former WP member "ASS-P" passed away yesterday, jan. 4, '21

Page 13 of 26 [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 26  Next

Hatemale
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Feb 2021, 7:04 pm

He showed up at autismforums shortly after being banned here asking people to help get him into college. It was discovered by people there from old posts of his here what was up pretty quick. Fixer girl found that he was on parole for something and not vagrancy. Parole not probation, which means he was convinced and did jail time. She reported him to the cops for this reason so I'm thinking it was an online scam of some sort.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2021, 7:13 pm

the extent of his legal troubles was unpaid fines and court costs totally some $30k for vagrancy.

Hatemale
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Feb 2021, 7:18 pm

auntblabby wrote:
the extent of his legal troubles was unpaid fines and court costs totally some $30k for vagrancy.

This wasn't from his 2013 jail stint. It was a thread going back to 2007 when he first got here.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2021, 7:28 pm

in any case he is in the great beyond now, so it does not useful earthly purpose to dwell upon temporal matters.

Tawaki
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2021, 10:01 am

People f**k up and do jail time. Especially poor people who have no money to get them out of trouble. I don't judge on that.

Walter had autism, probably PTSD and other probable mental health issues. His health physically aways seemed bad.

He had a real hard time seeing the big picture, and planning. Like the BS pissing matches he'd get into with the librarians. People with autism have trouble letting s**t go when they are fixated on something. I'm gathering a lot of his social interactions were like that.

Walter probably could have had a free ride to a community college. There are scholarships for people with his problems. He didn't have it together enough to even do the paperwork. I remember him trying to figure it out. People wanted to help, but he couldn't get over the energy hump actually to do it.

So Walter the college scam artist isn't believable. I've seen people scam all sorts of monies for dead kid's burials to cancer care. Walter wasn't that people savvy.

In the end, we are all about 5 horrible months to being on the streets if you live in the US . No money, pIss off family and friends. Aggravate the wrong social service/government people, and I could be sitting in an alley going WTF. Women with kids, and women in general have a easier time getting help. No one wants to help a broken down, prickly, really sick older man who isn't going with the flow.

At least someone cared enough to get him into a shelter, and he went. With all his health issues, I'm shocked he lived as long as he did.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2021, 4:29 pm

Walter was really tough. anybody else would have faded in days.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2021, 12:06 am

Putting Walter in the ocean is a good place, I wish the people over there were caring. I wish someone that really cared about him could handle his ashes.

My mom was cremated, me & my family, friends too went on a boat to put my mom ashes at sea, I didn’t know she saved our dog ashes, so she wasn’t alone that was good.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2021, 2:39 am

their bodies share the ocean, and their souls/spirits share the heavens.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2021, 3:02 am

auntblabby wrote:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Like my friend who passed in January 2020. I was present when some of his ashes were spread in the ocean here at Wreck Beach, and I Know his spirit is in the heavens above. 8)

Someday it’ll be the same for me - split between Wreck Beach and the wind at The Spit in Squamish.

ASS-P is in good company now. Even better when we join the party - but hopefully that’s not for a long, long, time. (Fashionably late :p)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2021, 3:06 am

i am close enough to the end that i would not mind if i got called home a bit early. ;) rather like an early recess in school or early breaktime at work.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2021, 12:50 am

auntblabby wrote:

I know their souls leave their bodies, but I was happy anyway that she wasn’t alone, I know that doesn’t make sense.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2021, 12:52 am

auntblabby wrote:
i am close enough to the end that i would not mind if i got called home a bit early. ;) rather like an early recess in school or early breaktime at work.

I thought you were younger.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2021, 12:56 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I know their souls leave their bodies, but I was happy anyway that she wasn’t alone, I know that doesn’t make sense.

made perfect sense :study:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2021, 12:57 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I thought you were younger.

i am an old man. :bigsmurf:

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2021, 12:59 am

Walter was in jail. The police should not put poor people & the homeless in jail, they have no money. Poor Walter :cry:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2021, 1:00 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
Walter was in jail. The police should not put poor people & the homeless in jail, they have no money. Poor Walter :cry:

what happens is that less-than-charitable store owners don't like the looks of people like walter on the sidewalk outside their store, so they call the all-purpose bully boys the cops, to roust them from place to place.