Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2021, 1:15 am

Fnord wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
It's sin but so does smoking...
How so?  Did you know that there are Rabbis whose job it is to verify that tobacco and marijuana products are kosher?

LOL :mrgreen:

robotrecall
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

Location: In a floating candy house with a flying pet unicorn

05 Mar 2021, 11:03 pm

pawelk1986 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
It's sin but so does smoking...
How so?  Did you know that there are Rabbis whose job it is to verify that tobacco and marijuana products are kosher?

LOL :mrgreen:

Yeah, I knew about that. They can also only smoke certain cigarettes during Passover. I plan on converting to masorti Judaism in the future.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2021, 6:18 am

I think it's not taking into account what society of biblical times was like.

To lie with young boys as with women is an abomination. To lie with men as with women isn't. But it wasn't much practiced in classical times when men wanted a beautiful, subservient partner and didn't want an equal. They didn't see women as equals so it was seen as ok to sleep with them, they saw men as equals so they didn't even consider it. If they wanted a woman substitute, they'd groom a young boy & have sex with him.

To lie with young girls as with women is an abomination too, but the Bible doesn't cover it as it was seen as the norm back then.

When a guy has sex with a guy his own age or even a 50 yo guy has sex with a 21 yo guy, he gets his consent and considers him as a person with needs of his own. That's how modern man ought to be treating his relationships with women, too.

robotrecall
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

Location: In a floating candy house with a flying pet unicorn

06 Mar 2021, 9:40 am

KT67 wrote:
I think it's not taking into account what society of biblical times was like.

To lie with young boys as with women is an abomination. To lie with men as with women isn't. But it wasn't much practiced in classical times when men wanted a beautiful, subservient partner and didn't want an equal. They didn't see women as equals so it was seen as ok to sleep with them, they saw men as equals so they didn't even consider it. If they wanted a woman substitute, they'd groom a young boy & have sex with him.

To lie with young girls as with women is an abomination too, but the Bible doesn't cover it as it was seen as the norm back then.

When a guy has sex with a guy his own age or even a 50 yo guy has sex with a 21 yo guy, he gets his consent and considers him as a person with needs of his own. That's how modern man ought to be treating his relationships with women, too.

There's sub types of paedophilia too. Like I feel like if a grown @ss adult in their 40's or 50's is with a 19 or 17 year old girl/boy, it's predatory. Even worse if it's a 14 year old girl/boy. And definitely a red flag if it's a 9 year old girl/boy. STAY AWAY. Ditto with any young adults in 23 (if they're 17-19) and over or in their 30's. So basically, no 19 and unders. The thing is the sub types of paedos will say how it's "normal" because "hurr durr age of consent" "hurr durr they're "adults"" "hurr durr I'm not a literal paedo because I'm not attracted to any minor or anybody below the age of consent." and for the other one I've seen being advocated is "hurr durr they're pubescent children/teenagers" "hurr durr I'm not a literal paedo because I'm not attracted to prepubescent children". I recall seeing a documentary that was made in the 50's calling this literal paedophile a homosexual just because he's attracted to prepubescent boys. Like no dumbo, that dude is a paedophile, and paedophiles can be heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual. Most of the time, the sub types of paedophiles and literal paedophiles are men, and not full on paedos, but can be. I also watched a documentary on paedophiles and one said he's attracted to prepubescent girls and adult women 20+, so that's that. Don't like any type of paedo, regardless of sub type.