A Gardener
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Feb 2021, 10:59 am

aghogday wrote:

People Tolerate

Me Now And they

Will also tolerate You

Yes.. I'm sure that is true.. I have been here before.. many years ago.. and I always remember it was the most tolerant forum I have ever been on.. AND VERY FRIENDLY.. but my health went down-hill.. so I was forced to stop.. and have hardly used forums ever since.. I am obsessive about hording information.. Gaining it and sharing it.. My thinking always comes in land-slides.. that almost overwhelms me.. I cannot understand how anyone can just write a couple of sentences.. and feel satisfied.. MY MIND IS EXPLODING WITH IDEAS.. FACTS AND THEORIES..I have no one to share them with.. because most people are either not interested.. or don't understand what I'm taking about.. but.. I guess.. THAT'S THE PRICE WE PAY FOR ORIGINAL THINKING... being an outsider.. with no place in the world..

When I do.. I choose the atheist forums.. because I enjoy opposition.. it keeps me on my toes when I am being challenged.. I WISH THEY COULD DISCUSSS MORE MATURLY THOUGH.. INSTEAD I GET A LOT OF CHILDISH INSULTS.. and they continually say stupid things..Trouble is atheists don't like me.. nor do the literal Christians..

NETHERTHELESS... I LOVE ATHIESTS.. (I COULDN'T EAT A WHOLE ONE THOUGH)... WHICH REMINDS ME.. i'M HUNGERY..

I CLASS THEM (BOTH LITERAL CHRISTIANS AND ATHIESTS).. COLLECTIVLEY TOGETHER... as the LITERALISTS.. Those who make WISDOM sound foolish.. while it is their OWN UNDERSTANDING that makes no sense.. The great minds who wrote the bible books.. who leave me in AWE.. They are my best friends.. they are like a wife.. when the two.. become ONE FLESH.. and are joined together in wisdom and love.. AS ONE

THE LITERALISTS KEEP TELLING ME...NO ROOM AT THE INN.. WHICH MEANS.. THERE IS NO ROOM IN THIS WORLD - (WHICH IS A TEMPORY RESIDENSE) - FOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH.. THOSE WHO WORK HARD TO UNDERSTAND A PROVERB OR A PUZZLING SAYING.. AND WHO GO BENEATH THE SYMBOLISM..

In the Dream of the Ridiculous Man.. Dostoevsky goes beneath the the symbolism too.. and explains exactly what the Bible is REALLY ABOUT.. in a simple.. but very beautiful.. short story..

It's about an atheist who discovers the TRUTH of the Scriptures.. but I don't think I'm allowed to post links cos I'm new.. but the drama is on utube.. titled - Jeremy Irons - The Dream (1989) - If anyone wants to watch it.. it only lasts half an hour.... WARNING - it starts off slow.. just a monologue.. but when it ends.. it goes out with a bang.. IT REALLY ROCKS.. I CAN WATCH AGAIN AND AGAIN.. it sums up everything that is WRONG with our world.. and then tells us how to fix it.. but again and again.. wise words.. fall on deaf ears.. It would be a TRUE miracle.. if only people would listen and thereby gain understanding.... AND... IF ONLY WE ALL WANTED IT...... THEN IT COULD BEGIN..

I have no problem with none literal Christians though.. There are some great thinkers among them.. LIKE FREEMAN DYSON.. one of the great idealists.. AND A CHRISTIAN

"It appears that mind, as manifested by the capacity to make choices, is to some extent inherent in every atom. The universe as a whole is also weird, with laws of nature that make it hospitable to the growth of mind. I do not make any clear distinction between mind and God. God is what mind becomes when it has passed beyond the scale of our comprehension."

Freeman Dyson was a theoretical physicist and mathematician.. famous for his work in quantum electrodynamics.. solid-state physics, astronomy and nuclear engineering..

InspiringPhilosophy is a great Christian channel..Their vid called.. Quantum Physics Debunks Materialism.. is great.. based on the conflict between IDEALISTS AND MATERIALISTS.. they make a good argument for IDEALISM
However I have never been a part of any religion myself.. I don't do.. or like.. group thinking.. as Carl Jung said.. group thinking tends to end up being stupid.. as everyone conforms to the great idea.. that negates individualism.. and original thinking.

I'm more of a pick and mix when it comes to philosophical ideas.. Nevertheless.. I spent 10 years studying the Bible.. and loved every minute of it.. because.. like Buddhism.. it is against organized religion.. against governments and authorities.. and against priests and judges.. because they corrupt people's minds.. instead of healing them.

But most of all I love the deep language.. with its ambiguities.. poetic delivery.. symbols.. metaphors.. that are music to the soul..and I love the way the writers transform my mind.. taking it to a much higher level.. by providing me with riddles and puzzles.. that at first.. I can not understand.. but as I do understand.. it dawns on me.. the writers ARE THE MIRACLE.. and they are transferring their wisdom.. into my brain.. while their bodies are nothing more than a pile of bones... THAT'S MAGICAL

WORDS AND GENES HAVE THE SAME FUNCTION.. TO PAST BITS OF INFORMATION FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION.. so.. as Jesus said.. "Whoever drinks from my mouth shall become like me; and I shall become he, and the hidden things will be revealed to him."...and it is true.

HIS WORDS ARE ALSO THE GENES OF HIS SPIRIT.. AND HIS WISE WORDS WERE GOD.. AS THE gOSPEL OF jOHN GOES.. IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE word.. and the word WAS A GOD.

CONCLUSION - The ancient writers were HACKERS.. Hacking into the hearts of minds of some distant.. future generation.. in order that that could transfer their spirit though time.. to the future.. when their words would be more welcome.. and better received..

"Watch for the star that was foretold by the prophet Jacob, that you will know the time of the second coming, WHEN I WILL ENTER ALL HEARTS... Surely I come quickly. Even as night follows day, so shall century follow century, until the second millennium is nigh". - "Third Book of the Apocalypse".

"And it came to be pretty in its greatness, in the length of its foliage, for its root system proved to be over many waters." - Ezekiel 31.7

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2021, 11:36 am

Ahh ... the SELF-CONFIDENCE of blatant VIRTUE-SIGNALLING by another EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN..

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2021, 1:31 pm

A Gardener wrote:
aghogday wrote:

People Tolerate

Me Now And they

Will also tolerate You

CONCLUSION - The ancient writers were HACKERS.. Hacking into the hearts of minds of some distant.. future generation.. in order that that could transfer their spirit though time.. to the future.. when their words would be more welcome.. and better received..

SMiLes i often Find Essence From

Form Words That Come Deeper

Within Many 'Moons' Now

From 'Newer' to

'Fuller' After

They Come Later

For It's true Our Conscious

Minds are only 5 Percent or

So of Mind as Even Science Shows

Now As i've Heard/Seen it Related Before

We Are Only Riders of 'the Elephant' Traveling

Us Yet Not All come to 'See' the Elephant

Yet those who Do

Do Give

Freely

Wisdom

of What The

'Silent Elephant' Rules Freer

In Flow To Rise From Deeper Oceans More...

So Indeed Words May Be 'Unborn Children Still To Birth'

As Generally Speaking Words Are Metaphor Seeds For New Colors of FLoWeRS

To Still Be Birthed

Yet of Course

It is Not

Sea Shells

That Are Magic True

Magic Are Sea Shell Creatures

Still Breathing As Fossil Records Spring Again

And True Some Folks By Nurture And Nature

Have More Difficulty Creating Shells And Opening

Them Up to See Newer Life...

Such

Is Life

More And Less to See and Breathe...

Use it or Lose it Always Applies to Be or not to Be more...

Generally Speaking there are Folks Who Create And Those

Who Complain About

Creation...

Hmm..

Let's Just

Dance and

Sign Creators

Smile more Than Complainers

Who May Reflect Only Shells Left on Beaches...

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

A Gardener
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Feb 2021, 3:28 pm

aghogday wrote:

Generally Speaking there are Folks Who Create And Those

Who Complain About

Creation...

Hmm..

Let's Just

Dance and

Sign Creators

Smile more Than Complainers

Who May Reflect Only Shells Left on Beaches...

I remember you mentioning the dance before.. and by coincidence came across another reference to THE DANCE during the afternoon.. while I was browsing quotes by the great minds in physics.. a task that i found to be very rewarding.. I'm searching for a strong argument that supports IDEALISM.. and where better to look than in the philosophical writings of the great physicists.. Many of them were very spiritual people.. These are the words of Max Born.. THAT SUPPORT THE IDEA THAT THE UNIVERSE IS A LIVING ENTITY.. AND.. which undermines materialist thinking..

"We have sought for firm ground and found none. The deeper we penetrate, the more restless becomes the universe; all is rushing about and vibrating in a wild dance."

