Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2021, 3:55 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Just nothing more than a bunch of Trump supporters who will always continue to drink the Kool-Aid even well after Trump is out of office. He'll always be a cult leader and nothing else.

I don't like hypocrisy. You'll probably dismiss me as a Trump supporter, though I'm not really that crazy about him. Oregon was the home of the nightly protests for months and months, mainly in Portland. Now that the opposite side wants to protest once (in the same state), they're deemed fanatics and weirdos. Bizarre double-standard.

I'd say it makes more sense to protest about police brutality[than to protest about safety regulations during a global pandemic. Also I don't recall armed groups trying to demand entry into government buildings guns and all for those previous protests, when typically government buildings don't allow guns.

I don’t recall armed “woke” protesters demanding entry into government buildings BUT

Portland Protesters Set Fire to Federal Courthouse

Portland police declare riot after protesters try to burn building Lighter fluid sprayed inside county office used for weddings

Violent protesters charge Brooklyn police precinct in day of demonstrations over police killing of black man in Minneapolis

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2021, 11:02 pm

Those clowns won't live to see the end of 2021.