Pepe's guide to Gang Stalkers.

Page 4 of 6 [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2020, 4:39 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
It is a form of terrorism; not uncommon in the third world.

Hezbollah does it all the time against their local rivals.

We call it the "electronic army"; this reporter had been systematically harrassed and stalked for years for instance. https://www.newenglishreview.org/blog_d ... g_id=69924

She is a beautiful woman.
Her position, on some things, may have changed as a result of gang-stalking activities.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 6:55 pm

domineekee wrote:

Pepe wrote:
For every sociopathic gang-stalker, I had a dozen people who were sympathetic to what was being done to me.
The police were sympathetic too.
One police officer walked past me and said just one word: "Dissociation".
I appreciated that.

This is one element I really enjoyed, the constant communication from strangers. Snatches of conversation, signs even graffiti. On my 30th birthday the wall of a local Italian cafe was sprayed with.

I detest people forcing themselves into my life that way.
What, are we f*****g performing animals for their entertainment?

Generally, if I see someone coming in my direction, I do a u-turn or cross the street.
I am not a gang-stalker entertainment utility, thank you very much. 8)

domineekee wrote:
"congratulations on reaching 30, for another 30 now walk slowly"

Conversation with friends were loaded with hints and required reading between the lines. I remember saying to one friend I met age 28, "I've never been into ballads" he replied "well, you went through a phase when you were 17 it was sweet". Nice friend, had gold tooth a long black leather coat a couple of guns in his safe and a hot temper, other similar types materialised around me and were similarly affectionate / cryptic. I submitted to their care and never questioned the meaning of their words.

A stranger is just a friend gang-stalker you haven't met. 8)

domineekee wrote:
Pepe wrote:
I realised, halfway through a 20-year intensive gang-stalking event, that if they wanted to kill me, I would be dead.

I was deep in denial about my situation. My wife broke the news to me, said she was also "under observation". When I said to her they'll kill me she said, "what for?" and laughed, then "don't you think if they wanted you dead you'd be dead already?"

Gang-stalkers want to terrify "you" into discrediting yourself. It would be very rare for them to want you dead, yes.
We are their entertainment, after all.

They get their kick in harassing us.
It is often/usually a power trip.
Sanctimony and self-righteousness release biological chemicals which are addictive.

domineekee wrote:
I must admit, I alienated a few allys along the way with my erratic behaviour.

That is part of their MO.
In the video in my first post, they actually say that gang-stalkers will destroy your friendships.
The aim is to totally isolate us from any support.

domineekee wrote:
I didn't get more than 4 hours sleep a night for a couple of years after it all became clear and felt either exhausted with depression, euphoric or furious. It was waring on those around me, whatever their intentions.

Sleep deprivation is one of the things they focus on.
Psychological instability, as a result of lack of quality sleep, allows them to make us over-react so we discredit ourselves.

domineekee wrote:
It's kind of therapeutic going over all this, you know how people usually react to this stuff, concern etc :P

Talking about this is part of my search for closure.
It can also help others to see what is happening to them and clear away the fog of confusion that gang-stalkers depend on. 8)

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2020, 2:57 pm

Pepe wrote:
Talking about this is part of my search for closure.

I found these threads destabilising to start with but they're starting to help.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2020, 6:53 am

Don't trust your phones. They are tracking you.

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2020, 2:10 pm

Pepe point these bullies out I have a hammer. :x

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2020, 5:41 am

Lunella wrote:

Since I started wearing a bodycam and saving my dashcam videos, they have disappeared.
They are very shy when you videotape their antics. :mrgreen:

I remember 30 odd years ago, I was gang-stalked by people wearing hats, driving in cars.
One day, I took my camera with me and started taking pictures of them. (There weren't any dashcams, back then.)
One guy was so embarrassed that he quicky dragged the hat off his head. :mrgreen:

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2020, 5:44 am

Pepe wrote:
Lunella wrote:

Since I started wearing a bodycam and saving my dashcam videos, they have disappeared.

I remember 30 odd years ago, I was gang-stalked by people wearing hats, driving in cars.
One day, I took my camera with me and started taking pictures of them. (There weren't any dashcams, back then.)
One guy was so embarrassed that he quicky dragged the hat off his head. :mrgreen:

So, what bodycam and dashcam do you recommend? Do you still have these pictures you took of your gangstalkers?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2020, 6:17 am

ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
So, what bodycam and dashcam do you recommend? Do you still have these pictures you took of your gangstalkers?

