Page 1 of 6 [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2020, 11:24 am

Why do white women prefer black men?

is it because they think there glamerous or something?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2020, 11:45 am

Jamesy wrote:
Why do white women prefer black men? is it because they think there glamorous or something?
Are you referring to ALL white women, or just those few white women you have noticed in the company of black men?  If the former, then your assumption has little or no basis in reality; and if the latter, then you would have to ask those women.

Really, the questions are presumptuous.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2020, 5:17 pm

Overall I agree with Fnord.

Some people (Male and female) are intrigued by and drawn toward the "exoticism" of someone different from themselves (such as different skin tone, different hair color, different hair texture, different eye color, or even different background/upbringing/personality, etc....)

This may possibly account for some of these women. Or not.

/pure speculation

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

29 Nov 2020, 9:41 pm

My girlfriend is white & she kinda finds black guys more attractive than whites but her reasoning is unique. She grew up in a town where everyone was white & most of the town disliked her family & mistreated & took advantage of em because her family was very poor & a lot of the town had a bit of money. She also thinks discrimination against minorities is a very serious problem here in America & she knows whites have a long history of being racist. She kinda wishes she was not white. This said, she tries to judge people as individuals for the way they treat others. I'm white & she has no.problem with me being white.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2020, 9:49 pm

nick007 wrote:
My girlfriend is white & she kinda finds black guys more attractive than whites but her reasoning is unique. She grew up in a town where everyone was white & most of the town disliked her family & mistreated & took advantage of em because her family was very poor & a lot of the town had a bit of money. She also thinks discrimination against minorities is a very serious problem here in America & she knows whites have a long history of being racist. She kinda wishes she was not white. This said, she tries to judge people as individuals for the way they treat others. I'm white & she has no.problem with me being white.

No offence or anything but if she finds black guys more attractive why would she have a relationship with you? :?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2020, 10:32 pm

Jamesy wrote:
nick007 wrote:
No offense or anything but if she finds black guys more attractive why would she have a relationship with you?
Maybe because she loves him for who he is rather than what he looks like.

Did it ever occur to you that people would be offended by questions being brought against their relationships?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2020, 10:47 pm

that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
Overall I agree with Fnord.

Some people (Male and female) are intrigued by and drawn toward the "exoticism" of someone different from themselves (such as different skin tone, different hair color, different hair texture, different eye color, or even different background/upbringing/personality, etc....)

This may possibly account for some of these women. Or not.

/pure speculation

I tend to agree.

Also:
I'm guessing Jamsey might be referring to the larger penis size that black men are known for. 8)
Mine doesn't compare, if you really *must* know. :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2020, 10:48 pm

Fnord wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
nick007 wrote:
No offense or anything but if she finds black guys more attractive why would she have a relationship with you?

Did it ever occur to you that people would be offended by questions being brought against their relationships?

Did it ever occur to you that Jamesy might be pulling our collective chains? :mrgreen:

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

29 Nov 2020, 11:05 pm

Fnord wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
nick007 wrote:

Well said Fnord but I'm actually not that bothered by the question. This is an Aspie forum after all & I've sure said LOTS of inappropriate things & asked lots of inappropriate questions during my life. Anyways to answer James question, people have various preferences when it comes to relationship partners but preferences are NOT requirements. Someone may not meet every preference you have for a relationship but you could love lots of other things about them that more than make up for them not meeting those preferences.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Stardust Parade
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Dec 2020, 5:00 pm

I feel like your questions just get stupider and stupider.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2020, 5:08 pm

Watch part 13:37 till the end. :mrgreen:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2020, 5:10 pm

Stardust Parade wrote:

It's the booze.

Stardust Parade
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Dec 2020, 5:23 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Stardust Parade wrote:

It's the booze.

Tbh I never thought of that. Makes sense though considering he spends all of his free time in bars. On a side note I’m a white girl that pretty much exclusively only dates Latino men lmao

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2020, 6:06 pm

Stardust Parade wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Stardust Parade wrote:

It's the booze.

Tbh I never thought of that. Makes sense though considering he spends all of his free time in bars. On a side note I’m a white girl that pretty much exclusively only dates Latino men lmao

I can be Latino, if you want me to be. :mrgreen:

StayFrosty
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2020, 6:20 pm

I like petite Asians, Latina's and White girls. I'm White by the way.

StayFrosty
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2020, 6:21 pm

Stardust Parade wrote:
I feel like this thread is quickly turning into a dumpster fire.

Last edited by StayFrosty on 01 Dec 2020, 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.