Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Blacker
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Jan 2021, 1:49 am

My name is Blacker and I like riding horses.

I have autism and I have a great family.

I tend to get overstimulated easily and l eloped last week.

Im here to talk to other diagnosed people and have a good time.

Im really nice and extremely protective and good at it. My dad taught me how to fight and my Mommy taught me how to love.

I specialize in few things and I'm not a jack of all trades.

Oh and I have a lot of things going on in my life.

It's nice to be here and I hope to make friends which I'm good at. I'll upload an avatar when I get my phone back.

Add me on facebook!
^likes the misfits

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2021, 2:30 am

Welcome Blacker...

Just so you know mentioning that you eloped means 85% of the males on WP will have lost interest.

But everyone else will give you a warm hug :)

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2021, 6:05 am

So 16 WP members looked at Blacker's post but chose not to say hi or welcome?

c'mon guys, don't be snobs

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2021, 6:30 am

Hello and welcome.

Cyberdad. What is an "Eloped?" I have no idea. I hope I have not put my foot in it by asking. It feels some sort of oblong word? A shape? No idea!

I tried a horse once. I am too used to riding bicycles as its owner kept telling me off as I held the horses ears and I was squeezing its ears trying to slow down! It took me a few attempts to get on it as I went over the top a few times. You can't lean a horse to get on it like I can with one of my bikes... And where are the pedals to make it go?
The horse was as confused as I was! Poor thing! I do like them though... But from the other side of the field. :D

I am used to goats and they are different and easy to handle. Just grab their horns and beard you've got them in your control even if they try to attack they are quickly controlled. I guess I was used to them. \○/
Though we have not kept goats for years. A LOT of work looking after animals, especially goats... Walking te fields daily to check for poisionus plants before letting them out, and then putting them in each time it rains... Mucking out and putting fresh bedding down on top... And the milking! Mum took hours a day milking them. I sort of can milk but my aim is not in the directions it should be.
Do you milk horses? I don't know much about them except that horses can go out in the rain and only angora goats and mountain goats can go out in the rain. All the other breeds of goat can't as their skins are like ours and many die of pnemonia by owners who try it which is very cruel. It is because they origionally bred feom goats that came from dry and warm countries. I can ask neighbours about horses as two keep keep horses ad one keeps cows and sheep.. Two keep sheep, and another used to keep goats and bees. You can milk cows and sheep I know that but I also know that you can't milk bees. I would not even try it!

Anyway. Before I write too much. Welcome to Wrong Planet.

autisticelders
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2021, 9:00 am

welcome! I have loved horses all my life, eloped constantly, so we have a couple of things in common. Welcome to Wrong Planet.

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.” Samuel Johnson

autisticelders
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2021, 9:03 am

eloped in this case probably means to run away... my take on it.
I was constantly a runaway to exscape because of feeling overwhelmed.
I got therapy to help me learn how to make healthier choices. That stopped my running away.
Clinical papers call running away "elopement".

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.” Samuel Johnson

Udinaas
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2021, 2:04 pm

Welcome

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2021, 2:09 pm

howdie cowgirl!

NaturalEntity
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2021, 3:22 pm

Welcome friend. I've only ridden horses a couple of times, but it's a cool experience.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2021, 4:07 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2021, 4:19 pm

Welcome to WP! I think you will find some nice people here.

And some curiosity. "...and l eloped last week". Are you interested in saying anything more about that? :huh:

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2021, 4:40 pm

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Blacker
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Jan 2021, 8:00 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
Hello and welcome.

Cyberdad. What is an "Eloped?" I have no idea. I hope I have not put my foot in it by asking. It feels some sort of oblong word? A shape? No idea!

I tried a horse once. I am too used to riding bicycles as its owner kept telling me off as I held the horses ears and I was squeezing its ears trying to slow down! It took me a few attempts to get on it as I went over the top a few times. You can't lean a horse to get on it like I can with one of my bikes... And where are the pedals to make it go?
The horse was as confused as I was! Poor thing! I do like them though... But from the other side of the field. :D

I am used to goats and they are different and easy to handle. Just grab their horns and beard you've got them in your control even if they try to attack they are quickly controlled. I guess I was used to them. \○/
Though we have not kept goats for years. A LOT of work looking after animals, especially goats... Walking te fields daily to check for poisionus plants before letting them out, and then putting them in each time it rains... Mucking out and putting fresh bedding down on top... And the milking! Mum took hours a day milking them. I sort of can milk but my aim is not in the directions it should be.
Do you milk horses? I don't know much about them except that horses can go out in the rain and only angora goats and mountain goats can go out in the rain. All the other breeds of goat can't as their skins are like ours and many die of pnemonia by owners who try it which is very cruel. It is because they origionally bred feom goats that came from dry and warm countries. I can ask neighbours about horses as two keep keep horses ad one keeps cows and sheep.. Two keep sheep, and another used to keep goats and bees. You can milk cows and sheep I know that but I also know that you can't milk bees. I would not even try it!

Anyway. Before I write too much. Welcome to Wrong Planet.

You rode goats!? WHOA. I didnt know people could do that.

I rode horses in my grouphome. Two days out of the week we would ride them. I can canter and gallop. My favorite horse's name was Buddy. He was an arabian. I googled it and you can milk horses. Farms are vintage.

And yes eloped means run away. I did elope last week but I dont want to talk about.

Thank you guys I feel very welcomed.

Add me on facebook!
^likes the misfits

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2021, 8:04 pm

I did not ride goats but we did have a nutered billy goat who used to duck under us and put us on his back and walk away with us riding him. We tried to disscourage him incase we were too heavy.

Blacker
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Jan 2021, 9:38 pm

Oh. I thought you rode them. Sorry.

Add me on facebook!
^likes the misfits

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2021, 9:52 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
Cyberdad. What is an "Eloped?" I have no idea. I hope I have not put my foot in it by asking. It feels some sort of oblong word? A shape? No idea!.

Eloped normally means to run away and get married without a wedding/sometimes not telling anyone. But it's not my place to say, I am sure Blacker will share what happened :D