Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

31 Dec 2020, 11:27 pm

Hey, all. E2LA here. Time for my end-of-year thoughts.
Look, I know this year was very wild, voliatle and unpredictable. But, for me, it was an okay year for me personally. I'm still my upbeat self, and even through all the chaos, I endured.
Roy Mustang once said "Nothing's perfect, the world's not perfect, but it's there for us, trying the best it can. That's what makes it so damn beautiful." And I'm always out there, trying the best I can to make the most of my day, each and every one of them.
To all of my friends: Thank you for being there, each and every one of you. Yes, I have a lot of friends, and I can't talk to you all at once, but I am always here for you, no matter what life will bring us. Because I think you make me what I am: An amazing person.
I don't know what the new year will bring us. But this much I know: I'll be there to face all the challenges head-on. Here's hoping that 2021 will be much less rougher on us than 2020 has been.
Take care of yourself, and each other - and have an amazing 2021.

Much love. Yours, E2LA

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2021, 12:50 am

I wish you and everyone else on WP the best. I really do. I'm just not feeling it. I want to crawl underneath a German flag and not come out until Valentine's Day.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2021, 1:57 pm

I apologize for being a killjoy last night. I admire your positive attitude. There should be more people like you on WP and in the world.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

01 Jan 2021, 3:31 pm

^ It happens. I'm not mad at you. I just found out about this. Thank you for the compliments.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."