My apartment neighbor threatened to shoot me earlier today

Page 6 of 6 [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2021, 3:15 pm

Hey Y'all;
I swear I'm living in a Twilight Zone episode when it comes to my downstairs neighbor.

Let's see; she threatens to shoot me with a gun in November, and lies to the police about me lunging at her in front of the manager, the manager tells police I did not lunge at her.
She shoots Beverly with a staple gun last month.
And she still lives here.

And this morning I call over to the office because she's got her sound system going to where it is vibrating this desk.

And just a little bit ago she was outside complaining to someone, I don't know if it was on phone or in person, about how I "complain about every little thing" she does.

Seriously?

Seriously?

Excuse me, but why the effing hell does she even still live here :!: :?:

Am I sure I'm not hallucinating the last 7 months?

Yeah, I'm sure.

Unless of course I'm hallucinating being sure.

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2021, 3:53 pm

I love the place you live, looks so nice! But, Lisa has definitely added a very surreal element to it. I can’t imagine, given what she’s done previously, that she would have remained where she is, under the circumstances, in just about any other civilised part of the globe. She is a clear threat behaviourally to others. I can imagine how hearing her words about “you” would make you question this reality!! :o

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2021, 3:59 pm

I tell ya, I'm starting to think the atheists are right and Jesus Christ really is a lying sadistic son of a slut.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2021, 4:10 pm

why not point the finger at satan? that is the single principality that is behind all the evil in this world.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2021, 7:43 pm

auntblabby wrote:
why not point the finger at satan? that is the single principality that is behind all the evil in this world.

Probably, maybe, because I was heading to meltdown, of the kind where my voice now sounds like I've had laryngitis for a month, which it can do at random unannounced intervals anyway just because of endocrine and mitochondrial disease, but hey, at least it only messes with my voice, Dad has the same things, plus some different, and they have totally screwed up his ability to swallow.
This s**t on top of a defective body being even more of a bastard today than usual, and yesterday, and the day before yesterday, and the day before that, hit the point of being just a bit too much.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2021, 10:25 pm

kitesandtrainsandcats wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Probably, maybe, because I was heading to meltdown, of the kind where my voice now sounds like I've had laryngitis for a month, which it can do at random unannounced intervals anyway just because of endocrine and mitochondrial disease, but hey, at least it only messes with my voice, Dad has the same things, plus some different, and they have totally screwed up his ability to swallow.
This s**t on top of a defective body being even more of a bastard today than usual, and yesterday, and the day before yesterday, and the day before that, hit the point of being just a bit too much.

i'm sorry, that is very heavy, a lot to endure. i'm going through my own tough time, joints failing me.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2021, 10:32 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i'm sorry, that is very heavy, a lot to endure. i'm going through my own tough time, joints failing me.

Have seen some of your commentary on that. All I can offer is to let you know that I care, and don't know what to do or say that will make a difference.

Some years back I read a fantasy novel titled Planet of Tears.
Don't remember the story, just that title and the author's name.
And thinking, truly this Earth is a planet of tears.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2021, 10:34 pm

kitesandtrainsandcats wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Have seen some of your commentary on that. All I can offer is to let you know that I care, and don't know what to do or say that will make a difference. Some years back I read a fantasy novel titled Planet of Tears. Don't remember the story, just that title and the author's name. And thinking, truly this Earth is a planet of tears.

the hindus of old called this place a "hellworld." thank you for caring :heart: