Question about Conduct Disorder Unspecified

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2021, 11:09 pm

List of diagnosis that I know I have:

* Intellectual Disability ( Although, I believe that I have Specific Learning Disorder not Intellectual Disability, because, I seem intelligent than what medical professionals thought of me in the past)
* Autism
* Sensory Disorder ( I don't remember the specific name of my sensory disorder)
* ADHD
* Bipolar Disorder with and without psychotic features
* Conduct Disorder

I think I have more diagnosis of mental health and developmental disorders, but I know the only four disorders that I have.

I once looked through my lists of diagnosis of mental health and developmental disorders that I have and I found that I have a diagnosis of Conduct Disorder, but it is listed as unspecified.

What in the world is Conduct Disorder Unspecified?

Am I a unspecified psychopath? Am I a unspecified sociopath? Do I have Unspecified impulse issues?

Another words, do I have Unspecified Antisocial Personality Disorder, because I have effective empathy? It's very unclear and very confusing to me.

I don't think that diagnosis of Conduct Disorder Unspecified is very helpful, but I was diagnosed with it when I still legally a minor, but I don't know how long ago I was diagnosed with Conduct Disorder.

I do remember having antisocial behaviors from my early childhood, I did things that were not that good if my routine changed when I was in school, but in my early teen years, at the age of fifteen, I used to become very aggressive when I had grandiose thoughts, paranoid delusions and had mania and once had catatonia.

As soon I started to take medications, I stopped being being aggressive and my symptoms of psychosis were gone.

Then in my young adulthood, at the age of nineteen, I became aggressive again, had guilt and suicidal thoughts. So after I started to take different medications, I started to feel much better and stopped being aggressive and also learned how to forgive myself.

To find out more why I have a diagnosis of Conduct Disorder, I need to investigate more about myself than just my childhood.