Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Jetso
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Dec 2020, 4:04 pm

I would think not, since they have no opposite gender. An agender person who is attracted to men would be androsexual and an agender person who is attracted to women would be gynasexual.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2020, 4:23 pm

If they identify as non-binary but are biologically male (or female) and involved with someone who's biologically female (or male), I'd say they're both in a heterosexual relationship and genderless.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2020, 6:07 pm

Ah, but isn't the opposite of no gender would be a gender, which is to say that the opposite gender of having a gender is agender. *points to forehead*
Or would the opposite of no gender be all the genders?

I am sure a lot of people would force labels on, with trying to understand what the other partner would count as.

alphaEmpathy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Dec 2020, 11:22 pm

I don't think agender people and most other types of nonbinary people can be straight or gay because they don't identify as a binary gender. I would just label it as them being exclusively attracted to women or exclusively attracted to men. I guess the only alternative to that would be if they still feel somewhat comfortable living as one gender than the other even though they don't truly identify as it. Then I guess they could be straight or gay.