"It is odd to think that there is a word for something which, strictly speaking, does not exist, namely, "rest." We distinguish between living and dead matter; between moving bodies and bodies at rest. This is a primitive point of view. What seems dead, a stone or the proverbial "door-nail," say, is actually forever in motion. We have merely become accustomed to judge by outward appearances; by the deceptive impressions we get through our senses."
Max Born won the 1954 Nobel Prize in Physics for his "fundamental research in quantum mechanics, especially in the statistical interpretation of the wave function"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RESONSE TO - "Generally Speaking there are Folks Who Create And Those
Who Complain About Creation..."

I RECENTLY REACHED THE CONCLUSION THAT.. BEING CREATORS.. WAS THE TRUE PURPOSE OF OUR EXISTENCE.. because when we look at the stars.. we create the universe.. which.. if no one was looking would not EXIST... IN THE WAY THAT WE SEE IT.. AND everyone has a universe inside them.. that is different from all others.. UNIQUE..

The same goes for the world we live in.. everyone experiences it differently.. so there is not one world.. but an INFINITE NUMBER OF IMPRESSIONS OF IT.. THAT WE CREATE.. which constantly change with each age.. SO ONE WORLD GOES TOWARDS AND INFINITE NUMBER OF WORLDS.. OVER TIME..

One of my favorite worlds.. was the world of Art Deco.. but then.. maybe the 60's was even better.. The 60's was a time where Loving kindness.. Righteousness.. Justice.. Peace.. Wisdom.. Truth and Freedom became manifest.... so was it the Second Coming.. I'm wondering..?

A time when the Spirit of Christ.. and the Spirit of Buddha.. broke free from the ancient books.. and entered human hearts and minds.. ? ....Was it the WORD becoming flesh.. in our midst..? Jesus said.. his return would be just as the lightening.. and the lightening comes from everywhere.. so he obviously not saying.. He would come in the flesh.. as a man.. but rather he would return in SPIRIT.. A SPIRIT THAT WOULD SHAKE UP THE HUMAN RACE.. AND REFORM IT.. THE APOCATSTASIS.

Yes.. there was a great deal of sex and drugs in the 60's.. but that was what people wanted.. and enjoyed. There was also a lot of good friendship and love.. REVOLUTION and creativity.. People who had never even read the Bible were unknowingly living according to its hidden agenda.. to create a better system.. and put the power back into the hands of the individual.. while trampling all over the powers of the oppressive state.. government.. the judicial system.. and organized religion.. The prophets of old referred to the powers of the state as... THE DEVIL.. AND THE BEAST THEY ENDEVOURED TO SLAY WAS THE CORRUPTED SYSTEM.. SEE ISAIAH 66.6 ...where the Beast is Named..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For this purpose the Son of God was made manifest, namely, to break up the works of the Devil." - "For we have a wrestling, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the high places." - Stripping governments and authorities bare . . He exhibited them in open public as conquered." - "Next, the end, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power."

1John 3:4 - Ephesians 6:12 - Colossians 12:14 - 1Corinthians 15:24 - Revelation 12:9

WILLIAM BLAKE SAW ARTISTS.. WRITERS AND POETS.. AS AN ARMY OF OPPOSITION.. WHO FOUGHT AGAINST THIS DARKNESS.. THAT WAS DESTROYING THE WORLD.. WITH WORDS.. NOT SWORDS..... WHILE THE CREATORS.. WERE THE GOOD GUYS...

(BLAKE ALSO BROKE GRAMMAR RULES.. AND USED CAPS TO EMPHASIZE IMPORTANT WORDS IN HIS WRITINGS)..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Bless the poets, the workers for justice, the dancers of ceremony, the singers of heartache, the visionaries, all makers and carriers of fresh meaning—We will all make it through, despite politics and wars, despite failures and misunderstandings. There is only love.” - Joy Harjo, Conflict Resolution for Holy Beings: Poems

“From centuries ago before the dawn of civilization there were people who took first steps down unknown roads marching ahead with nothing but their own vision. They were different in race, color, religion, and culture but they had one thing in common: the road they took was new and the vision they carried was original. These people - the thinkers, the writers, the entrepreneurs, the artists, the scientists, the researchers, the inventors - held on to their beliefs against the majority of their times. These people were the creators. They changed the world! Others criticized them, vilified them or opposed them but they kept on marching ahead. They faced, they fought, and they suffered. But they won!” ? Avijeet Das

“Our human history is the history of ideas. Our human future is the future of ideas. Human desire. Human imagination. Human ingenuity. Creating and copying. Tool-makers and dream-chasers.” - Max McKeown, The Innovation Book: How to Manage Ideas and Execution for Outstanding Results

“The commendable efforts of preachers to Europe is that: People were taught that they were created by God and they themselves must become creators like God.” - Sunday Adelaja

“To know your life purpose is to connect with a higher power.” - Shannon L. Alder

“Such a simple concept, yet so true: that which we manifest is before us; we are the creators of our own destiny. Be it through intention or ignorance, our successes and our failures have been brought on by none other than ourselves.” - Garth Stein, The Art of Racing in the Rain

“It takes no genius to destroy. The creators, the givers, the lovers, the healers - these are the heroes who know - the building up is so much more difficult than the tearing down.” - Laurence Overmire, New York Minute: An Actor's Memoir

I LOVE WISDOM.. BUT THEN.. THAT IS WHAT THE WORD - PHILOSOPHY - MEANS... THE LOVE OF WISDOM..
BTW - I JUST SENT YOU A FRIEND REQUEST FROM FACEBOOK.. BUT I ONLY USE IT FOR ONLINE STORAGE FOR MY FAVORITE IDEAS.. AND MY WRITINGS.. I DON'T DO CONVERSATION.. OR CHAT.. BECAUSE AT THE AGE OF 70.. I STRUGGLE WITH THINGS LIKE SPELLING.. MEMORY.. AND CAPS.. SO I NEED TO TAKE MY TIME WHEN WRITING THINGS.. BECAUSE i AM SLOWLY LOOSING MY MARBLES..

BUT i LIKE YOUR POEMS.. THEY ARE DEFINITLY GOOD EXAMPLES OF THINKING OUT-SIDE THE BOX .. WITH A SCENT OF MYSTICAL WISDOM..

"And it came to be pretty in its greatness, in the length of its foliage, for its root system proved to be over many waters." - Ezekiel 31.7

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2021, 3:50 pm

^^^

SMiLes, Most of The Facebook Requests

Are From Dudes Wanting to Meet My

Wife, Having No Clue She is Almost 51;

And Definitely Not me As She

Hates Communicating

On Social Media; Introverted

On Or Offline, Indeed more than me;

Not Unlike Many of the

Followers of my Blog;

Putting my Wife's

Name First for Pen Name;

Yes, Most Always Surprised

That i am The Dude Writing

In The Poetry Worlds i Visit;

As My Wife Surely Looks More

Like a Poetry Writer and Dancer

Than Me; More often identified

As Law Enforcement or Even

Undercover, Insuring Folks

Don't Steal in Public Store Dance

Hehe; For Flow in Dance Does Bring

A Mystical Element of

Soul Out From Within;

A Transcendental Way

of Meditation For Real;

Your Finger Print was easy

To identify in Your Writing;

And i Found What You Post

Interesting, Hehe, Obviously

You Are Aren't one into Small

Talk; And Neither am i as The Ocean

Is Too Big too Enjoy For that; i Do the

Best i Will With my Wife; Enough i guess for 31 Years,

or Perhaps, it is just that She Has Epilepsy And Needs

A Very Reliable 'Driver

For Ms. Daisy', hehe...

Being 60.6 Years Old;

The Older i Get, the More

i Enjoy Life as the More Years

i've Had for practice to Do Just that;

Some Folks in Far Away places Still Follow

Along; Yet i Started This Journey Alone And

i Am Fine

With

Nature

Or Wings

Here And there

to Accompany This Journey too..:)

A Gardener
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Feb 2021, 1:05 pm

aghogday wrote:

Your Finger Print was easy

To identify in Your Writing;

And i Found What You Post

Interesting, Hehe, Obviously

You Are Aren't one into Small

Talk; And Neither am i as The Ocean

Is Too Big too Enjoy For that;

That is correct.. I struggle with small talk.. mainly because my interests have been OBSESSIVE.. for the last 50 years.. In my youth.. I remember my girlfriend friend asking me.. CAN'T YOU TALK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE ? ....But how can anyone find special and general relativity boring.. i don't understand....(-;

In fact.. at my age.. I struggle with talking in general.. but that is not a problem.. because I can write... I have almost zero contact with people.. and yet I do not feel lonely.. because the great minds I study.. are like friends of mine.. bit by bit.. I grow to love them..

