Who was your Favorite Capitol Rioter and why?

Page 45 of 45 [ 708 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2021, 3:07 am

auntblabby wrote:
"A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, 'You are mad; you are not like us." - Saying 25, Sayings of the Desert Fathers. Abba Anthony.

That time has come.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2021, 3:11 am

goldfish21 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
So....Trump knowingly sets his frenzied, crazed supporters onto the Capitol building, they face arrest and jail yet he continues sit on his golden throne in Mar a Lago with taxpayer funded security attacking the police who protected congressmen and women?
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 93889.html

I mean how stupid are Americans?? I mean really...normal people see white and the MAGA brainwashed population see black? what universe do they think they live in.

Wish that 3+ hour video would playback even when I switch to a different tab - instead it pauses. :/ I don't want to Watch it, but I'd let it play in the background and listen to the audio if I could. I guess it's set that way to maximize eyeballs on advertisements.

In answer to your question:

Exactly that stupid.

I mean seriously Trump must be laughing at how gullible and open to manipulation/suggestion they are.
Trump has paid police protection 24-7 and yet attacks police who tried to protect the people and institution he lead for 4 years. This must be a mass brain freeze.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2021, 4:19 am

cyberdad wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
So....Trump knowingly sets his frenzied, crazed supporters onto the Capitol building, they face arrest and jail yet he continues sit on his golden throne in Mar a Lago with taxpayer funded security attacking the police who protected congressmen and women?

I mean how stupid are Americans?? I mean really...normal people see white and the MAGA brainwashed population see black? what universe do they think they live in.

Wish that 3+ hour video would playback even when I switch to a different tab - instead it pauses. :/ I don't want to Watch it, but I'd let it play in the background and listen to the audio if I could. I guess it's set that way to maximize eyeballs on advertisements.

Exactly that stupid.

I mean seriously Trump must be laughing at how gullible and open to manipulation/suggestion they are.
Trump has paid police protection 24-7 and yet attacks police who tried to protect the people and institution he lead for 4 years. This must be a mass brain freeze.

You're beginning to understand.. like straight up it's a mass brain freeze or mass delusion. It's the only explanation for how people could blindly follow such an awful "leader," who's a proven serial liar, conman, fraud etc.. as well as treasonous. There is no other explanation for how bonkers this entire thing is.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2021, 10:58 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Exactly that stupid.

You're beginning to understand.. like straight up it's a mass brain freeze or mass delusion. It's the only explanation for how people could blindly follow such an awful "leader," who's a proven serial liar, conman, fraud etc.. as well as treasonous. There is no other explanation for how bonkers this entire thing is.

I have been asking this same question on WP since 2016. That's 5 years now. The best answer is the one from Vice that proposes members of the CIA (or Russians?) used some type of online psyop to brainwash millions prior to the 2016 republican primaries. If this was true then the psyop preceded QAnon and worked on triggering underlying tendencies in voters. The myriad of wacky conspiracies against the democrats, the hatred of BLM/Antifa/Mexicans the rise of the far right all come from existing beliefs that just needed a little push in the right direction.