Aliens exist and they’re bunkered under Mars

Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2020, 6:22 pm

mike royko's [RIP] theory made the most sense to me.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2020, 6:24 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
carlos55 wrote:
Assuming he’s saying they are intelligent why would they be hiding from us?

They would probably be more advanced and more than able to defend themselves. Do we hide from the ants?

The entire solar system is like the Gombe Stream Game Preserve.

These aliens (from another solar system) are like Jane Goodall.

And we are like the wild chimps.

They dont wanna freak us out because it would interfere with their studies of us. :D

So they keep a low profile.

There's also the idea we were cultivated like stock animals from a terraformed planet. So the aliens are more like Farmer Jones.

Trouble is that the fossil and DNA evidence shows that we evolved here on earth.

Unless you're claiming that some hominid ancestor of man was taken off of earth, and taken to this other planet, and then bred into the anatomical modern humans we know today on that planet, and THEN we were returned to Earth. And then we took over earth like the feral bunnies took over Australia.

Mining companies terrform old mine sites to return the excavated land back to forest (which originally looked like a moonscape) by seeding the topsoil.

So the aliens could have seeded earth the same way.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2020, 6:39 pm

cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
carlos55 wrote:
Assuming he’s saying they are intelligent why would they be hiding from us?

They would probably be more advanced and more than able to defend themselves. Do we hide from the ants?

The entire solar system is like the Gombe Stream Game Preserve.

These aliens (from another solar system) are like Jane Goodall.

And we are like the wild chimps.

They dont wanna freak us out because it would interfere with their studies of us. :D

So they keep a low profile.

There's also the idea we were cultivated like stock animals from a terraformed planet. So the aliens are more like Farmer Jones.

Trouble is that the fossil and DNA evidence shows that we evolved here on earth.

Unless you're claiming that some hominid ancestor of man was taken off of earth, and taken to this other planet, and then bred into the anatomical modern humans we know today on that planet, and THEN we were returned to Earth. And then we took over earth like the feral bunnies took over Australia.

Mining companies terrform old mine sites to return the excavated land back to forest (which originally looked like a moonscape) by seeding the topsoil.

So the aliens could have seeded earth the same way.

So they destroyed the earth, and then...made the earth back into the earth again?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2020, 6:41 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
So they destroyed the earth, and then...made the earth back into the earth again?

Yep, actually the ancient Sumerian Annunaki supposedly came to earth to mine for gold. They engineered humans to do the work,

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2020, 6:46 pm

Ahh. Aliens from Mars. Press this for a link... ----》

StayFrosty
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2020, 6:48 pm

:lmao:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2020, 6:57 pm

None of my people have anything to do with the Trump administration.No self respecting reptilian would have anything to do with that ignorant lump of flesh. He is dumber than a sheep and certainly not as tasty.
The bunker isn’t on Mars either, we lied about that. :mrgreen:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2020, 6:58 pm

cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Yep, actually the ancient Sumerian Annunaki supposedly came to earth to mine for gold. They engineered humans to do the work,

Oh yeah. I saw that theory on UTube. Right after the vid about how the Dems stole the election, and right before the one about how witnesses on the set claim that Katy Perry morphed into a lizard person while filming a music video. :lol:

The aliens needed to fill their atmosphere with strips of gold to reflect light so their planet would stop over heating. So they traveled to earth to mine wholesale quantities of gold. Right.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2020, 7:09 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
Ahh. Aliens from Mars. Press this for a link... ----》

that video reminds me of a scene from the book "breakfast of champions" in which bad scifi writer kilgore trout wrote a short story detailing in painful detail, the perils in failing to properly communicate. in his story, a fello named zog came from the planet mongo, where all the natives communicate by means of farts and tap dancing. ol' zog was tooling along in his UFO on a planet scouting mission, when he takes a break, decides to rest on earth for a bit, and it just so happens he landed across the street from a house afire. so good samaritan zog leaps out of his UFO and rushes up to the house, farting and tap-dancing, desperately trying to warn the occupants of the grave danger they were in, whereupon the head of the household sees zog and brains him with a golf club.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2020, 9:26 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
The aliens needed to fill their atmosphere with strips of gold to reflect light so their planet would stop over heating. So they traveled to earth to mine wholesale quantities of gold. Right.

The story is actually translated from the Sumerian cuniform texts on their clay tablets. The Sumerians (like virtually all ancient civilisations) had an obsession with star constellations and their gods and were quite specific about their gods coming from the stars (as first postulated by Erich Von Daniken).

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2020, 2:45 am

cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

The story is actually translated from the Sumerian cuniform texts on their clay tablets. The Sumerians (like virtually all ancient civilisations) had an obsession with star constellations and their gods and were quite specific about their gods coming from the stars (as first postulated by Erich Von Daniken).

Thats what Im talking about. Someone on UTube said that that is what cuneiform texts say.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2020, 3:25 am

naturalplastic wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Thats what Im talking about. Someone on UTube said that that is what cuneiform texts say.

Why not read for yourself :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_(B ... _astronomy)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2020, 8:33 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Has Israel joined the countries that have decriminalized cannabis ?

Whatever he is smoking...I want some! :D

In that part of the world it must be some kind of hash.

I am reading this post now from my spaceship.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2020, 8:36 am

Fnord wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Fnord wrote:
cberg wrote:
Well he may not be entirely wrong, there's a methanological cycle in the Martian atmosphere that's clearly vented from underground.
It happens on Earth, too.  Where did you think all of our "natural gas" comes from?
Swamp gas?
Underground gas wells and oil fields, as well as being produced as a by-product of oil refining and other chemical processes.

and cows.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2020, 9:19 am

cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Why not read for yourself :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_(B ... _astronomy)

Where does it say anything resembling what you claimed it said?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2020, 9:21 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Has Israel joined the countries that have decriminalized cannabis ?

Whatever he is smoking...I want some! :D

In that part of the world it must be some kind of hash.

I am reading this post now from my spaceship.

Do you all still have "blonde" hashish?

Thats what we would smoke in the 70s. "Lebanese blonde".