ANYWAY.. IDEAS INTEREST ME MUCH MORE THAN PEOPLE DO.. and I ONLY LIKE TO BE AROUND PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO LISTEN TO MY IDEAS.. but strangely there is no queue out-side my front door.. A long line of people who adore my philosophical musings.. seems to be missing from my life.. No one wants to hear what I have to say.. so.. mostly I talk to my self.. or the hedgehogs.. that I look after in the winter months.. when they are too young to hibernate..

I have one good friend.. that I met 25 years ago.. when he was an atheist.. (of course I quickly cured him from his delusions) ..but he lives 4 hours away by train.. since I moved house.. to the South.. because it is much more beautiful here..

I remember.. once.. he apologized to me.. because he said.. when he first met me.. he thought I was talking crazy.. but later he realised I was actually making a lot sense.. H e mostly LIKES my utube uploads.. along with his brother.. since he took some ayahuasca..

I ALSO HAVE A HELPER WHO WORKS WITH PEOPLE WITH AUTISM.. AND i LOOK AFTER THE GARDENS.. where he works.. so I am not entirely alone.. APART FROM THAT.. I have a little social interaction.. aside from hedgehogs.. AND supermarket check-out girls..

I was wondering about your female name.. that did not seem to fit in with the pictures of you.. You didn't look like a Katie somehow.. you most definitely looked like a man.. in your pix.. but who am i to wonder why.. you used the name Katie instead..

I just accept people for who they are.. and the crazier.. the better..

Ok.. just to keep my messages ON TOPIC.. here's something nice on IDEALISM.. IT IS MY FAVORITE IDEA IN PHILOSOPHY JUST NOW.. AND I AM BUSY WORKING ON FINDING THE STONGEST ARGUMENTS I CAN.. TO SUPPORT IT.. BECAUSE.. BEFORE I GO INTO BATTLE.. I NEED TO REACH A GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF THE SUBJECT MATTER..

I COPIED THIS quote below.. FROM A BOOK I READ BY Freeman Dyson.. It makes excellent reading.. and clearly demonstrates materialism... IS DEAD.. at least.. in physics.. Maybe they need to change the name from.... Department of Physics to.... Department of META-Physics... perhaps.. that wou.d be more realistic..

------------------------------------------------------
“I do not know what the word - materialism - means. Speaking as a physicist, I judge matter to be an imprecise and rather old-fashioned concept. Roughly speaking, matter is the way particles behave when a large number of them are lumped together. When we examine matter in the finest detail in the experiments of particle physics, we see it behaving as an active agent - ( LIKE DANCING) - rather than as an inert substance. It’s actions are in the strict sense unpredictable. It makes what appear to be arbitrary choices between alternative possibilities. Between matter as we observe it in the laboratory and mind as we observe it in our own consciousness, there seems to be only a difference of degree but not in kind.”

“This view of our place in the cosmos may not be true, but it is as least logically consistent and compatible with the active nature of matter as revealed in the experiments of modern physics.”
-
Freeman Dyson was a theoretical physicist and mathematician, famous for his work in quantum electrodynamics, solid-state physics, astronomy and nuclear engineering
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kurt Gödel's Philosophical Idealism
"I had begun to think that consciousness is really nothing more than simple existence. By way of leading up to this, I asked Gödel if he believed there is a single Mind behind all the various appearances and activities of the world."
"He replied that, yes, the Mind is the thing that is structured, but that the Mind exists independently of its individual properties."

I then asked if he believed that the Mind is everywhere, as opposed to being localized in the brains of people."
Gödel replied, “Of course. This is the basic mystic teaching.”

"In materialism all elements behave the same. It is mysterious to think of them as spread out and automatically united. For something to be a whole, it has to have an additional object, say, a soul or a mind. “Matter” refers to one way of perceiving things, and elementary particles are a lower form of mind. Mind is separate from matter."

"What Turing disregards completely is the fact that mind, in its use, is not static, but constantly developing. … Therefore, although at each stage of the mind’s development the number of its possible states is finite, there is no reason why this number should not converge to infinity in the course of its development."

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2021, 12:50 am

SMiles, Actually "KATiE MiA" Is An Acronym i Created
For "Kind Autistics Taking in Everything Mindful in Awarenesses;"
At Least the kind of Asperger's Syndrome My Sister And i Have;

Very Sensitive To The Environment; Both Within And Externally too in Feelings And Senses;
Empaths As Such And True At Least With Humans All Is Mind, There is No Doubt About that

Even in the Physical Sciences; And of Course Most of What Exists is Beyond All Measure;

The More i Transcend And Ascend in Creativity of Spirit With Imagination in Balance;

The More i am in Touch With An Interrelatedness of All That Exists in my Realm

Of Existence At Least;

Oh, the Vast Multi-Verse
of Each Human Being

Connecting With

Other UNiVeRSES

of Minds Like

This As

'Yoda' Said

We are Not Just

This Crude Matter;

We Are Energy Eternally NoW As

All Is Energy This Force oF LiGHT

And DarK Too in Practically Perfect

Balance to Suggest We Don't Impact the

All in All Is Not to Understand Who We Even

Are; the Essence of Energy That Even Science

Makes Clear is Reality Now; So Many Stars

With Planets Revolving Around

Nucleuses Within; Spiraling

Not Unlike my Meditative

Dance Phi Tracks

In 1.618 Ratio

Left Behind

When i Do

It in Synch

With Shores

Waves Make

At The Beach

(Or at Stores)

So Many Phi

Sub-Particles Spiraling

Vast Frontiers Within,
Inside, Outside, Above, Below
And All Around And By the way

i Don't Leave Many Metaphors Singular

in Meaning Alone; 'Katie Mia' is also Short
For Katrina Mia, my Wife; We Share The Facebook
Name; i had no Desire to do Facebook in 2011, As i Signed
Her Up As Us as Many Couples Still Do Now, Then Just
Basically To Have Access to Facebook Pages i was
interested in; All i had is One Photo up of my Cat As

A Profile Pic Then For Years (No Friends) ; When i Came
To The Wrong Planet, Arriving Here to Escape the Suicide
Disease, Type Two Trigeminal Neuralgia, From Wake
to Sleep For 66 Months No Drug Would Touch; Writing

Just All i could Do with the Light Turned All the Way Down
on the Screen, Without Prescription Shade Lenses as Focus
Made A Mountain of Pain Even More Typing Each Word then;

No Avatar for about a Month Then Since Thanks Giving Day 2010;
On Christmas Day of 2010, i Mustered Up Enough Toleration to the Pain
to Scan A Smiling Baby Picture of me as What i really Wanted Most in the

(Aghogday, An Acronym For "Another Groundhog Day" Referencing the

Movie With Bill Murray About A Day That Comes The Same

Everyday; That's What Life is Without Emotions, indeed)

World of All was

Just to Feel A Smile,
Even A Tear, Even A Scream,
Even Fear Again; My Psychiatrist
Said Losing Emotions is Rare and
Almost Limited to the Autism Spectrum;

Yet It's True For Those Of Us Who are Empaths
And Are Drained This Way By Autism Burn-out; The

Difference Between Being Connected to ALL and Not
Connected to Anything At All Is Literally Hell Within; Where
A Thousand Years is one Second Relatively Speaking NoW as
In Heaven Within There is No Age, Time, Distance, Space, Even

Matter

Wow Just

A Perception

Of Energy Feeling
Sensing Bliss Just Eternal Nirvana Now...

Nice to Find Out it was more than A Myth; This Heaven Staycation Now...

Meditative Free Verse Poetry, A Path THere WHere The Free FLoWinG Meditative

Dance for 14,433 Miles Now in 90 Months; Along with 9 MiLLioN Words of Free
Verse Poetry; That Glue of Flow; the Autotelic River; The Ocean Whole Water Wave Me

Just A Union
Of All

A Really

Nice Existence For All indeed
to Give and Share Free; Yet of Course
The Entire Experience Beyond All Possible
Expression Outside of my UniVerse Unique For Real...

How Do You
Measure Heaven
And Hell How Do

You Measure Mind of All;

You (me) Don't, You Just Do it That's all Folks..

What Else About the Full Pen Name, "KATiE MiA Frederick;"

Katie Means Pure; Mia is a Derivative of Michael Meaning
Close to God or Family in Italian; and Frederick Of Course

Means Peaceful Ruler; My Middle Name Arthur Means Strong Bear Guardian
Perhaps that is True, considering i Still Leg Press up to 1520 Pounds Now

At A Military

Gym at 60, You Know
What 'They' Say Maybe
Not Now; Yet Surely 'Then'

'Real Men' Ain't Afraid

to Wear 'Pink' and Nah...

