Page 7 of 7 [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

14 Feb 2021, 3:49 pm

QuantumChemist wrote:
Too many dark memories of the past haunt me on this holiday. I dread this day each year.

Sorry to hear that, Quan.
I have tons myself but I'm glad it's over. All over. Rid of those bloodsuckers. I don't care.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2021, 3:56 pm

I want love for all the wrong reasons.

I want to be validated.

I want to not be a 'loser' today.

Those aren't reasons to get into a relationship.

I'm not even in love with love.

I'm just against feeling like nobody worships/wants/validates me.

If my anxiety/mental health wasn't in a low place I wouldn't actually care.

It's not even just love I'm feeling s**t about. It's friends and work. Work = acceptance that someone else considers me acceptable enough to employ & give cash to.

When I'm healthy, I don't care about any of that but it's making me feel like I don't count as a person.

I feel like nobody would choose to like/love me.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2021, 5:32 pm

V day comes and goes, 'tis just another day for me, no valentines for me in this lifetime.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2021, 5:36 pm

I'll be celebrating with the customary beer & space pirate video games.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2021, 5:57 pm

f**k it.

I don't need human love.

I just need love from someone who I need to earn it off. Someone who doesn't feel the need to love me & who doesn't just love everyone.

I have one cat who scratches everyone but me. One dog who barks at everyone but me & one other person.

That's enough for me.

martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2021, 6:00 pm

KT67 wrote:
f**k it.

I don't need human love.

I just need love from someone who I need to earn it off. Someone who doesn't feel the need to love me & who doesn't just love everyone.

I have one cat who scratches everyone but me. One dog who barks at everyone but me & one other person.

That's enough for me.

I got home early this morning from being away all night. I walked in the door and although it was dark, I could hear my cat on the other side of my door before I opened it. He was meowing, waiting for me. He waits for me every day while I'm at work. He loves me unconditionally. I lost him for a month and I was distraught. I had never been so happy when he was found. I missed him so much.

I never realized how important having an animal was for my mental health. He's my bff. I never thought I was an animal person, but having a cat has changed my mind. It really has helped me a lot.

I like wild orchids and neighbors with wide orbits

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2021, 6:06 pm

cooking some vegetarian beef tips in a bit of butter and teriyaki. my stomach will smile :)

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

16 Feb 2021, 4:17 am

martianprincess wrote:
KT67 wrote:
f**k it.

I don't need human love.

That's enough for me.

I got home early this morning from being away all night. I walked in the door and although it was dark, I could hear my cat on the other side of my door before I opened it. He was meowing, waiting for me. He waits for me every day while I'm at work. He loves me unconditionally. I lost him for a month and I was distraught. I had never been so happy when he was found. I missed him so much.

I never realized how important having an animal was for my mental health. He's my bff. I never thought I was an animal person, but having a cat has changed my mind. It really has helped me a lot.

Pet cuddles is one of the few recipes to happiness. Literally, they make you release the happiness hormone probably without drawbacks.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2021, 12:03 pm

Now THIS was my kinda Valentine!! !! :heart:

I got a classic literature playing card game, and a literary oracles set (like tarot cards).

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2021, 3:33 pm

Rexi wrote:
martianprincess wrote:
KT67 wrote:
f**k it.

I don't need human love.

That's enough for me.

Pet cuddles is one of the few recipes to happiness. Literally, they make you release the happiness hormone probably without drawbacks.

My cat lives with my dad since I got her almost a decade ago & I couldn't make her an indoor cat along with my roommate's cat(s). My friends found her in our college town in some trashy alley as a kitten & I got her when my other best friend's apartment was one cat only. She is all about the mice & very much still adopted but that cat is awesome, we haven't seen a mouse there in ages.

My best friend eats like a snake. 8O

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2021, 7:08 am

cberg wrote:
Rexi wrote:
martianprincess wrote:
KT67 wrote:
f**k it.

I don't need human love.

That's enough for me.

My cat lives with my dad since I got her almost a decade ago & I couldn't make her an indoor cat along with my roommate's cat(s). My friends found her in our college town in some trashy alley as a kitten & I got her when my other best friend's apartment was one cat only. She is all about the mice & very much still adopted but that cat is awesome, we haven't seen a mouse there in ages.

My best friend eats like a snake. 8O

Sounds like he found his purpose in life.

My cat was feral too, was full of fleas, gave him away to a lady with a yard but he would go around and bring female cats over to share his food with them. Smart and big hearted, right? One day he never came back, he probably got a wife and a family, hehe

Anyway the time I had it, hed jump around the house on walls even at night super fast defying gravity like he was spiderman. Once he woke me up jumping straight on my throat at night with his claws. No matter how much id play with him and wear him out it was never enough. It didn't help my mom kept interfering with his diet. Hed also attack our ankles and scratch them with his back legs until he'd draw blood. That precious devil!

exy34
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Feb 2021, 11:43 am

jimmy m wrote:

Well, that is a very nice idea...

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2021, 11:40 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:

Now THIS was my kinda Valentine!! ! ! :heart:

I got a classic literature playing card game, and a literary oracles set (like tarot cards).

That's so witchly aweesome! I want to come over to play with them and inspect how they work. Seem fun.