Question to tall guys with Aspergers?

Page 10 of 10 [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

05 Feb 2021, 5:20 pm

When my partner takes up the top position on the camera and im the one who lays back it drives me nuts. Then the opposite is really hot too. Being on top

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2021, 6:05 pm

Rexi wrote:
When my partner takes up the top position on the camera and im the one who lays back it drives me nuts. Then the opposite is really hot too. Being on top

I always reserved the word "partner" strictly for business.

I'm a virgin, so what do I know...?

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

05 Feb 2021, 6:49 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
Rexi wrote:

I always reserved the word "partner" strictly for business.

I'm a virgin, so what do I know...?

Ooh, you're an uncharted territory... each inch of your body is a new place to discover, a pristine location where everything begins, and everything is possible, nobody knows, the things you will respond to, the dreams locked up in your mind. I've been searching for you, it's a perfect day, you shine like the sun with desire and excited nerves, and even though it's dark, you so simply see straight to my heart.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2021, 7:02 pm

Rexi wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^ Pics or it never happened.

Oh you just want to see screens of my hot logs.
I got an idea, Ill talk to my dad, hell come over tonight and show you some mental images, hes that deranged dead psychopath, you don't have to open the door for him though. He used to be the most cuddly person in the world. Hed call me little lion. He showed up in my nightmare after he suicided. Yep, hell have a noose.
Don't worry though he only wants to cuddle you.

I’ll pass.

Jeez, she’s totally lunatic

mohsart
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2021, 9:11 pm

I'm right about 6 feet I guess, 182 cm.
I don't really se how that would matter.
If I could chose I think I'd prefer a taller than me woman, but that's not how it works. I fall in love with fat, short or idk disabled women. It just happens.

/Mats

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2021, 11:25 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Rexi wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^ Pics or it never happened.

Oh you just want to see screens of my hot logs.
I got an idea, Ill talk to my dad, hell come over tonight and show you some mental images, hes that deranged dead psychopath, you don't have to open the door for him though. He used to be the most cuddly person in the world. Hed call me little lion. He showed up in my nightmare after he suicided. Yep, hell have a noose.
Don't worry though he only wants to cuddle you.

I’ll pass.

Jeez, she’s totally lunatic

Teehee, Thanks mate
It was worth trying
can i buy you a ring? the kind that goes around you know where
Daddy dearest likes it if we have rings. Mine will write Lunatic, yours will say Suncomfortable :heart:

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2021, 11:28 pm

Rexi wrote:
Ooh, you're an uncharted territory... each inch of your body is a new place to discover, a pristine location where everything begins, and everything is possible, nobody knows, the things you will respond to, the dreams locked up in your mind. I've been searching for you, it's a perfect day, you shine like the sun with desire and excited nerves, and even though it's dark, you so simply see straight to my heart.

ASMR tingle achieved. :-P

Thanks! :heart:

I went to a doctor today, drew a number to wait in line to be called. It said "69".

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2021, 11:36 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
Rexi wrote:

ASMR tingle achieved. :-P

Thanks! :heart:

I went to a doctor today, drew a number to wait in line to be called. It said "69".

Ooh, lucky draw!
Does that mean you will be abducted 69 times by aliens for anatomical tests and funky experiments before being dropped into the o[ri]ffice?

That's a lot of people there waiting for their life to bloom.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2021, 2:07 am

Rexi wrote:
Ooh, lucky draw!
Does that mean you will be abducted 69 times by aliens for anatomical tests and funky experiments before being dropped into the o[ri]ffice?

That's a lot of people there waiting for their life to bloom.

That's exactly it!
Those aliens, man, they did a whole lot of probing. They do use a good anesthetic though, I slept well afterward. I do feel a little violated though.

Yeah, that's a large cardio center and I went toward the end of the day since that's when I usually have my late lunch at work. There were like 30 other people with me in the large waiting area. (Okay, I admit, we weren't drawing numbers.)

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2021, 11:34 am

mohsart wrote:
I'm right about 6 feet I guess, 182 cm.
I don't really se how that would matter.
If I could chose I think I'd prefer a taller than me woman, but that's not how it works. I fall in love with fat, short or idk disabled women. It just happens.

/Mats

Darling, we're all disabled here.

Ettina
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2021, 5:42 pm

Judging from the guys I've met, if you think being short is the reason you can't get a date, it 100% isn't. Guys who are hung up on height pretty much always have really unattractive personalities - insecure and entitled.

Minervx_2
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Apr 2021, 6:12 pm

Jamesy wrote:
has your tall stature helped you with getting dates or with attracting the opposite sex despite having autism?

I'm 6'1". Yes and no.

Height is definitely an advantage. There are women who find me attractive, and height is probably some part of it.

But my problem is that I haven't been very social for the past 5+ years. And I've been shy. So I haven't met a lot of women.

Champagne supernova
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 May 2021, 5:14 pm

Yeah I'm 6 foot and get attention from women. So much at school I hated it.
Being tall is probably part of it, I've also got blue eyes which women love to look at. If I wasn't an the spectrum I think I would have had more success with women. I've done OK, but looking back I've had the offers and not taken up probably half of them.
One day I'd just had an exam and I met this girl on the bus I'd kissed the month before. I told her I was knackered and couldn't really talk. But we chatted a bit and she was expecting me to talk about meeting up or kissing her then. If I hadn't had the exam and wasnt exhausted I may have done. But being exhausted from the exam I couldn't see the situation in my head.

Gentleman Argentum
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2021, 5:47 am

Champagne supernova wrote:
Yeah I'm 6 foot and get attention from women. So much at school I hated it.
Being tall is probably part of it, I've also got blue eyes which women love to look at. If I wasn't an the spectrum I think I would have had more success with women. I've done OK, but looking back I've had the offers and not taken up probably half of them.
One day I'd just had an exam and I met this girl on the bus I'd kissed the month before. I told her I was knackered and couldn't really talk. But we chatted a bit and she was expecting me to talk about meeting up or kissing her then. If I hadn't had the exam and wasnt exhausted I may have done. But being exhausted from the exam I couldn't see the situation in my head.

I have the physical characteristics you mentioned as well. I'm also more fit than most of the guys my age. I am not clued in to women's ways and can't tell unless a woman is quite direct. I just assume that someone is being friendly or social and that seems to be a safe bet in all cases.

The one decent date I got this year was due to the woman messaging me first on eHarmony. Most of the women my age that I am interested in prove to be married or otherwise unavailable. I have met women at work, where I think there may be something there, but am frankly scared of having anything to do with someone at my job, even friendship, in case things turn south.