None of the Women Who
Have Brought Grinding Gifts
of Dance to me have confused me
With a Woman Either Hehe; Yet Really

What Really Then i Identified My Wife as
For Name Was A Soul of Feelings And Senses

Alive Like 'The Child' of Me With A Smile in that

Christmas Affect Avatar of 2010...

My Real Last Name Means
Keeper of the Land;
i Do Tend to be
Rather in Love
With All Nature;
Protector as Such...

Funny The Things

We Lose

That We
Never Understood

is Heaven to Begin With...

Perhaps, if More People Could
Go to Hell Within they'd Pay More

of their Heaven Potential Still to come;

All Metaphors For Energy; Yet The Energy

Is Beyond All Colors of SymbolS UNiVerse Within Still Evolving For Real;

What is Age, What is Gender, What is Any Label For Soul; True Body Parts

Function;

Yet Energy

Is Essence of Soul

All In All Mind of All (GoD)

It's Pretty Obvious That Even

The Physical Structure of Our Brains

Are A Reflection of Neurons As Stars

As Points oF LiGHT Connecting

Within About a Quadrillion

Connections As Many

Estimated From

Head to Toe

As There Are Stars

Above in All The UniVerse

Measured By Science Tools Now...

True, We Are Resurrected Star Dust

From Super Nova Explosions; Yet

True All in All Fractals

Of All Just

Nowhere

At All

Yet Everywhere Now;

All This Energy; All These
New Flavors; Yet Folks Still

So Salty Imagining they are less than All (GoD)..

It's so Ironic What Folks Do to themselves indeed;

Almost All of Culture, A Suicide Cult of Even Learning to Breathe...

Yep Then, It Was
Most Definitely

Worth it Going

To Hell Now

Transcending

All That Junk Matter...

How Do You Write about

Something Most Folks Don't

Experience As You Really Understand

What the Other Experience of life similar is now too;

You Don't; You Just Wait for Someone to Come to Relate to it now...

Yeah Sacred And

Holy Text Deepest

Poetry is For

Those

Who Come;

Ironically, Some

Folks Are Still Waiting

Forever Now For Someone
Else to Come Instead of them;

As 'They' Say, 'Field of Dreams';

You Don't Build it For

Anyone

Else

Yet 'me'

To Come And 'Play Ball'...
So Many Amazing Places
To Go For Those Who Stop Waiting Now..:)

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2021, 9:37 pm

Listening to Forrest, and in particular the way he tends to choke up in interviews or discussions when they start touching on the deeper import of this system, I'm thinking that what it's done - at least for him - is something very similar to what Jean Dubuis 'Experience of Eternity' book does. The particular structure that some people call 'Source' or others would just call 'Pantheos', it's a deeper insight into its rhythms and, quite possibly, Its goals and intentions for propagating 'this' as we experience it.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

A Gardener
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Feb 2021, 3:45 pm

aghogday wrote:
We are Not Just
This Crude Matter;
We Are Energy Eternally NoW As
All Is Energy This Force oF LiGHT
And DarK Too in Practically Perfect
Balance to Suggest We Don't Impact the
All in All Is Not to Understand Who We Even
Are; the Essence of Energy That Even Science
Makes Clear is Reality Now; So Many Stars
With Planets Revolving Around
Nucleuses Within; Spiraling
Not Unlike my Meditative
Dance Phi Tracks

Yes.. I heard about a theory that the universe seemed to resemble a brain.. with all its neuron connections.. Maybe its the UNIVERSAL brain that determines the laws of physics... stuff like that makes me realise how little I know.. even after a life time of study.. My default positions is... I CAN'T REALLY BE SURE OF ANYTHING.. apart from I know I have got a bed upstairs.. when i want to go to sleep.. but.. as for everything else.. WELL.. ITS JUST A BIG MYSTERY.

How can people be soooo sure of things... i wonder..? How can anyone be absolutely sure GOD DOES NOT EXIST.. when it never occurs to them to first ask.. What does the word GOD actually mean.. ? And .. does it mean the same thing to everyone.. ?

OTHERWISE.. ALL SOMEONE IS DOING IS SAYING.. THEY DO NOT BELIEVE IN THEIR OWN UNDERSTANDING.. OF WHAT THE WORD GOD MEANS.. so the obvious question that comes to me is.. WHY DON'T THEY JUST CHANGE THEIR UNDERTANDING TO SOMETHING MORE SENSIBLE.. LIKE NOT BELIEVING IN DRAGONS..?

You make smiling look so easy.. so how come I can't do it?

I sometimes look in the mirror and try to smile.. but my mouth just contorts.. as if my smiley muscles no longer exist.. Maybe I smiled as a kid.. but I don't remember it. But now I always look angry.. even when I feel fine.. but mostly I just feel sad.. Mostly.. I found the human race to be very disappointing.. self-destructive.. and shallow.. but of course.. there are many exceptions.. People living their lives.. like Every day is a miracle.. the CREATORS..

I have PTSD.. since I went to live in MEXICO to be with the girl of my dreams.. only to find that she had met a complete stranger.. and married him the very next week.. just a couple of months before I arrived.. She said she had sent me a letter.. but it much of go lost in the post.. because I didn't get it.. I ended up having a nervous break-down.. in a strange county far from home.. but managed to get a job teaching English.. and rented a small flat in a village up in the mountains.. where I had a great view of Mexico City for 3 years...

I used to visit either the US or Guatemala to renew my visa every year.. maybe I could have bumped into you..

Looking back all those years I have no regrets NOW. The years of solitude meant I spent a lot of time working on my mind.. meditating.. sometimes for several hours at a day.. but that was when I did not have a job.. and was very poor.. while inside.. I felt very rich.. The best times of my life was when I took to exploring inside my head.. and was amazed by what I found there.. TREASURE.. AND EVEN MORE TREASURE.. the MOST BEUATIFUL WORLDS..

I HAVE KEPT WRIITEN ACCOUNTS OF ALL THOSE MEMORIES.. i still have them..

After much searching online.. when I was in my 50's.. I managed to make contact with WITH THIS MEXICAN WOMAN.. She didn't even have a computer back then.. I found someone in Mexico who phoned her for me.. She was delighted to hear from me.. and got herself a computer.. but she didn't have much to say.. so I stopped writing.. but she is still one of my friends on face-book.. We just never speak to each other any more.. We both changed so much and grew apart.. i guess.

I'm not sure if they allow me to post links.. cos I'm still new.. (apart from the fact I have been here before.. some time ago now).. This webpage is something I put together.. to remind her of the good times we had together. The photos where taken in London.. where I met her.. and in South Wales at my home.. in amongst the trees.. There are some pix of me and Rosalia.. .. when we were young.. sitting by my meditation candle.. when I was 25 years old.. I worked as an estate manager.. in the gardens of an old historic manor house that was used as a field centre to study nature..it was a lovely place to be.. near the sea.. with my old house in the midst of a forest.. HAPPY TIMES..

http://www.apocatastasis.net/Photos/London-Wales.html

BELOW IS SOMETHING I JUST CREATED.. FROM REARRANGING EINSTEIN QUOTES.. SO HE CAN SPEAK FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE.. AND SHARE HIS WISDOM CONCERING IDEALISM..

I CALL IT.. LINGUISTIC ENGINEERING.. I DO IT ALOT.. TAKING QUOTES FROM ALL OVER THE PLACE AND THEN REARRANGING THEM.. TO CREATE A CLEARER MESSAGE.. THAT SHOWS HOW OFTEN GREAT MINDS ALL SING FROM THE SAME HYMN-SHEET..

I FINALLY GAVE BIRTH TO IT LAST NIGHT.. AND CAME VERY CLOSE TO SMILING.. BECAUSE IT WAS EXACTLY WHAT i HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR.. A STRONG ARGUMENT WHICH CAN BE USED AS EVIDENCE.. AND I AM ONLY JUST GETTING STARTED.. WITH STUDYING THE PHILOSOPHICAL MUSINGS OF THE GREAT PHYICISTS.. CONCERING WHAT MATTER IS..

IF I HAD MARRIED BEAUTIFUL ROSALIA.. I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ACHIEVE ALL THIS.. BECAUSE WOMEN TAKE UP SO MUCH OF A MAN'S TIME.. SO BEING ALONE HAS BEEN GOOD FOR ME..
---------------------------------------------------------------------

EINSTEIN WISELY SAID - "I am a deeply religious nonbeliever - this is a somewhat new kind of religion."

"Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man, and one in the face of which we with our modest powers must feel humble."

"The more I study science, the more I believe in God."

"That deep emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God." - Albert Einstein

"The more I learn of physics, the more I am drawn to metaphysics."

"Body and soul are not two different things, but only two different ways of perceiving the same thing. Similarly, physics and psychology are only different attempts to link our experiences together by way of systematic thought."

"Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter." - "I like to experience the universe as one harmonious whole. Every cell has life.

Matter, too, has life; it is energy solidified."

"Matter is spirit reduced to point of visibility." - "It is entirely possible that behind the perception of our senses, worlds are hidden of which we are unaware."

"Matter is Energy ... Energy is Light ... We are all Light Beings

"We are slowed down sound and light waves, a walking bundle of frequencies tuned into the cosmos. We are souls dressed up in sacred biochemical garments and our bodies are the instruments through which our souls play their music."

The religion of the future will be a cosmic religion. It should transcend a personal God and avoid dogmas and theology. Covering both the natural and the spiritual, it should be based on a religious sense arising from the experience of all things, natural and spiritual, as a meaningful unity. Buddhism answers this description."

"I said before, the most beautiful and most profound religious emotion that we can experience is the sensation of the mystical. And this mysticality is the power of all true science. If there is any such concept as a God, it is a subtle spirit, not an image of a man that so many have fixed in their minds. In essence, my religion consists of a humble admiration for this illimitable Superior Spirit that reveals itself in the slight details that we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble minds."

"To know that what is impenetrable to us really exists, manifesting itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty, which our dull faculties can comprehend only in their most primitive forms - this knowledge, this feeling, is at the center of true religiousness. In this sense, and in this sense only, I belong to the rank of devoutly religious men."

Albert Einstein

Last edited by A Gardener on 16 Feb 2021, 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2021, 4:34 pm

^^^

SMiles, i Surely Will Relate to Issues With SMiLing As i Couldn't
Muster one for 66 Months; Nor the Feeling That Naturally Widens
the Face As Just A Reflection

Of the Music of
Soul With Colors

Surfacing to Face
And For Others to See...

Surely Heaven to Feel that Smile
Again and Experiencing an Explosion of A Belly
Laugh, i Never Thought Could Exist Again for me then....

The Poetry Brought Empty Shells of Words Back to Life of Soul For me...

And Now It Is As if A Higher Hand than me Takes Control of the Pen yet only

Human Potential, i only had glimpses Before, in Just This or That Magic Part of Life...

It's Like Capturing The Colors of Wind in A Painting Finally Understanding It's

Not Really

Invisible

At all...

Smiles Like
the Disney Movie
'Pocahontas', 'Painting

With All the Colors of the
Wind', Yet Metaphor of SPiRiT
HeART SoUL Within... i Remember

A Cloudy Day In Hell Just hard to Breathe
Yet it wasn't Really Breath i Was missing So
Vague Memories of Emotions Gone Just Weather

Left to See, Cloudy
or Rainy; Sunsets

Without

Any Beauty
Sublime in Aesthetics
to Feel... I just Came from
the Poetry World and A Young
Woman's Blog From there Basically

Thrilled to go on a Serial Dating Adventure

Again That Seems Very Messy to me haha..

And Actually She is From the Netherlands too...

Smiles, are so Much Easier to Carry on the Winds
of Poetry to Give and Share illuminating a Higher

Chord of Music than What Drives Below; Yet of Course
Artists Lean that way too; My Wife Gives me Incredible
Artistic Freedom, i can't imagine Anyone i've ever met yet

Her as She Is Without Fear in Her Confidence of our Love
And She needs very little of my Attention, completely happy
Involved in her Hobbies, Mostly Watching TV; We aren't Quite

On the Same Wave Lengths, Yet Love Transcends All When Warmth And Real...

It's Probably my Natural Proclivity for Heightened Feelings And Senses As that Extends
To Empathy and Beyond of what is even Hard to put into any words at all; Yet, i surely
Relate In Tune With All Einstein Says You've Brought together really An Understanding

of Physics

Is not Required

To Feel and Sense

Depths of what has

Not come Before...

True it's no Longer

A Cloudy Day or

Just a Sunny Day

for me now
i paint with
New Colors

of Each Word of
Song And Step of

Dance yet None Greater

Than A Smile of Humanity Shared...
Perhaps one has to Lose a Smile for

Years to Really Understand Where Heaven is...

i Love to Be Human Now as i surely was not Before...

That much is clear to me...

And i surely

Understand

What Will

Be A Difficulty of A Smile...

Lost, Such A Challenge to Find Again...

i Went to a lot of Doctors And Absolutely

None of them Had Any Advice for how to

Bring Emotions Back; Yet When They Did Come

Back the Doctor Just took one Look at me and said,

"Oh, You Got Your Emotions Back" And Then With Confidence

Before She Looked at my Lab Results, She Said They would Be Stellar

Just looking at

My Face and

Indeed they

Were; And Indeed
They Were; A Great
Healing Force of Biology
Emotions Are; Now i Cherish
Them Like Gold and Wear them as
Love Will Free; Sadly Where i Live They
Are Mostly Considered Just Tools For Women

'Gabbing
Together'

And in Some Ways
They Seem to Be
Disappearing From
Women too the Last

Place i Visited in the
Netherlands the Woman
Said She Couldn't Understand
Why Folks 'Wanted to be Nice'

From Where i'm

From Now i surely

Understand Her Challenge too...

It's Hard for the Haves to Understand
the Have Nots; And really takes someone
Who has Seen Both Sides of the Window to
Understand the Challenge Both Sides Bring;

For true

Flowers

Are not

Without Thorns

Yet Both Make Roses

Colorful as they are

With Adaptations

Coming

Even

More Colorful
As Challenges Grow too...

SMiles, my Sister Collects Photos of
Birds With Her Biggest Camera in Town
And i've Collected Thousands of Women
Smiling With me Dancing in Selfies Yet it's

Probably Hard for Most Folks to Understand

What it Means to me that i ever Smiled Again
At All And Actually Helped Bring That Light to

Another Face For it is True, Every Instance i Look
At Myself Smiling With Someone in a Selfie i remember

i was in

Hell Before

And Now

This Is Heaven For Real...

What Were the Chances;

No Doctor Gave me one...

Yet i Wanted to Breathe again

As i Vaguely At Least Logically

Remembered Another World Then...

It's True, The Most Precious of Experiences

In Life will Drift away and No one Yet Us Will
Be able to Find a Way to Bring them Back to Life...

It's an

Art

With

No Guidebook
Yet The Paths Within
Still to Take and Create Again..:)

A Gardener
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Feb 2021, 5:26 pm

aghogday wrote:
Perhaps one has to Lose a Smile for

Years to Really Understand Where Heaven is...

i Went to a lot of Doctors And Absolutely

None of them Had Any Advice for how to

Bring Emotions Back

I noticed.. in the old photo I had of me.. with the girl of my dreams.. on that link I gave.. I wasn't smiling.. even then.. a time when I felt very happy.. even though the other two in the pix were both beaming... I was still wearing my poker face..

I also feel a lack of emotional empathy.. but thought.. maybe that's normal for aspies.. Spock from Star-Treck has symptoms of asperger.. and he shows no emotions.. and is very logical.. I share his lack of a sense of humour too.. I never laugh when someone tells me a joke.. yet I joke quiet often.. but never accompany my jokes with a smile.. so many people believe I am being serious.. not joking.. and look at me strangely..

What an amazing style of writings you have.. very beautiful.. I would not know where to start.. but it makes writing much more fun.. to create a unique style..

I will make a copy of your art.. and put it in my time capsule.. that I m preparing for when I die... it would go well with the strange mix of the contents that I am gradually assembling in order to make it interesting.. when someone in the distant future opens it.. and sets me free..

I think it is very important to prepare for death.. just as one prepares for a journey.. Words are the SPIRIT.. when it takes flight.. I am going to leave the best of me behind.. in my time capsule.. my memories.. my thoughts.. my creations.. i make travel films.. I do night photography.. and I ponder and write a lot..

My writings about my most profound meditation experiences.. are important to me.. These were some of the best things that ever happened to me.. and they came from my mind.. not the world around me.. So.. I want to put representations of all these things in a time capsule in my garden... old films and photos.. ex-girlfriends.. friends.. all the interesting info about my life experiences.. BOTH INNER and OUTER.. and I have traveled a lot.. since I was a babe.. BOTH OUTSIDE and INSIDE MYSELF..

I'm hoping to send my spirit and soul info far into the future.. to put it poetically.. .. but then.. it might all end up on a rubbish tip.. soon after my death.. to be more realistic..

That is what I am doing right now.. I am busy making a copy of myself.. (I thrive on crazy ideas) - making a BACK-UP.. of my soul and spirit...

My body can go as worm food.. while my spirit with be digitalized and put onto several disks.. in case one fails.. and then seal it all up.. in my mystical garden.. under the messenger symbol of an angel.. as a message from our times.. from our greatest minds.. in physics and philosophy.. and what they discovered.. concerning who they really are.. LIGHT MINUS MASS..

