Page 1 of 41 [ 648 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2021, 2:43 pm

Both houses on lockdown
The protesters are outside of house chamber.

D.C. on curfew starting at 6
Concussion granades on west side of Capital

Senators and Pence being moved to a secure location

Members of Congress have been handed gas masks

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Last edited by ASPartOfMe on 06 Jan 2021, 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Udinaas
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2021, 2:45 pm

The craziness of the protestors was funny at first but now its getting worrying.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2021, 2:47 pm

Supporters of President Donald Trump have breached the US Capitol.  Hundreds of pro-Trump protesters pushed through barriers set up along the perimeter of the Capitol, where they tussled with officers in full riot gear, some calling the officers "traitors" for doing their jobs.  About 90 minutes later, Trump's supporters got into the building and the doors to the House and Senate were locked.

Trump's supporters have breached exterior security barriers, and video footage shows protesters gathering and some clashing with police near the Capitol building.  Video from inside the Capitol showed Trump's supporters marching through Statuary Hall.  Several loud flash bangs have been heard.  There are several suspicious devices outside the Capitol building.

Trump's supporters chanted "USA" and waved American and "Don't Tread on Me" flags toward the front of the crowd.

This is how Trump wants to "Make America Great Again": Through violent insurrection.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Udinaas
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2021, 2:52 pm

I hope he's charged with insurrection.

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2021, 2:54 pm

Fnord wrote:
Supporters of President Donald Trump have breached the US Capitol.  Hundreds of pro-Trump protesters pushed through barriers set up along the perimeter of the Capitol, where they tussled with officers in full riot gear, some calling the officers "traitors" for doing their jobs.  About 90 minutes later, Trump's supporters got into the building and the doors to the House and Senate were locked.

Trump's supporters have breached exterior security barriers, and video footage shows protesters gathering and some clashing with police near the Capitol building.  Video from inside the Capitol showed Trump's supporters marching through Statuary Hall.  Several loud flash bangs have been heard.  There are several suspicious devices outside the Capitol building.

Trump's supporters chanted "USA" and waved American and "Don't Tread on Me" flags toward the front of the crowd.

This is how Trump wants to "Make America Great Again": Through violent insurrection.

Exactly. And now Wrongplanet should stop the censorship saying bad stuff about Trump-supporters.

This is exactly what Trump supporters is all about: Violence, anti-democracy, they are all outright EVIL!

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2021, 2:55 pm

I hope Trump face the Death Penalty. I hope he gets executed.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2021, 2:57 pm

Udinaas wrote:
You mean...

TRE45ON!

... don't you?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Udinaas
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2021, 2:58 pm

Fnord wrote:
Udinaas wrote:
You mean...

TRE45ON!

... don't you?

Yes.

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2021, 2:58 pm

You cannot be a good person, if you still support Trump. Not in the light of this situation.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2021, 3:00 pm

Member of the House of Representatives have been handed gas masks.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2021, 3:06 pm

Somewhere, in my wildest dreams, the following happens on January 21st, 2021...

Donald John Trump, you are under arrest.  You have the right to remain silent.  Anything you say can be used against you in court.  You have the right to talk to a lawyer for advice before we ask you any questions.  You have the right to have a lawyer with you during questioning.  If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish.  If you decide to answer questions now without a lawyer present, you have the right to stop answering at any time...

... please ... please ... please ...

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2021, 3:07 pm

United States of America, this is you:

ImageImage

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2021, 3:08 pm

I seem to remember the far-right sympathizers saying that predictions of this sort of behaviour were crazy and unreasonable.

And those predictions were crazy and unreasonable just like Trump's raging fascist hordes.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2021, 3:08 pm

GGPViper wrote:
United States of America, this is you...
Nah ... that is Trump's America.

The United States of America will survive this coup attempt.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2021, 3:15 pm

Majority leader Kevin McCarthy said he heard shots on the radio, saw clashes in the Captical

DC Mayor and Palosi requesting National Guard

Fox reporting Guns draw on Capital floor. I am seeing the images of guns drawn on the capital floor.

Trump tweets stay peaceful we are are the party of law and order(SMH)

Somebody has been shot

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2021, 3:22 pm

I'm listening to WCBS 880 now......