Who is the most evil person in world history?

Page 3 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Who do you think that is?
Adolf Hitler 33%  33%  [ 4 ]
Joseph Stalin 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Pol Pot 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Idi Amin 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Mao Zedong 33%  33%  [ 4 ]
Genghis Khan 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Vlad Dracula 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Heinrich Himmler 17%  17%  [ 2 ]
Other 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 12

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2020, 11:35 am

Deltaville wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:
What about people who push cigarettes (cancer sticks)?

"very year, tobacco cigarettes kill more than 8 million people worldwide; with 1.2 million of those being non-smokers dying as the result of exposure to second-hand smoke"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigarette

then there's the "nicotine addiction" aspect

Here is the fateful phone conversation in which it all happened!

Yeah. I didnt know that they had phones in the Sixteenth century either! Learn sumpin everyday! :D

I can't tell if you are merely being sarcastic or downright ignorant of the history of the telephone.

WHAT? Are you saying that...George Washington managed to seize the airports...with out using telephones?

I know history. I went to Trump University!

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2020, 11:36 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Louis f****n' Cyphre :twisted:

Ah, yes! I saw Angel Heart way back when it first played in the theater.

I heard Lisa Bonet was fired from the Cosby Show because of her nude scene in Angel Heart.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2020, 12:07 pm

Someone who deserves a "Dishonorable Mention" is James Warren Jones (a.k.a., "Reverend" Jim Jones), who dictated the murder of 909 inhabitants of Jonestown (including 304 children) by cyanide poisoning, and then committed suicide at the Peoples Temple Agricultural Project (a.k.a., "Jonestown") in Guyana on Nov. 18, 1978.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2020, 12:50 pm

Fnord wrote:
Someone who deserves a "Dishonorable Mention" is James Warren Jones (a.k.a., "Reverend" Jim Jones), who dictated the murder of 909 inhabitants of Jonestown (including 304 children) by cyanide poisoning, and then committed suicide at the Peoples Temple Agricultural Project (a.k.a., "Jonestown") in Guyana on Nov. 18, 1978.

Interesting fact: Dan White, the assassin of George Moscone and Harvey Milk, was supposedly a member of the People’s Temple, and the Moscone-Milk murders had occurred the day before the Jonestown massacre.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2020, 1:03 pm

Deltaville wrote:
My choice? Zedong, he was essentially Stalin with a far greater magnitude in killing his own people. The so-called great leap forward was a Holocaust style genocide that used something even worse then gas, utter horrific starvation. On his own people - those who were merely poor. That is why I think he is even worse then Hitler. He implicitly targeted the those in poverty or low-tier socioeconomic status under the purported virtue of Chinese Communism.

Dont call him "Zedong".

Family names come first in East Asia. Not last, as in the West.

The equivalent of the "Trump" part of "Donald J. Trump", for example, is the "Kim" part of "Kim Jong Un". The equivalent of "Biden" is the "Mao" part of Mao Zedong.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2020, 5:16 pm

The first person that made meth.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2020, 5:43 pm

Off Topic
Tim_Tex wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
... I saw Angel Heart way back when it first played in the theater.
I heard Lisa Bonet was fired from the Cosby Show because of her nude scene in Angel Heart.
In 1987, Lisa Bonet briefly left The Cosby Show to star in the spin-off series A Different World, which focused on Denise Huxtable's life at college.  That year, Bonet, then 19, played 17-year-old Epiphany Proudfoot in the movie Angel Heart opposite Mickey Rourke.  In the film, several seconds of an explicit scene she shared with Rourke (filmed when she was 18) were edited to ensure an R rating.  It was followed by a topless centerspread in Interview magazine.

After announcing her pregnancy during the run of A Different World, Bonet left the series.  She returned to The Cosby Show the following year, but was fired in April 1991 because of "creative differences".

Source:
This Wikipedia Article

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2020, 8:09 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Louis f****n' Cyphre :twisted:

Ah, yes! I saw Angel Heart way back when it first played in the theater.

Of course, such a moral, upstanding citizen as Bill Cosby can' have nekkid ladies associated with him! :lol: :lol: :lol: