Autism business proposal ideas for parents to consider

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Domensiclivnaphorum
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Dec 2020, 7:08 pm

Hi I'm Jon and one of my specialized skills is designing business proposals for entrepreneurship. So I wanted to run some ideas by the parents and the other autistics who might be interested. Especially with the economy during covid it can be hard to have a son or daughter with autism and financially caring for their treatment can be a burden for you. If you have any business ideas for other parents especially if it helps parents or autistics themselves you can post and talk to others about going into business ventures here to financially support your family. So my first business proposal is to create an ecommerce website that unites specialty brands for autism based needs under a single logo. The second is to create a singles bar for folks on the spectrum and those NTs who don't mind dating them. The bar would use visiospatial spatial cues as directives instead of relying on social cues to know things like whether or not someone is into you or whether they think the date has chemistry and it would have a rigid organization to it much like speed dating where everything can be anonymous but the difference is again that all social cues would be replaced by things like flash cards signs color coding and other black and white modes of communication so that we feel comfortable and confident in the situation and it removes the guesswork.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2020, 11:57 pm

I think all this is a great idea. I like the idea of being my own boss. I hope that my fellow WP members will be inspired as well.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2020, 12:08 am

Domensiclivnaphorum wrote:
So my first business proposal is to create an ecommerce website that unites specialty brands for autism based needs under a single logo. The second is to create a singles bar for folks on the spectrum and those NTs who don't mind dating them. The bar would use visiospatial spatial cues as directives instead of relying on social cues to know things like whether or not someone is into you or whether they think the date has chemistry and it would have a rigid organization to it much like speed dating where everything can be anonymous but the difference is again that all social cues would be replaced by things like flash cards signs color coding and other black and white modes of communication so that we feel comfortable and confident in the situation and it removes the guesswork.

Brilliant ideas Jon. Very innovative. There's a great story of a single parent running a small business in order to give his two disabled daughters a job