Who was your Favorite Capitol Rioter and why?

Page 44 of 45 [ 708 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2021, 12:47 am

More of these clowns to be arrested soon
https://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2021/ ... h-orig.cnn

Catchem! catch em all... :lol:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2021, 7:42 am

cyberdad wrote:

Yes.Get a fake Q drop out that they are to meet with big orange in a secret location.When they all show up to bow down before the orange one ,bust them.

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2021, 8:41 am

KimD wrote:
Lest there be any confusion, the Lego set pictured doesn't actually exist.

Sadly it doesn't (I could see some interesting builds using the figures from it), but this one does:

Of course, possesion of that set could lead to claims that you have it in order to plan an insurection:
Quote:
One of the alleged leaders of the Capitol riot apparently planned for the attack by constructing a Lego model of the Capitol at his home.

According to court documents, investigators recovered a "fully constructed US Capitol Lego set" from Robert Morss, 27, who is accused of leading other insurrectionists in some of the most violent clashes of the incident.

Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/capitol-riot-alleged-leader-robert-morss-b1879864.html

Based On LEGO Evidence, FBI Believes Capitol Rioter Was Also Planning Attack On Hogwarts Castle
Quote:
PITTSBURGH, PA—The FBI released disturbing new details today regarding alleged January 6th rioter Robert Morss, who had a fully-constructed LEGO Capitol building in his home. Agents say Morss was also building several LEGO Harry Potter sets, leading authorities to believe he was planning a similar attack on Hogwarts Castle.

“The suspect had several completed LEGO Harry Potter building sets and was about 80% of the way through building the advanced-level LEGO Harry Potter Castle,” said FBI bureau chief Warren Alvarez. “We feel we caught him just in the nick of time before things turned violent once more.”

Alvarez said a review of Morss’ online social media accounts show him to be a staunch supporter of Lord Voldemort, believing that Albus Dumbledore was fraudulently elected as the leader of Hogwarts. Documents found on his computer show that Morss was planning a violent protest at the school on July 31, Harry Potter’s birthday.

“This is a huge win for law enforcement,” said Alvarez. “The FBI is proud of our work taking dangerous, LEGO-building criminals off the streets. Also, now I don’t have to buy my kid a birthday present, which is awesome.”

In related news, press secretary Jen Psaki said President Biden is renewing his calls for common-sense LEGO control, calling for universal background checks for all LEGO purchases as well as closing the toy show loophole. Psaki said. “We must work vigilantly to keep these dangerous LEGO weapons of war off our streets,” Psaki said.

Source: https://babylonbee.com/news/based-on-lego-evidence-fbi-believes-capitol-rioter-was-also-planning-attack-on-hogwarts-castle#

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2021, 2:09 am

Misslizard wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Yes.Get a fake Q drop out that they are to meet with big orange in a secret location.When they all show up to bow down before the orange one ,bust them.

I'm sure the next trump rally they will all re-emerge.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2021, 2:13 am

why isn't the FBI up on this?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2021, 2:16 am

They are gathering evidence (supposedly). But as with the Charlottesville riots many of the perps were active marines, some cops and even FBI so they are carefully sifting through to avoid conflicts of interest perhaps,

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2021, 2:17 am

cyberdad wrote:
They are gathering evidence (supposedly). But as with the Charlottesville riots many of the perps were active marines, some cops and even FBI so they are carefully sifting through to avoid conflicts of interest perhaps,

i suppose i shoulda thougha that.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2021, 2:19 am

Code of silence

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2021, 9:32 am

Brictoria wrote:
KimD wrote:
Lest there be any confusion, the Lego set pictured doesn't actually exist.

Sadly it doesn't (I could see some interesting builds using the figures from it), but this one does:

Of course, possesion of that set could lead to claims that you have it in order to plan an insurection:
Quote:
One of the alleged leaders of the Capitol riot apparently planned for the attack by constructing a Lego model of the Capitol at his home.

