Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ImeldaJace
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2021, 2:35 pm

Brushing my teeth can make me gag too. I often can't use toothpaste because of it. A couple years ago I couldn't brush my teeth at all for a few months because every single time I put a toothbrush into my mouth I would gag to the point I would throw up. But then this got better on its own.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2021, 9:50 pm

I wish there a better toothpaste, I used to buy sensitive toothpaste, it was strong. My Listerine is good,my old Listerine was strong, it had hydrogen peroxide in it for white teeth,but it was for strength your teeth.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2021, 10:08 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
I have to bend over alot, my back can hurt.

and
Noca wrote:
If you live alone, maybe brush your teeth at the kitchen sink instead. A sink is a sink.

Hmm ...
I have been brushing my teeth in the kitchen for several reasons and for several decades;

One,
When the toilet flushes it aerosolizes some of what's in the bowl & I don't want my toothbrush in the same room as that mist.

Two
The cat litter boxes are in the bathroom & they make dust and I don't want my toothbrush in the same room as that

Three
Bathroom is an interior room with zero sunlight reaching it & I don't want to leave my damp toothbrush sitting in a lightless cave

Four
The kitchen counter is noticeably higher than the bathroom counter
& I have a couple different back issues going on

:arrow: Ya know, I've not measured the height of either counter before, let's go find out ...
Bathroom counter height: about 30.75 inches, 80.5cm
Kitchen counter height: about 36.5 inches, 92.5cm

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2021, 6:28 am

Hadn’t thought of counter height and my back, good point and my back has been hurting .,thank you

where ever you go ,there you are