I am creating a mystical space in my garden.. mixing art and flowers.. something very eye catching.. as a setting.. for my capsule. It keeps me busy in my retirement.. IT IS LIKE PLAYING..
---------------------------------------

“The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves. ” ― Carl Jung

I FEEL IM GOING BACK TO MY CHILHOOD.. AND GRADUALLY LOOSING MY MARBELS.. I am both growing.. and wasting away.. but isn't that what happens.. when we go through a metamorphosis.. WE CHANGE ?

The work I am doing on the capsule.. will keep reminding me who I am.. if I start getting senile.. so it is dual purpose.. it helps to remind me.. of all the things that really matter to me.. and it also sends them into the future.. while my bones turn to dust in the grave.. I LIKE THAT IDEA..!

OK.. This is something I have been doing over the last few days.. it is going in my time capsule too.. it took a lot of time and effort.. but it is now an original work.. but it will still take several months to complete.. the WHOLE WILL BE MUCH GREATER THAN THE SUM OF ITS PARTS..
------------------------------------------------------------------------

BELOW ARE SOME STRONG ARGUMENTS.. BY OUR GREATEST THINKERS IN PHYSICS... THAT SUPPORT THE CONCEPT OF IDEALISM.. WHILE DISMISSING MATERIALISM..

Max Planck wrote - "In all my research I have never come across matter. To me the term matter implies a bundle of energy which is given form by an Intelligent Spirit." - "As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: THERE IS NO MATTER AS SUCH.

All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and Intelligent Mind...................

This MIND is the Matrix of ALL MATTER."

While Wolfgang Pauli said - "I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness." - "To us ... the only acceptable point of view appears to be the one that recognizes both sides of reality-the quantitative and the qualitative, the physical and the psychical-as compatible with each other, and can embrace them simultaneously ... It would be most satisfactory of all if physis and psyche (i.e., MATTER and MIND) could be seen as complementary aspects of the SAME REALITY."

HOWEVER.. THIS CAN BE RESOLVED BY SAYING - EVERYTHING IS FIELD ACTIVITY.. FULL STOP!

In turn.. William of Ockham argued..

“Entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity.” “The explanation requiring the fewest assumptions is most likely to be correct.” “With all things being equal, the simplest explanation tends to be the right one.”

So.. is - ALL IS MIND - so much more logical.. because the concept is pure SIMPLICITY.. ?

If EVERYTHING is matter...then.. HOW DO WE EXPLAIN SPIRIT... ? ...COULD IT BE A MIRACLE OF CREATION..? BUT THEN.. THAT WOULD CREATE AN UNECCESSARY DUALISM.. AND.... “Plurality is not to be posited without necessity.” - DO WE REALLY NEED DUALISM.. IS IT A MORE REALISTIC VIEW POINT.. IN OUR TIMES...?

AND... Erwin Schroedinger argued.... NO IT IS NOT!

"The material - mind concept creates an unnecessary duality that we can not experience.." - "The world is given to me only once, not one existing and one perceived. Subject and object are only one. The barrier between them cannot be said to have broken down as a result of recent experience in the physical sciences, for this barrier does not exist."

"Consciousness cannot be accounted for in physical terms. For consciousness is absolutely fundamental. It cannot be accounted for in terms of anything else." - "Consciousness is never experienced in the plural, only in the singular. Not only has none of us ever experienced more than one consciousness, but there is also no trace of circumstantial evidence of this ever happening anywhere in the world. If I say that there cannot be more than one consciousness in the same mind, this seems a blunt tautology – we are quite unable to imagine the contrary."

"Multiplicity is only apparent, in truth, there is only one Mind..."

"The observing mind is not a physical system, it cannot interact with any physical system. And it might be better to reserve the term "subject" for the observing mind. ... For the subject, if anything, is the thing that senses and thinks. Sensations and thoughts do not belong to the "world of energy."

We do not belong to this material world that science constructs for us. We are not in it; we are outside. We are only spectators. The reason why we believe that we are in it, that we belong to the picture, is that our bodies are in the picture. Our bodies belong to it. " - Erwin Schrödinger

I REST MY CASE ... !

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 8:09 pm

A Greatest Muse for Art

Unrequited Love A Distance

Between Heaven And Hell Where

A Greatest Creativity Travels Next Reminds

me of 'Coral Castle' in Florida Where a Man

Built An Altar to a Sweet-Sixteen Unrequited

Love Lost When Young He Knew He Would Never

Be coming Back to Yet still the Muse Inspired Him

to Create A Castle With 30 Ton stones Using

The Physics of Balance Apparently to

Move Those Stones Solo; Different

Theories Have Been Proposed;

Even Secrets Perhaps

Unknown From

Before in Ancient

Egypt to Build the Pyramids there...

Yet True Since those Pyramids in Essence

Of 'KA' Spirit of the Soul Egyptian Pharaoh's

Had Artisans Build those Pyramids With

Images and Titles of Their Names

To Extend Their Spirit Past

Death For years to come;

True This is What Happens

Still When We Listen to Beethoven's

'Moonlight Sonata' Suggested As Developed

At Least In Part From Unrequited Love in Three

Motions of the Human Soul to Dance And Sing

In Notes How Human Emotions Drive Us Home

to All that We May Accomplish Next; Smiles

Very Poor in Emotional Intelligence

All the way through age 53

Sure plenty of Empath

Spock Abilities

In Soul Melding

With Everyone i met

Before i Lost my Soul for 66

Months; Yet to Express A Direction

of my Face or to Put Emotions into Words

Lost to me for many decades except for a

Sprint at 13 in a Christmas Story Words Came

From i had no idea where yet Producing

Enough Feelings for the Teacher

to award me first place

for A Christmas

Story among Two Homerooms and

80 of 8th Grade Students; Indeed, my

First Real Experience of Magic in Life then

in That with no rational pre-planning in Writing

The Story, the Words just FLoWeD From Somewhere

Deep Within Most Definitely A Higher Consciousness

i had not Tapped in Before; Yet Again, So Temporary Next

Instance at 18, in a College Philosophy Class As the Instructor in His

50's Was Experiencing a Stream of Consciousness Oratory himself then;

Asking Students to Record A Voice Coming Higher Than Ordinarily in Him as well...

And yes in this way He

Is still visiting me today

on Page for He helped

Open a Portal to a deeper part
of me and one day i went back to
tell him thank you and he said the

American Indians Never Say Good
Bye only See You Later and i still Remember

That Walk Down the Hill From the College to
Where i Lived By the River in a small Home Downtown

(He Died Shortly Later At Age 60 From Cancer at my Age Now)

Then as if no time Has Passed at all Movie Maker Memory i See Now...
Anyway when that Deeper Flow of Portal was opened up for me in Writing
Then i met a Cuban American Young Woman my First Love then; And when

She Broke Up with me i would Have an Unrequited Love Deep within me decades
to come; i dreamed about Her Long For that Warm Connection to Other Human Beings

Died in a Way then and really Never Fully Came Back, until i recovered out of my Hell
at 53; and yes i also made a Collage of Lost Loves From Dog to Surrogate Uncle to
Past Girl Friends; Loves Lost of Mine in Search to Bring my Emotions Back Not too

Long Before i Recovered on July 19, 2013
Close to Father's Day of 2013 then in June
My Father's Birthday As Well, June 20th

As Both My Sister and i Inherited
the Asperger's Syndrome from Him

And He Never Really Developed an
Ability to express Emotions or really

Talk to Us at all and When i Started
Working With Computers at work

i took that path back to
Coldness Within too

Deeper And

Deeper

Until

My Emotions were
Just Exhausted from All View of Soul...
Smiles, Your Love's Name Rosalia Reminds

Me of Her in a Way for Her the Song by Billy
Joel About A Cuban Girl That Was actually
Really About His Mother; Yet i did not know

That then... "Rosalind's Eyes" that
Day You Find Someone Who
Really Believes in You

When No one else
Seems to Believe

in You, Yes

That First Love
Said i should be
A Captain of a Ship

i really never developed
Any Sense of Who i was
Or Who i would Become;

Yes, just Drifting on a Raft
Down A River and Let Life take
me Where Life Wanted to Next and true

in a way i am still that 'Forrest Gump
Feather' Floating Randomly in the Wind;

Yet It's True now, i understand i am 'the
Wind' In Other Words By Conclusion of
Greats In Science You Have Provided

Spirit Beyond Matter And Soul
With All Soul This HeART
That Beats This Wind
That Breathes Now;

"Rosalind's Eyes"

Help Us See So Much Farther in Life Now; Yes,

Source of Love Indeed metamorphosis into Light...
Smiles my FRiEnD i am surely uploading my Soul
As Well and back to that first Love i contacted

Her Daughter Finding Her on Facebook to
Let that First Love Know Her leaving me
With that Unrequited Love in a way

Helped Save My Soul Later on in the
Journey of Life the Same Sure i'll

(Closure; No More Dreams About
Her Finally After 34 Years)

Share that Collage of
Photos Here Similar

To What you Did With
Your Unrequited Love;

One of the Women in the
Collage Abused By Her
Father, taking Her life Later
in Her Father's Bed With His Revolver;

Yet Not until Much Later in Life; Married
With Two Kids... Some Souls Stolen Indeed Never Recover...