According to court documents, investigators recovered a "fully constructed US Capitol Lego set" from Robert Morss, 27, who is accused of leading other insurrectionists in some of the most violent clashes of the incident.

Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/capitol-riot-alleged-leader-robert-morss-b1879864.html

Based On LEGO Evidence, FBI Believes Capitol Rioter Was Also Planning Attack On Hogwarts Castle
Quote:
PITTSBURGH, PA—The FBI released disturbing new details today regarding alleged January 6th rioter Robert Morss, who had a fully-constructed LEGO Capitol building in his home. Agents say Morss was also building several LEGO Harry Potter sets, leading authorities to believe he was planning a similar attack on Hogwarts Castle.

“The suspect had several completed LEGO Harry Potter building sets and was about 80% of the way through building the advanced-level LEGO Harry Potter Castle,” said FBI bureau chief Warren Alvarez. “We feel we caught him just in the nick of time before things turned violent once more.”

Alvarez said a review of Morss’ online social media accounts show him to be a staunch supporter of Lord Voldemort, believing that Albus Dumbledore was fraudulently elected as the leader of Hogwarts. Documents found on his computer show that Morss was planning a violent protest at the school on July 31, Harry Potter’s birthday.

“This is a huge win for law enforcement,” said Alvarez. “The FBI is proud of our work taking dangerous, LEGO-building criminals off the streets. Also, now I don’t have to buy my kid a birthday present, which is awesome.”

In related news, press secretary Jen Psaki said President Biden is renewing his calls for common-sense LEGO control, calling for universal background checks for all LEGO purchases as well as closing the toy show loophole. Psaki said. “We must work vigilantly to keep these dangerous LEGO weapons of war off our streets,” Psaki said.

Source: https://babylonbee.com/news/based-on-lego-evidence-fbi-believes-capitol-rioter-was-also-planning-attack-on-hogwarts-castle#

Well, it seems there are people who can't tell the difference between a Lego set in its box, and a fully constructed set (set 21030, like most larger sets, will not fit into the box while fully constructed):
Quote:
In original detention memoranda, the undersigned stated that law enforcement found a 'fully constructed U.S. Capitol Lego set.' That statement appears to be inaccurate. The Lego set was in a box and not fully constructed at the time of the search.

Anyone with that set (in box, or out), better be careful...

Demonique
Raven
Raven

11 Jul 2021, 9:36 am

My fave is the QAnon shaman because he looked like a complete bellend

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2021, 4:22 pm

QAnon shaman has become a meme/icon for the madness of the American right.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2021, 3:14 pm

Some trump appointed state department aide beat police with a riot shield:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... oNBusSxjQY

They just keep getting dumber and more ridiculous as their stories come out.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2021, 6:56 pm

stochastic terrorism of the right-wing puppet-string pullers.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2021, 2:08 am

So....Trump knowingly sets his frenzied, crazed supporters onto the Capitol building, they face arrest and jail yet he continues sit on his golden throne in Mar a Lago with taxpayer funded security attacking the police who protected congressmen and women?
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 93889.html

I mean how stupid are Americans?? I mean really...normal people see white and the MAGA brainwashed population see black? what universe do they think they live in.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2021, 2:12 am

"A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, 'You are mad; you are not like us." - Saying 25, Sayings of the Desert Fathers. Abba Anthony.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2021, 2:53 am

cyberdad wrote:
So....Trump knowingly sets his frenzied, crazed supporters onto the Capitol building, they face arrest and jail yet he continues sit on his golden throne in Mar a Lago with taxpayer funded security attacking the police who protected congressmen and women?
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 93889.html

I mean how stupid are Americans?? I mean really...normal people see white and the MAGA brainwashed population see black? what universe do they think they live in.

Wish that 3+ hour video would playback even when I switch to a different tab - instead it pauses. :/ I don't want to Watch it, but I'd let it play in the background and listen to the audio if I could. I guess it's set that way to maximize eyeballs on advertisements.

In answer to your question:

Exactly that stupid.