Aspies only, Add My Twitch Channel!

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

amygdala_0417
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

05 Feb 2021, 9:37 pm

Hey guys I just made a Twitch channel, I will stream Splatoon2, Stardew Valley and Indie/Art Games from Asia. Feel free to give me a follow or add me as a friend on Twitch if you are a fellow aspie and would like to play these games with me. I will stream a lot but won't upload any recorded videos. Splatoon2 is my absolutely favorite game so please add me and play with me if you love this game too!

The account is: amygdala170707

Thank you guys! Hope to see you there~~

NaturalEntity
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2021, 2:01 pm

You like Splatoon 2??? I'm so glad to find a fellow fan on here! I don't have a Twitch account but I will DEFINTIELY check out your channel at some point. Aspies playing one of my fave games of all time?? Heck yeah!

amygdala_0417
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Feb 2021, 10:46 pm

Hi NaturalEntity - I will start streaming splatoon2 in about a day regularly, you can add me and we can play splatoon2 together. Actually, it's very funny, i never planned on streaming but my therapist told me that a lot of ppl on the spectrum like Splatoon2. I wondered if it was true and if so, I want to have an all aspie team!

NaturalEntity
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2021, 1:49 pm

I'd love to join but my parents might be a bit concerned about me becoming switch friends with a total stranger...
I can't speak for all Aspies but I love the game so much! The music, the characters, the style, the lore... it's all amazing. Have you played Octo Expansion by the way? It's the DLC for the game.
Edit: if you were around for the final Splatfest, chaos or order? I picked order.

amygdala_0417
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

08 Feb 2021, 12:07 am

i totally understand your parents' concern and think they are right. if that is the case, just drop by my channel and see if im playing splatoon!! ! im quite ok at it

I have played Octo Expansion, but I don't really like it, it felt like Zelda, I had a lot of trouble navigating the maps.

I chose chaos over order!! !

What is your fav weapon? Mine is aerospray

NaturalEntity
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2021, 2:48 pm

Did you finish it? Because the story... oh boy.
I had a meltdown on seeing final fest results because all my hard work didn't get us anywhere... but then I calmed down. If the outcome really has changed Splatoon 3 plans, we could get long-awaited Salmonid lore!
Octo Shot Replica for the win! Mained it ever since I finished Octo Expansion.

carryon_kate
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Mar 2021, 9:06 pm

Hi! I just followed you:) I saw you like Stardew Valley! I LOVE stardew! I recently got it after seeing my favorite streamer (lilsimsie) play it. You seem nice! I'll drop by sometime.
Other games I like are Animal Crossing and Breath of the Wild and Kerbal Space Program.