Soul Cages We Have to Free These Wings of Spirit Indeed We Rise

Perhaps

With a Little

Help Still From

"Rosalind's Deep Ebony Eyes"

Reflecting The Moon Bringing Sunshine Within...
Smiles, 2.21.21 is my 31st Wedding Anniversary
And True Before if Not for Going to Hell On Earth

I might Not Have ever Felt All the Full Warmth
of Love Again With my Wife and the Next Day
Is the 4th Anniversary of my Mother's Death

Indeed the Month of February along with
Two Endearing Cats Dying in 2016 and
2019 Around this Time of Year Do Bring

Much Creativity to Muse As Dark Makes

LiGHT Exhale A Big More With Breath of Emotions Freeing...

When i Searched to Bring my Soul Back, i let it all Escape And then True
i Rose from Ashes And Became An Entirely New Creation of Creating Human Being

Small Steps

Really always

The Next Word

That Comes As Song

And Next Step that Comes as Dance

The Deeper Part of me is actually now me..
More Than Self-Actualization Transcending Soul All Indeed..:)

https://katiemiaaghogday.blogspot.com/2013/06/autistic-love-letters.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Castle

A Gardener
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Feb 2021, 7:48 pm

aghogday wrote:

The Story, the Words just FLoWeD From Somewhere
Deep Within Most Definitely A Higher Consciousness
i had not Tapped in Before;
The Deeper Part of me is actually now me..
More Than Self-Actualization Transcending Soul All Indeed

Humanity in general.. is like a mad king.. who lives in the cellars.. below his beautiful palace.. Every day his servants (the wise men) come down.. and plead with him to come upstairs.. and see the amazing palace above.. that is his.. but he doesn't believed them.. and accuses them of being crazy.. and deluded.. not him.. He can never come to realised that his state of consciousness.. is not the highest state of consciousness that is accessible to him.. so he lives a trivial existence.. from dust to dust.. compared to what it could be.. A BEING OF LIGHT.. MOVING THROUGH WORLDS OF IMAGINATION.

I experience a transformation is taking place in my old age.. my understanding is becoming so much clearer.. as I see more and more of the big picture.. that I have assembled over my life time.. For sure.. LIGHT IS MIND.. AT ITS MOST FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL.. AND ALL THE REST IS.. PROCESS AND DIVERSITY.. The FACT that the speed of light is always the same for us.. however fast we travel through space.. seems to suggest.. that Light and Us are Truly One and the same.. Light still exists.. even when we close our eyes.. but visionary Light of the MIND.. is even more beautiful.. than the light we see in the world around us.

“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” - "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” - C.G. Jung

A time capsule is rather like a very small pyramid.. a means of carrying the Spirit into the future.. by means of art and language.. and a little mystery.. to grab peoples attention.. A HOLY PLACE dedicated to WISDOM.. I will call my fantasy garden.. THE PHILOSOPHY WORKSHOP.. because it is an ongoing thought process.. that never comes to an end.. contained in my garden design..

i loved Rosalia.. because she was good at communicating with me.. She felt like a True Soul Mate.. It really destroyed me when I lost her.. Years of mental illness followed
Nowadays she never talks to me.. and I dont try to talk to her.. even though we both share a facebook friendship.. in fact.. she doesn't seem to talk to anyone.. I check out her facebook page sometimes.. and she is hardly saying anything.. maybe PTSD.. she probably had a very hard life too... "HELL IS OTHER PEOPLE.." - said Jean Paul Satre

We all suffer.. it is only natural.. we loose people we love.. we don't want to live any more.. we consider suicide.. but fortunately.. most of us are not so stupid as to do it.. When we all know... LIFE CHANGES.. THINGS CAN GET BETTER.

I believe we should always turn our disasters to our advantage.. Mostly.. it works for me.. whenever I have a disaster.. I take advantage of it.. and change my life.. somehow.. for the better.. I have had a hard life.. but I have come out well from it all.. If I had stayed with Rosalia.. I would not have spent hundreds of hours obsessively in meditation.. and studying great books.. which I wouldn't have missed for anything.. even Rosalia.. and the important things take up a lot of time.

This is my brand new on-line photo album.. I created it yesterday.. after see all your pix.. I didnt have anything like that of my own online.. so I create a photos page.. I really enjoyed doing it.. going back though my life.. and trying to recreate the best bits.. is a lot of fun.. even the dark times don't look so bad now.. because my life is having a happy ending.. I feel myself to be very lucky..

http://theapocatastasis.homestead.com/M ... 4212479180

There's a couple of photos of the new garden I am busy creating.. right at the bottom of the page... but it is still a long way from being finished.. that will take a few more years.. for all the flowers and plants to grow..

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2021, 12:34 am

Story is Glue of Life And It is Up to Each of Us And All of Us To Create
A Story of Life And While i Had one through Childhood Through College
Through the Part of my Work Career Interacting With Other Humans

What Took Me Away from
A Story was the Stimulation
Computers Brought That Left

Out the Human Element of Story
In Life That i did not Realize then
That Means A Warmer Life Then Colder...

i was way too Stressed Keeping a Job through
Many Reductions in Force And Consolidations
Of Man Power and Computers Replacing Scores

Of Human Hands to get Jobs Done Where Life
Became More Machine And Survival Breathing
No Play, No Joy, No Happiness, Where Love Was

Evacuating the Home Within As Well i Just didn't
Realize i could Lose what i took For Granted Working
With So Many People just Being Around Folks for the Warmth...

After Junior College Moving into A Bigger University Poor With Very
Little Economic Resources, Isolation then too; i always Had the Propensity
to Go to the Dark Side, the Hell Part of Bi-Polar Disorder However the Other

Side Kept My Asperger's Syndrome With More Colors in Life that i Might not
Have Experienced if My Father married A Woman Who Was More Mechanical Cognition than Love...

SMiles, it's Nice to See Your Illustrated Life Story We All Should Feel Free to Write the Story And Illustrate
The One We've Lived And Continue Writing the Story of What Is Still to Come We Help Create; i'm Just Glad

i Feel Like
i Am More
Than A Cog
Of Some Other
System of Machine;

Just So Glad to Write my
Own Story And Have No one
Any Longer Force me into Theirs As Tool...:)

A Gardener
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Mar 2021, 7:13 pm

aghogday wrote:
i always Had the Propensity
to Go to the Dark Side, the Hell Part of Bi-Polar Disorder However the Other

Side Kept My Asperger's Syndrome With More Colors in Life that i Might not
Have Experienced if My Father married A Woman Who Was More Mechanical Cognition than Love...

SMiles, it's Nice to See Your Illustrated Life Story

"Whatever a man does he must do first in his mind." - Albert Szent-Gyorgyi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess we all have a dark side.. it must be in our genes.. we must have all had ancestors who did evil things.. and so we all inherit traces of their their dark deeds.. in our psyche.

The dark-side seems to be mainly about power and control.. and when we loose control over our own situation.. it can kick in.. and we may be tempted to resort to it. HOWEVER.. this is when we have the freedom to choose between right and wrong... If we are led by wisdom.. we do nothing that can harm anyone.. if we are led by ignorance.. then we seek revenge.. and to cause suffering.. BUT.. that is giving into our dark-side.. instead of fighting against it.

My reasoning is.. HELL EXISTS BECAUSE WE OURSELVES HAVE CREATED IT.. AND THOSE WHO CREATE HELL.. FOR OTHERS.. INHERITE THEIR OWN DARK DEEDS WHEN THEY DIE... IT ALL COMES BACK TO HAUNT THEM. Rather like the film - The Portrait of Dorian Grey - a person's evil deeds accumulate inside him.. until he himself becomes the evil he has caused for others.. HIS SOUL IS DAMAGED AND DISEASED.. HIS LIGHT DESTROYED.

Personally.. I define -The Soul - as the accumulative aspect of our being.. It is the sum total of everything we have ever seen done.. said.. thought and felt.. etc.. existing out-side of time.. THE SOUL is the WHOLE.. BEING GREATER THAN THE SUM OF ITS PARTS... but when a soul is full of darkness.. darkness is what it inherits..

