Page 1 of 5 [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2020, 2:06 pm

I was once asked by my ex-wife "does my bum look big in this?"
while she was trying on a short dress.

Which i replied in my typical ASD brutally honest way.
"yes, your bum does look big in that, your bum looks big in everything you wear, as your bum is big"...

I was being completely honest and objective.... although blunt humour wasn't my ex-wives favourite
thing about me... :-)

This is how ASD honesty can get you into big trouble.... lol

I didn't say having a big bum was bad nor good.
I did not say I didn't like her bum. In fact, it wasn't her bum that caused me most the misery
that i got while being with her.

The misery that i experienced came from other parts of her anatomy... :mrgreen:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2020, 2:12 pm

The correct answer to any question a woman may ask regarding her appearance is, "You look great in everything"; and, if she is your wife, you might add, "... and in nothing at all!"  Do not ask me to explain why, just accept the fact that women are not meant to be understood; they are meant to be loved, and telling a woman that her bum looks big will seem to her as if you had said, "I do not really love you".

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2020, 2:58 pm

Because love alters perception, and because tastes differ, many men think that they are with the most beautiful woman in the world. However, a much higher percentage of women expect their men to be that enchanted and reliable. So, if your sweetie has a hard-to-hide low centre of gravity, a good response might be "Robert Crumb would love to have you modelling." It might be possible to work in an affinity for that African tribe where the biggest bumps are in back.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2020, 4:06 pm

The correct answer is. "Yes hun, your ass does look phat in that dress, with two ps and two hs. :heart: "

If Sumi asked me that she'd know the answer is yes, and I f*****g love it. :lol:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2020, 4:51 pm

madbutnotmad wrote:
I was once asked by my ex-wife "does my bum look big in this?"
while she was trying on a short dress.

Which i replied in my typical ASD brutally honest way.
"yes, your bum does look big in that, your bum looks big in everything you wear, as your bum is big"...

I was being completely honest and objective.... although blunt humour wasn't my ex-wives favourite
thing about me... :-)

This is how ASD honesty can get you into big trouble.... lol

I didn't say having a big bum was bad nor good.
I did not say I didn't like her bum. In fact, it wasn't her bum that caused me most the misery
that i got while being with her.

The misery that i experienced came from other parts of her anatomy... :mrgreen:

I never have ben able to answer questions like that right... And it is ten times worse if one does not speak as that is when one really gets some flak! OOPS!

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2020, 5:53 pm

Normally when a woman asks if her bum looks big in a dress she's actually asking you to reassure her that her bum doesn't look big in the dress.

Am I the only Aspie that gets these things and knows how to respond?

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2020, 5:58 pm

Joe90 wrote:
Normally when a woman asks if her bum looks big in a dress she's actually asking you to reassure her that her bum doesn't look big in the dress.

I did not know that. With questions like that I feel that whichever answer I give will be a wrong one.

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2020, 6:25 pm

Joe90 wrote:

" I think my bum looks too big. Please lie convincingly, or else!"

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2020, 6:29 pm

When I was younger I knew the correct answer to this. 'No'.

Nowadays in the age of the Kardashians, how am I meant to know if she wants her bum to look big or not...

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2020, 6:33 pm

I'm the opposite, I love hearing how big my bum looks. :lol: I will ask my husband this so I can hear his answer I love hearing.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2020, 6:48 pm

Dear_one wrote:
Joe90 wrote:

Yes, that is basically how most women (me included) do think most of the time. :lol:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2020, 6:49 pm

Joe90 wrote:
Dear_one wrote:
Joe90 wrote:

Yes, that is basically how most women (me included) do think most of the time. :lol:

To be fair, the people who would answer like me would look for women like League_Girl who would appreciate that sort of answer. 8)

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2020, 7:04 pm

Why not take the opposite tack?

Say "YEAH :D ...your bum looks as hot as Kim Kardashian's" and start humping her posterior like a dog right then and there? :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2020, 7:22 pm

i would say that her @$$ is as awesome as it gets. :bounce: :bounce:

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2020, 7:23 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Why not take the opposite tack?

Say "YEAH :D ...your bum looks as hot as Kim Kardashian's" and start humping her posterior like a dog right then and there? :D

Because that includes a confession of looking at other women, that's why.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2020, 8:36 pm

I’m the weirdo who would want an honest answer and wonders why a particular garment being unflattering would be seen as a personal insult. Sure, I can see being offended by the answer “Yes, but that’s just because your bum is big” if that’s something a person is insecure about, but an honest “Yeah, that garment is particularly unflattering on you, try something else,” why would that not be appreciated? I’d much rather someone tell me than think something looks okay and not know that it makes me look worse in some way and that was how strangers were seeing me.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"