Comedy Central: Trump Gets Evicted From The White House

Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2020, 3:59 pm

The following spoof was produced back in 2018.

It correctly predicted Trump's refusal to concede, although it was incorrect about who the new President-elect would be.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2020, 4:27 pm

That actress with long blonde hair looked familiar but I can't remember where I recognize her from.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2020, 4:33 pm

Are we even sure it was a prediction at that point? Correct me if I'm wrong but his M.O. the entire time has been a matter of insisting on total all-powerful impunity. As much of a charade as that may be, the dialogue has serious ramifications in D.C., not to mention for all the states that have to deal with millions of votes worth of disingenuous lawsuits.

Point being, it's hard for anyone to pinpoint a date when Trump first explicitly denounced democracy. Realistically, Rodger Stone had him at it on day one. There is good reason they hauled that guy in with SWAT teams.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2020, 6:12 pm

That was AWESOME, Mona!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2020, 6:18 pm

League_Girl wrote:
That actress with long blonde hair looked familiar but I can't remember where I recognize her from.

It's Stephanie March.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_March

Perhaps you recognised her from Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2020, 6:26 pm

Funny s**t.

Well, we don't have to worry about Trump barricading himself in the WH. He's now said he will abide by the electoral college vote once it's official. So much for the conspiracy theories.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2020, 6:50 pm

Quote:
So much for the conspiracy theories.

I wish I could say that with as much confidence, some q anon nuts were elected in the legislature.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2020, 7:14 pm

cberg wrote:
Quote:
So much for the conspiracy theories.

I wish I could say that with as much confidence, some q anon nuts were elected in the legislature.

I have no idea what you mean. Please elaborate.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2020, 7:17 pm

Well that's rather beside the topic of the thread but there are plenty of GOP-backed conspiracy theories by that name you're welcome to Google into.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2020, 7:21 pm

There is no shortage of conspiracy theories on both sides of the political fence. I don't have a dog in the fight, so...

Oscar Meyer Lansky

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2020, 7:29 pm

I think most people are hoping that stage of things is over but just being able to recognize our politics as analogous to a dogfight after four years should tell us something.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2020, 7:38 pm

Politics has always been a "dogfight." Nothing new there. Go back and look at the mud slinging that took place in the 18th and 19th centuries. It makes what's going on now look like a tea party.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Tempus Fugit
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2020, 8:38 pm

Mona Pereth wrote:
The following spoof was produced back in 2018.

It correctly predicted Trump's refusal to concede, although it was incorrect about who the new President-elect would be.

That was funny. But it didn't correctly predict his refusal to concede. You'll have to wait until next year to see if that comes true or not.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2020, 8:46 pm

Tempus Fugit wrote:
But it didn't correctly predict his refusal to concede. You'll have to wait until next year to see if that comes true or not.

He has indeed refused to concede so far. It remains to be seen whether that refusal will last all the way through January 20 and beyond.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2020, 8:52 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Funny s**t.

Well, we don't have to worry about Trump barricading himself in the WH. He's now said he will abide by the electoral college vote once it's official. So much for the conspiracy theories.

What do "conspiracy theories" have to do with it?

The skit is not about conspiring about anything. Its correctly predicting that he wont concede.

Tempus Fugit
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2020, 8:56 pm

Mona Pereth wrote:
Tempus Fugit wrote:
But it didn't correctly predict his refusal to concede. You'll have to wait until next year to see if that comes true or not.

He has indeed refused to concede so far. It remains to be seen whether that refusal will last all the way through January 20 and beyond.

You pretty much just repeated what I said lol