But then.. perfect goodness throughout mankind.. could destroy us also... without wars.. sickness.. babies dying.. and tragic sickness and death.. we would over quickly over populate.. and lack the resorces to feed ourselves.. and die of hunger and thirst.

Another problem I see is.. bad people tend to take advantage of human goodness.. They use and abuse people who show good-will towards them. and call them fools..This is a point that the Bible fails to deal with.. it is maybe.. over-optimistic.. when it preaches we should all have love for one another.. when there are many people who would just take advantage of such kindness.. and abuse.. and even steal from.. those who care for them. I have come across many such people in my life.. who embrace their dark side.. and as soon as I see this is the case.. THEY ARE GONE.. I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM..as Jesus once said... TREAT THEM AS IF THEY WERE THE TAX MAN.. the man EVERYONE tries to avoid.. if they can.

Yes.. every picture tells a story.. I ENJOY CONBINING PICTURES AND WORDS.. rather like the books I read as a child.. LOOKING BACK OVER MY LIFE.. EVEN THE HARD TIMES I HAD MATTER... They all went towards shaping me into the person I am today.. Memories are SO important to us...

I feel almost certain that our memories are the building blocks of the next level of our existence.. Just as atoms are the building blocks of this material world.. The initial BIG BANG.. and the Stars.. create all the atoms we need to create a planet.. while memories are the building blocks of our dreams.. and.. possibly.. even the after-life.. I can see no reason why not.. if MIND.. NOT MATTER.. IS FUNDAMENTAL.. It seems.. just as stars create this material world.. we create the next level off existence.. And then.. maybe.. we forget this world ever existed.. and move on.. and on.. and on.. towards ETERNITY..

WHEN WE CONSIDER.. ALL THIS - THE UNIVERSE - CAN COME FROM NOTHING.. THEN CERTAINLY SOMETHING MORE CAN ARISE FROM ALL THIS.. ANOTHER LEVEL OF EXISTENCE.. SEEMS HIGHLY PROBLABLE...

"For God created man to be Immortal . . And made him to be an Image of his own Eternity."
Wisdom 2:23 (Apocryphia)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I created another page about my life story.. I want to complete it.. before i forget who I am.. and put it in my time capsule.. AT 70.. I AM NEVER SURE HOW MUCH TIME I HAVE LEFT TO GET THINGS DONE..

http://theapocatastasis.homestead.com/M ... 4569615568

MY MEMORIES ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME.. AND I THINK THE SAME GOES FOR EVERYONE.. OUR PURPOSE SEEMS TO BE TO CREATE MANY DIVERSE INTERPRETATIONS OF THE WORLD.. BY EACH ONE OF US.. SEEING IT THROUGH NEW EYES.. AND OUR - COMBINED - MEMORIES ARE THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF THE AFTER-LIFE..

THIS DOCUMENT IS AMAZING.. THE BEST THING I HAVE EVERCOME ACROSS.. CONCERNING IF THERE'S EVIDENCE FOR AN AFTER-LIFE.. BECAUSE IT IS SO LOGICAL.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe's Scripts - BUT... Are they Evidence for an After-life..?

Joe died in the trenches.. in the war.. and when his family received his merger belongings.. they discovered..these writings of his.. (probably written in the midst of battles).. were astounding..

Close to death.. he had an amazing vision of the afterlife.. which is both logical.. and full of clear detail.. unlike dreams.. IT SOUNDS AS HE ENTERED A HIGHER STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS.. WHICH INSPIRED THESE LUCID WRITINGS.. He envisioned a world existing far beyond ours.. where he was a new arrival.. only to find.. there was a job waiting for him.. which required him.. to be of SERVICE TO OTHERS.

AND.. HE SPOKE OF MEMORIES.. AS BEING THE BUILDING BLOCKS.. THAT THE SCENE AROUND HIM CONSISTED OF.. WHICH MAKES SENSE.. TO ME.. with.. Some things you could change.. just by imagining.

He wrote.. "first comes a sleep.. to rest.. to recover.. from all the pain and suffering you have had in your life.. but not everybody needs it.. Now to describe what it feels like when you come out of that deep sleep. You know quite clearly that you are alive, without any muddle about thinking that you are still in earth life. During that experience something has taught us and told us. I think perhaps we have been able to reach out and understand completely than we can realize at once when we wake up there is a curious inner feeling, a comforting sense that we do understand somewhere, somehow.

But on waking, the first thing that follows the realization of where we are and what we are, that we are really surviving spirits and that we really are on another plane of experience, is an enormous curiosity, and a very strong desire to explore and understand further. First there are things - that is what first strikes you - of the same kind as you see on earth, only somehow different. They are real, but you have a sense that they are only temporary, that they just belong to that first waking stage.

Then you find, and it seems very curious and fascinating, that you can change those things by wishing them to change. You can only do it with quite small and unimportant things, but for instance - you can look at a pine needle on the ground where you are sitting, and begin to think of it as a real needle, a steel needle, and then it is an ordinary sowing needle and you can pick it up.

You can't change big things, you can't change the whole scene around you. That is because it is not your scene, it belongs to lots of other spirits too, but you can change any little thing, when the change won't affect anybody else. Then you begin to realize that all the things around you are all thought forms, memory forms, and that it is arranged like that so as to make the transition easy from material life to spiritual life. You learn a great deal simply by finding out what you can change by changing your own thought about it, and what remains unaltered however you think about it.

That makes you understand how little belongs to you alone so that you can do exactly what you like with it individually and how much belongs to the whole concourse of spirits of which you are part. So far I have only told you of one's own perceptions and realizations, but there is also a great deal that cannot be learnt only from what we see."
if you wish to read the full document.. here's the link..

http://www.apocatastasis.net/EternalLif ... ripts.html

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2021, 11:26 pm

SMiles, Being European You Come From Rich Cultural
Heritage That Your Photographic And Text Memories
Relate; i've Never Really Been Anywhere in Life and

Most of my Life; i was Uncomfortable Being in
my Own Skin, Just Like my Mind Was Separated

From my Body Bombarded By Every Feeling
And Sense From the Environment as Hehe
Basically then Home Was A Safe Space for

Me; Yeah, i Remember Being in my
30's, my Niece Had a Talent Show

In Middle School And It made me
Crazy Nervous Just to Be Exposed
to Any New Environments then; Just

Plain Uncomfortable in my Own Skin;
Bombarded By All the Environments Everywhere
Had to Offer for me; Four Beers Required to Walk

Into a Bar Just to Observe what was going on; Fortunately,
Women Tended to Still Make Friends with me as i really didn't

Know HTML then, 'How To Meet The Ladies'; Oh the Gift of Being
Comfortable in one's own skin; True most everyone saw me as Nice;
Not Much Evil in me then; Yet Losing my Emotions i surely found out

How People Become Evil Indeed as there Just isn't anything to Lose in Numb
Land it Feels; at Least then my Moral Code Stayed the Same with me Numb or Not;

Fortunate For me, Indeed that i Developed One for those who do not; Jail is often the Destination

And worse

of course
than that...

My Gosh Being
Comfortable in my
Own Skin is More than

i could Ever really ask for

Just The Regulation of Everything
Coming in, in Terms of Emotions
And Integrating Senses too; and

Now The Tools No Longer Master
me, i master them; Most everything you've
Shared today Resonates with me in some way....

Would Have Loved to Have become More Diverse
in Cultural Explorations in my Life; Yet as an 'Avatar'

Now with this tool of Free Verse Poetry i practice night
And Day and the Dance of Being Comfortable Balancing in

Mind and Body Now

These Really Are

The Best of Days

i Will imagine more than

Any Other Day of my Life
As i continue to practice and
Evolve Feeling myself Moving Ahead now...

Freedom From Financial Worries Is A Huge Part of
Being Able to Master What's Inside of me, Interacting
With the rest of the Environment now and connecting
to So Many Lovely People Globally; Hehe, Mostly Women as

That Has always Been Pretty Much my Flavor of Life; yet my
Gosh All the Opportunities; So Many Technological Avenues
Now to Pursue Greater Human Potential As Long As Balancing

Comes Well Rounding
Potentials to Enjoy

Life More now;

i Love All Opinions;
And Often Learn the
Most From What i do not
Agree About; An Open Mind
And Body Soul Surely More Likely

To be A Creator And Free Spirit More Balancing;

Thanks Again for Sharing; It's all interesting to me;

Thanks For Actually Philosophizing About Life; It's

Pretty Rare that Anyone actually Individually Expresses

Philosophies Here; I'm More into Reaching Within And Pulling

New Ideas Out; Inspired by Other Ideas of Course; That's Philosophy
to me; Not Just Debating Someone else's Restricted Philosophy Historically like 'Class'...:)