and the gender diverse,

Let me introduce myself.
The name's Pepe, James Pepe, and I have been a victim of Gang Stalking for over 20 years.
Fun times, ahh, yes. 8)

Here is an introductory video to start. 8)

AuroraBorealisGazer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2020, 10:04 pm

Happened to me my last year of school. Of course they were never punished. I however got called into the administrator's office :roll: . I imagine they are alcoholics now, creating a new generation of hateful bullies.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2020, 12:12 am

From the video: Go ahead. Make a friend. We will turn that person against you.

Charming! 8O :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2020, 6:33 pm

One enduring strategy of gang-stalkers:
Make the TI (Targeted Individuals) discredit themselves.

The Perps will bait you into doing things that will make you look bad to others.
Discreditation programs are part of the deal to isolate you.
Isolation is intended to deny you of support.
Get used to the idea of reminding yourself that if they win, you lose.
Don't let the bastards win. 8)

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2020, 1:38 am

Pepe wrote:
Ladies, gentlemen, and the gender diverse,

Let me introduce myself.
The name's Pepe, James Pepe, and I have been a victim of Gang Stalking for over 20 years.

I'm very sorry to hear this. Please tell us whatever you care to share with us about what has been happening to you and how it started.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2020, 1:56 am

In another thread here, you wrote:

Pepe wrote:
Before I go, I'd also like to see the mainstream world accept, and acknowledge, the existence of gang-stalking and hypnotic abuse.
I am doing something where I can.
Not wanting the bastards to win also gives me a reason to stick around

I'm replying here to avoid derailing the above thread.

What do you mean by "hypnotic abuse"?

When I tried Googling "hypnotic abuse", all I found (at least on the first page) was a bunch of articles on the abuse of "Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic" drugs. I get the feeling that's not what you are referring to?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2020, 3:18 am

Mona Pereth wrote:
In another thread here, you wrote:

Pepe wrote:
Before I go, I'd also like to see the mainstream world accept, and acknowledge, the existence of gang-stalking and hypnotic abuse.
I am doing something where I can.
Not wanting the bastards to win also gives me a reason to stick around

I'm replying here to avoid derailing the above thread.

What do you mean by "hypnotic abuse"?

When I tried Googling "hypnotic abuse", all I found (at least on the first page) was a bunch of articles on the abuse of "Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic" drugs. I get the feeling that's not what you are referring to?

If you have the time, look at this video: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=392285#p8653870

Tempus Fugit
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2020, 5:15 am

Since I learned about this I sometimes wonder about it. It does seem like people come out of the woodwork to annoy me at times. But as I tend to tune people out they're wasting their time if that's the case. Sometimes if I feel like someone is trying to annoy me by invading my space, like whilst grocery shopping, I'll start out doing them, rather than tune them out.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2020, 5:23 am

Tempus Fugit wrote:
Since I learned about this I sometimes wonder about it. It does seem like people come out of the woodwork to annoy me at times. But as I tend to tune people out they're wasting their time if that's the case. Sometimes if I feel like someone is trying to annoy me by invading my space, like whilst grocery shopping, I'll start out doing them, rather than tune them out.

In the video, Tennuni talked about a stalker programming/conditioning someone to react to anything related to roses.
I was conditioned to reacting badly to someone whistling.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2020, 9:18 am

Not sure if this is relevant, but looks like it might be helpful in at least some cases:

Bystander Intervention Training - "Hollaback! provides trainings on how to do your part to protect your neighbors and co-workers when bias and harassment collide in front of you. ... You can make a choice to actively and visibly take a stand against harassment. The Five D’s are different methods you can use to support someone who’s being harassed, emphasize that harassment is not okay, and demonstrate to people in your life that they too have the power to make our communities and workplaces safer. "

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2020, 10:29 am

Curious as to why there would be a controversy over the "existence of gang-stalking," I did some Googling.

The video Pepe showed us at the beginning of this thread deals with "gang-stalking" in a very general sense, to refer to any group of two or more people who collaboratively stalk one or more other people.

"Gang-stalking" in this general sense obviously does exist. Over the past several years I've seen plenty of news stories about incidents that could be described as "gang-stalking" (although that term wasn't used). One of the most infamous and most massive incidents was "GamerGate," which occurred in 2014. Alas, "gang-stalking" in this general sense has become much easier for people to do in recent decades, thanks to the Internet and especially today's social media.

