Question to tall guys with Aspergers?

Page 9 of 10 [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2021, 1:02 pm

6'-2", positively did not result in getting dates, though girls were attracted to me in high school, and I was probably bullied a little less because I wasn't a short guy.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2021, 12:21 am

Rexi wrote:
oh, i found more

It sounded as if he was scratching the plastic, like chewing sometimes. Really interesting noise

The fat one reminds me of the fat, German caterpillar in A Bug's Life. He looks like a pea pod.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2021, 12:31 am

Phoenix20
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Feb 2021, 12:45 am

A man with Aspergers must be tall to counteract his poor communication/social skills. Being tall is regarded as one of the most attractive features of a man. A man with Aspergers who is shorter than 6 foot will not be attractive enough to offset his lack of communication/social skills. 90% of communication skills are non-verbal, 10% is verbal. People with Aspergers are unlikely to read non-verbal social cues or body language.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2021, 5:32 am

I do okay despite being autistic and being 5 foot 4.75 inches.

Clueless2017
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2021, 6:22 am

NT, here...Let me try to shed some light as to why there appears to be a prevalent preference for tall men...Plain and simple: Women, short and tall, feel PROTECTED when embraced by a tall man...This is a double sword, because tallness can also be INTIMIDATING...

In my humble opinion, it comes down to the individual...Think about men like Sylvester Stallone and Tom Cruise, both relatively short men; yet they captured the heart of some beautiful women...How?...In their case, it was probably because of the image they project on the big screen, one of POWER, which is also very appealing to women...

In the case of the average Joe, if he possesses desirable qualities that lead women to feel PROTECTED, women will not care if he is only average height, or short...In fact, women tend to fall for PERSONALITY :wink:

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

04 Feb 2021, 4:16 pm

Clueless2017 wrote:
NT, here...Let me try to shed some light as to why there appears to be a prevalent preference for tall men...Plain and simple: Women, short and tall, feel PROTECTED when embraced by a tall man...This is a double sword, because tallness can also be INTIMIDATING...

In my humble opinion, it comes down to the individual...Think about men like Sylvester Stallone and Tom Cruise, both relatively short men; yet they captured the heart of some beautiful women...How?...In their case, it was probably because of the image they project on the big screen, one of POWER, which is also very appealing to women...

In the case of the average Joe, if he possesses desirable qualities that lead women to feel PROTECTED, women will not care if he is only average height, or short...In fact, women tend to fall for PERSONALITY :wink:

True. Women feel protected when cuddled from behind, the weaker side, cant see an intruder or fight them. Like trusting dogs and cats expose their bellies, women expose their back to the man\woman they trust.

Chihuahuas thst bark louder and are scarier feel safer to have around than silly loving Golden Retrivers with the lowest rate of attacks known in the canine world.
They only love their mami and want to rip heads off. Okay, that's not cool either.

But for example what skills can protect a woman and in which circumstances?
First of all the partner needs to be interested in her and her wellbeing and ready\willing to help when she's in need.
Second, what is the protection of society? Smart courageous cops, army men, detectives [Sherlock interests], codebreakers, and hackers [whoops, that slipped, good side hackers].

And then you have people who hug their pets. Women are turned on by their men spending time and affection with the kids.
These men are comfortable and confident in their manhood, they can show they cry, cuddle, be vulnerable and care for others. They are genuinely strong and healthy.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

Clueless2017
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2021, 5:24 pm

Rexi wrote:
Clueless2017 wrote:

True. Women feel protected when cuddled from behind, the weaker side, cant see an intruder or fight them. Like trusting dogs and cats expose their bellies, women expose their back to the man\woman they trust.

Chihuahuas thst bark louder and are scarier feel safer to have around than silly loving Golden Retrivers with the lowest rate of attacks known in the canine world.
They only love their mami and want to rip heads off. Okay, that's not cool either.

First of all the partner needs to be interested in her and her wellbeing and ready\willing to help when she's in need.
Second, what is the protection of society? Smart courageous cops, army men, detectives [Sherlock interests], codebreakers, and hackers [whoops, that slipped, good side hackers].

And then you have people who hug their pets. Women are turned on by their men spending time and affection with the kids.
These men are comfortable and confident in their manhood, they can show they cry, cuddle, be vulnerable and care for others. They are genuinely strong and healthy.

... ... ...
Rexi, you said it better...Thank you... :heart: :heart: :heart:

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

04 Feb 2021, 11:54 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:

Oh, Mr Peabody, that is beautiful. He will probably get stuck in a flower, but hopefully not a flytrap. He will give it indigestion.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2021, 12:11 am

Clueless2017 wrote:
Rexi wrote:
Clueless2017 wrote:

... ... ...
Rexi, you said it better...Thank you... :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks, my pleasure.

Just the position of a man for example a bit above or laying my head on their chest or lap can mimic the same thing as height in the sense protection vibes. Or like kraftie's selfie, even though it's the riskiest angle to take a selfie from.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2021, 1:16 am

^ Pics or it never happened.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2021, 1:26 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I can offer my services to stand in for the tall-ish guy. This is strictly for, uh, educational purposes, mhmm. :wink:

Phoenix20
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Feb 2021, 7:12 am

If you have Aspergers/Autism you must be 6 foot tall or taller for any chance in the modern dating world.
Being tall can make up for having poor social/communication skills.
Talking is not your strength and you are better off talking as little as possible.
I claim to be over 6 foot tall online. Height for a man is the most important physical attribute.
I am self diagnosed Aspergers through Wikipedia.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2021, 7:31 am

Phoenix20 wrote:
If you have Aspergers/Autism you must be 6 foot tall or taller for any chance in the modern dating world.
Being tall can make up for having poor social/communication skills.
Talking is not your strength and you are better off talking as little as possible.
I claim to be over 6 foot tall online. Height for a man is the most important physical attribute.
I am self diagnosed Aspergers through Wikipedia.

And then what to do when you meet them? Walking on stilts?

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2021, 4:57 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Oh you just want to see screens of my hot logs.
I got an idea, Ill talk to my dad, hell come over tonight and show you some mental images, hes that deranged dead psychopath, you don't have to open the door for him though. He used to be the most cuddly person in the world. Hed call me little lion. He showed up in my nightmare after he suicided. Yep, hell have a noose.
Don't worry though he only wants to cuddle you.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2021, 5:03 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I can offer my services to stand in for the tall-ish guy. This is strictly for, uh, educational purposes, mhmm. :wink:

Thank you darling, we'll make sure to teach this fish a lot of things about how to dive and come up for air. Smile for the camera, say Jeezus! :star:
Nice, darlin. You're so overprotective.

Now if the fish will be so sweet to act like a hat we can all take pictures at the Eiffel tower. That's a good pirannha, such protection from the rainy days. *Feeds popcorn*