Who was your Favorite Capitol Rioter and why?

Page 43 of 45 [ 708 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2021, 8:16 am

She cannot even wear a mask right:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/rachel-p ... 12318.html

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2021, 6:16 pm

After the capitol riots prisons opened wholefoods to serve organic fare to fastidious nazis

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2021, 11:10 pm

that makes me wanna hurl.

KimD
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2021, 7:26 pm

TwisterUprocker wrote:
I want to make a map of where the rioters are coming from

Please bear in mind that there is probably a disproportionate number of scumbags from the DMV area, simply because geographical proximity made it so much easier and affordable for them to get there. I BEG you not to judge the rest of us from this region by their actions, words or even appreance. Most of us are NOTHING LIKE THEM!!

I've lived inside the DC beltway my entire life and consider it "my" city. Not only did these mother-effers attack my nation, they also attacked my "neighbor." When something terrible happens here, I take it kind of personally, and the way that some people even come here to deliberately do such an atrocious thing? After January 6, I would have gladly joined the clean-up crew, jabbed them with those pointy sticks, and crammed them into trash bags while they were still here. I want them all in jail, but I may have to settle on the slim hope that they never come back again.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 12:50 am

KimD wrote:
TwisterUprocker wrote:
I BEG you not to judge the rest of us from this region by their actions, words or even appreance. Most of us are NOTHING LIKE THEM!!

Ny "us" do you mean republicans?

KimD
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 1:07 pm

cyberdad wrote:
KimD wrote:
TwisterUprocker wrote:
I BEG you not to judge the rest of us from this region by their actions, words or even appreance. Most of us are NOTHING LIKE THEM!!

Oh, hell no! I won't pretend to speak for them. By "us," I mean people who live in/near D.C.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 6:37 pm

KimD wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
KimD wrote:
TwisterUprocker wrote:

Oh, hell no! I won't pretend to speak for them. By "us," I mean people who live in/near D.C.

Haha :lol:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 7:30 pm

KimD wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
KimD wrote:
TwisterUprocker wrote:

Everyone knows that you folks who live "inside the Beltway" are out of touch with the real Murica.

And that the rioters were ...the real Murica! Everyplace that isnt the Washington area.

So there is no need for you to deny credit for the insurrection!

Heil Trump!

:lol:

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2021, 7:54 am

Trying to pick a favourite is too difficult:

I'd probably end up picking either the figure with the podium, or the one sitting on the desk as they'd be easiest to incorporate into other builds.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2021, 8:38 am

/\LOL.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2021, 9:12 am

GGPViper wrote:
Q Shaman has been arrested now, as well:
https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/loca ... y/2535850/ [...]
He has recently earned an entry in the Encyclopedia of American Loons website,  HERE 
Quote:
[...]  According to the U.S. Attorney’s Office memorandum charging Angeli with two felonies in the wake of the 2021 US Capitol riot, Angeli "believes that global elites are running the world, that United States leaders are part of a secret rings of child abusers who practice satanic worship, and other debunked theories. He has repeatedly demonstrated dramatic, erratic behavior, an inability to conform to societal norms, and an unwillingness to appreciate the consequences of his actions. He abides by his own belief system, acts accordingly regardless of the criminal consequences, and brings others along with him. His ability and willingness to conform his behavior to pre-trial supervision conditions appears to be virtually nil."

A fixture at far-right rallies, Angeli reportedly led his own protest rally in September 2020 at Arrowhead Mall in Glendale, in which he claimed a spiral sign close to the bathrooms in the shopping center was an FBI pedophile code.  [...]

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2021, 9:37 am

one major political party is recruiting and using these loons to screw the rest of us. this is a form of stochastic terrorism IMHO. we have a terroristic political party running riot and we are letting this happen to us.

KimD
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2021, 1:42 pm

Lest there be any confusion, the Lego set pictured doesn't actually exist.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2021, 3:30 pm

This may have already been posted but the horned one won’t stand by and let muffin theft occur.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-sha ... pitol-riot

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2021, 3:35 pm

Chansley lost his 3rd bid for release on bond before his actual trial.

Source 

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

KimD
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2021, 3:45 pm

Fnord wrote:
Chansley lost his 3rd bid for release on bond before his actual trial.

Source 

Thank heaven there is some "common" sense left in this world. Coherence and logic seem to be endangered species, but the arguments made against this guy's release are solid.

Thank you for the link, Fnord.