However, a quick web search just now has shown me that the term "gang-stalking" more commonly refers to something much more specific: an alleged secret government program in which vast numbers of people are employed to engage in petty harassment and gaslighting of vast numbers of ordinary citizens, usually for no apparent reason. (In most cases the alleged targets are not political extremists, reputed mobsters, etc.)

There is an online subculture of "Targeted Individuals" ("TI's"): people who believe themselves to be victims of this and other alleged malevolent secret government programs, such as ongoing mind-control experiments in the tradition of MK-ULTRA.

In this context, "gang-stalking" involves lots and lots of seemingly unconnected random people in an individual TI's life (often including relatives, supposed friends, acquaintances, and strangers in the TI's neighborhood, workplace, school, nearby shopping centers, etc.), all engaged in orchestrated, subtle, "plausibly deniable" acts of petty harassment and gaslighting of the TI. To most outside observers, "gang-stalking," in the sense in which that term is usually used in the TI subculture, appears to be a paranoid delusion.

To Pepe:

In what sense of the word have you been "gang-stalked"?

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2020, 6:42 pm

Here's a trio of articles from Psychology Today expressing the mainstream view, by Joe Pierre M.D.:

- Gang Stalking: Real-Life Harassment or Textbook Paranoia? Part 1: The paranoid reality of "targeted individuals." Oct 20, 2020
- Gang Stalking: Conspiracy, Delusion, and Shared Belief: Part 2: When group affiliation reinforces delusion-like beliefs. Oct 31, 2020
- Gang Stalking: A Case of Mass Hysteria? Part 3: When mass paranoia occurs through mass suggestion. Nov 16, 2020

Here's a journal article on the NIH site: The Phenomenology of Group Stalking (‘Gang-Stalking’): A Content Analysis of Subjective Experiences by Lorraine Sheridan, David V. James, and Jayden Roth, Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020 April.

Here are links to some pages that are part of the "Targeted Individuals" subculture:

- Alleged Manual For Organized Gang Stalking Operations…. FBI’s COINTELPRO, Operation Gladio, NATO Stay Behind Armies, and Ongoing Global U.S. Military “Unconventional”/”Civil-Military”/” Psy-War”/”Information War” Operations - source unidentified
- Targeted Individuals United Association

Here's a Wired article: My Father Says He’s a ‘Targeted Individual.’ Maybe We All Are by Jean Guerrero, 10/25/2018: "My dad is one of thousands who believe the government is subjecting them to mind control. As a daughter and a journalist, I felt a duty to investigate his claims. Have these individuals been America’s prophets all along?"

My tentative conclusions:

1) At least some forms of "gang-stalking" are not as unlikely in today's world as they were in past eras, thanks to the Internet and social media.
2) Other alleged forms of "gang-stalking" really do sound like paranoid delusions.
3) The important question is: how to recognize when it's real, and when it's a delusion.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2020, 6:56 pm

Mona Pereth wrote:
My tentative conclusions:

1) At least some forms of "gang-stalking" are not as unlikely in today's world as they were in past eras, thanks to the Internet and social media.
2) Other alleged forms of "gang-stalking" really do sound like paranoid delusions.
3) The important question is: how to recognize when it's real, and when it's a delusion.

I am very appreciative of your contributions.

1) Common sense and actual event's exposed by the mainstream news, has shown the existence of *stalking*.
There is a mountain of examples of psychological domestic violence.
It doesn't take much to imagine friends/family of the stalker could/would join in.
Human nature.

2) Absolutely, there would be cases where a person has psychotic delusions.
That doesn't invalidate the cases that are real.
The default Gang-Stalker's MO is to destroy a person's credibility and this can be achieved through "Gaslighting" practices. Gaslighting is meant to make the person doubt their own sanity, after all. Making someone look mentally ill serves their purposes extremely well, wouldn't you say?

