Question to tall guys with Aspergers?

Page 8 of 10 [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2020, 11:48 pm

That’s what Benjamin said to Mrs Robinson (the older woman).

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2020, 11:49 pm

Rexi wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:
quite an extreme wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Sorry shorties, tall dudes have their pick of the dating pool.

There is already a growing body of research suggesting that tall men are generally paid better and are viewed as more masculine and competent. A new paper suggests that their height advantage also spills over into their personal lives.

Most girls like a guy to be taller then themself but not even few care dominance a lot more then how tall a guy is. I guess that you wont have any problems with the girls as soon as you are skunk enough to scare the other guys away. :twisted:

But you're such a nice guy. You wouldn't scare a fly! I missed you.

The Pepe doesn't date anymore. He is content with being a free skunk. He has more attention than he craves. xP

I think I am more realistic, than content. 8)
Dating is for younger people. :wink:

Then why is Santa Claus in a relationship?

Grandma has a lot of dates. Just this autumn she flirted with a doctor, went to a pizza place owners house, dated a colonel, got free drinks and cakes from various check players, daily went out and was surrounded by men on the bench when I bumped into the sight of her, she had secret meetings with her boyfriend when the house was empty, she talks dirty on the phone. She had a bf prior, too. And she was just left by her long term bf just this autumn. They lived together more than 30 years.

Grandma is young at heart, but I can see you are too.

And she is 95 years old. She is also my best friend. The only person I like in rl. Mess with us, mess with the devil. ;D

It sounds like your grand mother had a bit of an influence on you. :mrgreen:

Are they all like that, where you come from?
I might emigrate, coronavirus permitting. :wink:

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

08 Dec 2020, 11:52 pm

Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:
Hmm, by the way, my oldest date was 40 years older.

Are you trying to seduce me?
I'm easy. Do you want me to bend over now, or later? :mrgreen:

Im just debating. I don't see why we would date. Neither of us wants to. [I think the age gap is too high, too.]

I'm trying to avoid flirting with you, too. [at least since today]. I don't mean to be scary, just a little funny. You are my pet, after all. :D

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2020, 11:57 pm

Rexi wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:

Are you trying to seduce me?
I'm easy. Do you want me to bend over now, or later? :mrgreen:

Im just debating. I don't see why we would date. Neither of us wants to. [I think the age gap is too high, too.]

I'm trying to avoid flirting with you, too. I don't mean to be scary, just a little funny. You are my pet, after all. :D

I'm not scared.
Flirting is what I do.
I'm Pepe le Pew, remember. 8)
And I have a black belt, in flirting. :ninja: :mrgreen:

I am enjoying our tête-à-tête.
Please continue. 8)

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

08 Dec 2020, 11:59 pm

Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:
quite an extreme wrote:
Pepe wrote:

There is already a growing body of research suggesting that tall men are generally paid better and are viewed as more masculine and competent. A new paper suggests that their height advantage also spills over into their personal lives.

Most girls like a guy to be taller then themself but not even few care dominance a lot more then how tall a guy is. I guess that you wont have any problems with the girls as soon as you are skunk enough to scare the other guys away. :twisted:

The Pepe doesn't date anymore. He is content with being a free skunk. He has more attention than he craves. xP

Grandma has a lot of dates. Just this autumn she flirted with a doctor, went to a pizza place owners house, dated a colonel, got free drinks and cakes from various check players, daily went out and was surrounded by men on the bench when I bumped into the sight of her, she had secret meetings with her boyfriend when the house was empty, she talks dirty on the phone. She had a bf prior, too. And she was just left by her long term bf just this autumn. They lived together more than 30 years.

And she is 95 years old. She is also my best friend. The only person I like in rl. Mess with us, mess with the devil. ;D

Actually I had no idea til this year about much of who she is but we are super alike.

It's great to discover these things

She moved in my city this year.

Non, they aren't. They are stuck in unhealthy longterm marriages and they are highly highschool meeting I suppose. Parties, weddings, cafes, such events where people can date. Then they marry fast and pop a baby

Last edited by Rexi on 09 Dec 2020, 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2020, 12:00 am

Rexi wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:
quite an extreme wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Actually I had no idea til this year about much of who she is but we are super alike.

Call me when you get to her age, and we can go out on a date. :mrgreen:

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2020, 12:08 am

Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:
quite an extreme wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Well if I'd be waiting that long the least you could do is prepare your ashes real nicely. :P I prefer them to bones [for public exposure]

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2020, 12:11 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

That she is hitting on him? xD

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2020, 12:33 am

Pepe wrote:
And I have a black belt, in flirting. :ninja: :mrgreen:

I can see it, on your back. c: Not so hidden

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2020, 12:42 am

Pepe wrote:
now
Rexi wrote:
Now you can

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2020, 1:21 am

quite an extreme wrote:
Rexi wrote:
Maybe because you tamed them.

What for? The ones who dislike me aren't on my side.

Honestly, you are displaying Everything women should look for in a partner. You're So Hot!

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2020, 2:13 am

I invite you to redirect the 'hot' flirty content and additional partner choosing and dating debates to this new thread in the adult forum:
https://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=392843

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2020, 2:31 am

Rexi wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:
quite an extreme wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Well if I'd be waiting that long the least you could do is prepare your ashes real nicely. :P I prefer them to bones [for public exposure]

I prefer being buried, so I'll supply the shovel. :mrgreen:

Or, alternatively, I might get myself transformed into a vampire.
Transylvania is the best place to find that service, I imagine. :chin: :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2020, 2:37 am

Rexi wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

That she is hitting on him? xD

It is the wrong way around.
Mrs Robinson was a cougar.
An older woman.
I can wear a dress, if you are into that sort of thing. :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2020, 2:42 am

Rexi wrote:

You are better off dating Quite_an_Extreme, since he is in Germany.
I'm in Australia, so it isn't doable, unfortunately. :(

Caesar
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2021, 12:37 pm

Pepe wrote:
Caesar wrote:
Sometimes, I feel like people who know me in real life mostly think I'm just a tall person and nothing more than that.

I do get noticed faster but don't necessarily attract women with it.

A person's height isn't the most important factor in someone.

However:
-Taller men have an advantage.

This, I've seen this "Guys whose personality is being 6' tall" meme going around.
I am completely aware that it is a joke, but then I get remarks from other people about my height, whether they're positive or negative remarks, and I start to wonder if they understand if it's a joke.