I recommend this bodycam: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=392238&start=16#p8655069

When it comes to a dashcam, get one with a resolution of at least 1080p.
Ones with lower rez aren't good at capturing vehicle number plates.

Also, make sure you get a dashcam and a bodycam with a video recording loop feature. 8)

Yes, I save all my videos of suspicious events/people. :wink:

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2020, 6:30 am

On average, how long does the battery last and how many hours of recording time do you have (with/without memory card)? Do you ever worry that the camera might have died/filled up its memory right when something suspicious is happening and you need it most? How do you prevent that from happening?

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2020, 11:09 am

Thank you PePe handy little suggestions on here .

where ever you go ,there you are

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2020, 12:30 pm

Pepe wrote:
Lunella wrote:

That's literally the best thing to do.
If anyone does anything to you - record it, ring the cop shop and bam, game over for them.

I've had to go to police stations many a time before and at least over here they take any kind of bullying or harassment quite seriously.

They're quick to turn around and apologise for being pricks when they realise you're recording them too lol.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2020, 5:52 am

Lunella wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Lunella wrote:

That's literally the best thing to do.
If anyone does anything to you - record it, ring the cop shop and bam, game over for them.

I've had to go to police stations many a time before and at least over here they take any kind of bullying or harassment quite seriously.

They're quick to turn around and apologise for being pricks when they realise you're recording them too lol.

If I go shopping, I sometimes get a dirty look, presumably because they can see the camera.
It is all legal if it is in a public place, and it does keep the gang-stalker vermin away, so I don't care.

Meh.
It isn't as though I am trying to make friends.
It is self-protection. 8)

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2020, 6:38 pm

I'm really interested in how you handle it. Need to know before I get a body cam:

-- Do you ever worry that the camera might have died/filled up its memory right when something suspicious is happening and you need it most?

-- How do you prevent that from happening?

-- With looping, what happens if it starts a new loop DURING a suspicious incident?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2021, 2:35 am

ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
I'm really interested in how you handle it. Need to know before I get a body cam:

-- Do you ever worry that the camera might have died/filled up its memory right when something suspicious is happening and you need it most?

-- How do you prevent that from happening?

-- With looping, what happens if it starts a new loop DURING a suspicious incident?

-Set the camera on a continuous loop.
-If you have 4 hours of battery life, make sure it is fully charged.
-If you need recording protection that goes beyond the battery life, be selective when you turn it on.
-Looping only overrides the *oldest* recordings and shouldn't be a problem.
-When you have recorded an important event, turn off the camera so it doesn't record over it.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2021, 9:20 pm

Quote:
Ritual Abuse and Mind Control
The Manipulation of Attachment Needs
Edited By Orit Badouk-Epstein, Joseph Schwartz, Rachel Wingfield Schwartz

People who have survived ritual abuse or mind control experiments have often been silenced, accused of lying, mocked and disbelieved. Clinicians working with survivors often find themselves isolated, facing the same levels of disbelief and denial from other professionals within the mental health field. This report - based on proceedings from a conference on the subject - presents knowledge and experience from both clinicians and survivors to promote understanding and recovery from organized and ritual abuse, mind control and programming. The book combines clinical presentations, survivors' voices, and research material to help address the ways in which we can work clinically with mind control and cult programming from the perspective of relational psychotherapy.

https://www.routledge.com/Ritual-Abuse- ... 1855758391

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

26 Apr 2021, 12:20 am

Pepe wrote:
Quote:
Ritual Abuse and Mind Control
The Manipulation of Attachment Needs
Edited By Orit Badouk-Epstein, Joseph Schwartz, Rachel Wingfield Schwartz

People who have survived ritual abuse or mind control experiments have often been silenced, accused of lying, mocked and disbelieved. Clinicians working with survivors often find themselves isolated, facing the same levels of disbelief and denial from other professionals within the mental health field. This report - based on proceedings from a conference on the subject - presents knowledge and experience from both clinicians and survivors to promote understanding and recovery from organized and ritual abuse, mind control and programming. The book combines clinical presentations, survivors' voices, and research material to help address the ways in which we can work clinically with mind control and cult programming from the perspective of relational psychotherapy.

https://www.routledge.com/Ritual-Abuse- ... 1855758391

Have you been a member of a cult?

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>