3) I suggest people get themselves dashcam for their cars and a body cam for their personal use.
My experience has made it obvious to me that gang-stalkers are extremely camera-shy.
I have both and will give links to products that are suitable, sometime soon. 8)

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2020, 7:10 pm

Pepe wrote:
1) Common sense and actual event's exposed by the mainstream news, has shown the existence of *stalking*.
It doesn't take much to imagine friends/family of the stalker could/would join in.
Human nature.

If this is the only kind of "gang-stalking" you've experienced, then perhaps you might want to consider using a term other than "gang-stalking" to describe your experiences? Unfortunately, the term "gang-stalking" seems to be used primarily by the tinfoil hat crowd. I'm not sure what would be a better term, though.

Pepe wrote:
3) I suggest people get themselves dashcam for their cars and a body cam for their personal use.
My experience has made it obvious to me that gang-stalkers are extremely camera-shy.
I have both and will give links to products that are suitable, sometime soon. 8)

I'm glad that you've found a way to make them go away.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2020, 10:45 pm

Mona Pereth wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Human nature.

If this is the only kind of "gang-stalking" you've experienced, then perhaps you might want to consider using a term other than "gang-stalking" to describe your experiences? Unfortunately, the term "gang-stalking" seems to be used primarily by the tinfoil hat crowd. I'm not sure what would be a better term, though.

Firstly, the term "Tinfoil hat brigade" has been designed to discredit people talking about certain things.
Remember, Gang-Stalkers sets out to destroy people's reputations and credibility.
They set out to isolate people.

By using that pejorative, you are a tool of the Perps. ;)
Not only is it offensive, and rubbing salt in the wounds of people who have been physically and mentally abused, it shows a lack of empathy and it is also politically incorrect, particularly if people are mentally ill.

Mona Pereth wrote:
Pepe wrote:

I'm glad that you've found a way to make them go away.

That doesn't make them go away.
It simply makes them more cautious. :wink:

There are many ways to inflict psychological abuse on the TI.
One of them is easy to remedy.
Anonymous phone calls, as an example.
All one needs to do is to install a phone with an answering service, and screen the calls. 8)

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2020, 2:01 am

Pepe wrote:
Firstly, the term "Tinfoil hat brigade" has been designed to discredit people talking about certain things.
Remember, Gang-Stalkers sets out to destroy people's reputations and credibility.
They set out to isolate people.

I'm sorry. I will refrain from using that term from henceforth.

My point was to question whether "gang-stalking" is really the most appropriate term for what you've experienced. You seemed to be agreeing with me (correct me if I'm wrong) that some kinds of "gang-stalking" allegations are more credible than others. My point was that the term "gang-stalking" is most commonly used to refer to the least credible types of allegations of "gang-stalking" (in the more general sense of that term). Hence I was wondering if you might be using an unnecessarily stigmatized term for what you've experienced -- assuming that what you've experienced is something along the lines of what you mentioned by saying "There is a mountain of examples of psychological domestic violence. It doesn't take much to imagine friends/family of the stalker could/would join in.".

Pepe wrote:
By using that pejorative, you are a tool of the Perps. ;)
Not only is it offensive, and rubbing salt in the wounds of people who have been physically and mentally abused, it shows a lack of empathy and it is also politically incorrect, particularly if people are mentally ill.

You certainly have a point here. Again, I'm sorry, and I will refrain from using that perjorative from henceforth.

Anyhow, back to the point I was trying to make:

Do you agree that some "gang-stalking" allegations are more credible than others? In the this Psychology Today article, Joe Pierre explains why the more extreme "gang-stalking" allegations are not credible:

Quote:
First, there’s the unbelievably vast extent of what’s claimed… fleets of black SUVs with tinted windows, persecutors in disguise on every street corner, and futuristic secret technology being deployed from God knows where. Second, there’s a lack of any obvious or credible motive for the persecution… why would the CIA be devoting considerable resources to keep an “average Joe” under constant surveillance for years on end [...]? Third, the persecutory experiences continue regardless of attempts to escape or relocate [...].

In other words, allegations well beyond the capabilities of the kinds of "gang-stalkers" that are known to exist but are not usually called "gang-stalkers" (e.g. groups of high-school bullies who continue harassing their targets after high school, or groups of neo-Nazis and antifa spying on and doxxing each other, or the harassment of various women by Gamergaters, or what you've described as individual stalkers being assisted by friends or family).