A Gardener
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Mar 2021, 3:48 pm

aghogday wrote:
SMiLes to Automatically Link a Preview Picture of A Youtube Video
Just Highlight the Link And Press the Youtube Button on the Left
Top Row of buttons in the Edit Screen And it Will Put in the Code
Automatically to make the Preview Picture of the Video Appear..

I DID IT! ... I AM VERY PLEASED WITH MY SELF.. I LOVE LEARNING NEW THINGS.. BUT.. I HAVE TECHNOPHOBIA.. I STILL HAVE A VIRTUAL REALITY HEADSET.. STILL IN THE BOX.. AFTER 2 YEARS.. BECAUSE i GET NERVOUS AT THE THOUGHT OF USING SOME THING UNFAMILIAR AND NEW.. IT TOOK ME 40 YEARS BEFORE I COULD BRING MYSELF TO USE A MIROWAVE OVEN.. I FIND NEW THINGS SCARELY.. BUT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY

i WILL RESPOND TO YOUR MESSAGE.. LATER.. I AM SUFFERING INFORMATION OVER-LOAD PRESENTLY.. SO i NEED TO TAKE MY TIME TO REPLY..

DID YOU SEE THE FILM.. STIGMATA..? IT WAS ALSO ABOUT THE DISCOVERY OF THE GOSPEL OF THOMAS.. AND IT GIVES ME A GOOD EXCUSE TO POST ANOTHER ILLUSTRATED LINK AGAIN.. JUST A TEST... :)

"And it came to be pretty in its greatness, in the length of its foliage, for its root system proved to be over many waters." - Ezekiel 31.7

A Gardener
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Mar 2021, 5:21 pm

Rexi wrote:
God is inside and feeling God is no proof of God existing. You feel it because you want him to be real.
Please bring real proof.

As for PROOF in physics.. Joseph Campbell is correct when he says - “The word - God - is a metaphor for THAT WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL LEVELS OF INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT" and ...".God is simply our own notion of something that is symbolic of transcendence and mystery."

And we can PROVE -" THAT WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL LEVELS OF INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT EXISTS".. BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN OBSERVED.. many times.. IT IS A HARD FACT!

Below are just a few examples of some of the greatest minds in physics.. all singing from the same hymn sheet.. Just like witnesses appearing in a legal case.. They all testify they have ALL observed the same phenomena.. That the universe is.. and always will be... far beyond their comprehension.. IT IS FAR SMARTER THAN WE ARE.. SOMETHING THAT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS.. when we consider ALL THIS CAME OUT OF NOTHING.. Presently.. the weight of the evidence suggests.. the universe should be viewed as.. fundamentally.. MIND.. and matter is something this mind-like process generates.. As for our matter concept.. it turns out.. it is an illusion.. Buddha taught this many centuries ago.. and modern science PROVES he was right..

Some of Our Greatest Thinkers in Science.. who Embraced the God concept.. through Mysticism..... Pantheism.. and.. or.. Idealism.. philosophy.. even science.. etc.. were… Kurt Godel, Freeman Dyson, Max Plank, Wolfgang Pauli, David Bohm, Albert Einstein, Werner Heisenberg, Erwin Schroedinger, Louis De Broglie, James Jeans, Arthur Eddington, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Werner Heisenberg, and many more...

These are minds who understand the nature of physics.. better than anyone else.. Their understanding reaches far beyond the understanding of the rest of us.. They.. themselves.. have the minds of gods.. to see that far.. and.. "They live in the recognition of "SOMETHING THAT IS SO MUCH GREATER than the human dimension".. really does exist.

I CALL MY FIRST WITNESS..

“As our attainments were freed from the mists in which they were first immersed , science took its modern form. Thus scientists have come to feel more and more keenly that there exists in nature an order, a harmony , which IS AT LEAST PARTIALLY ACCESSIBLE TO OUR INTELLIGENCE, and they have devoted all their efforts to discover each day more of the nature and extent of this harmony.” - Louis de Broglie

“Not only is the Universe stranger than we think, IT IS STRANGER THAN WE CAN THINK.” - said Werner Heisenberg

While Einstein wrote.. "That deep emotional conviction of the presence of A SUPERIOR REASONING POWER, which is revealed in the INCOMPREHENSIBLE UNIVERSE, forms my idea of God." - "I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with fates and actions of human beings."

So Einstein is talking about GOD.. as something he observes.. and we find examples of our great physicists making these observations again.. and again.. SOMETHING THAT IS SO MUCH GREATER than the human dimension.. has been discovered in science.. IT IS A HARD FACT!

Einstein continues.. "I'm not an atheist. I don't think I can call myself a pantheist. The problem involved is TOO VAST FOR OUR LIMITED MINDS. We are in the position of a little child entering a huge library filled with books in many languages. The child knows someone must have written those books.

What separates me from most so-called atheists is a feeling of utter humility toward the UNATTAINABLE SECRETS OF THE HARMONY OF THE COSMOS. My feeling is religious insofar as I am imbued with THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE INSUFFICIENCY OF THE HUMAN MIND TO UNDERSTAND MORE DEEPLY THE HARMONY OF THE UNIVERSE which we try to formulate as "laws of nature".

"To sense that behind anything that can be experienced there is SOMETHING THAT OUR MIND CAN NOT GRASP and whose beauty and sublimity reaches us only indirectly and as a feeble reflection, this is religiousness. In this sense I am religious."

"Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that A SPIRIT IS MANIFEST IN THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE- A SPIRIT VASTLY SUPERIOR TO THAT OF MAN, and one in the face of which we with our modest powers must feel humble." - Albert Einstein

"Mind and intelligence are woven into the fabric of our universe in a way that ALTOGETHER SURPASSES OUR UNDERSTANDING.” - "It appears that mind, as manifested by the capacity to make choices, is to some extent inherent in every atom. The universe as a whole is also weird, with laws of nature that make it hospitable to the growth of mind. I do not make any clear distinction between mind and God. GOD IS WHAT MIND BECOMES WHEN IT HAS PASSED THE SCALE OF OUR COMPREHENSION." wrote Freeman Dyson

As Heinz Pagels, a theoretical physicist explains: “The visible world is the invisible organization of energy.” - "This UNTHINKABLE void converts itself into the plenum of existence - a necessary consequence of physical laws. Where are these laws written into that void? What "tells" the void that it is pregnant with a possible universe? It would seem that even the void is subject to law, A LOGIC THAT EXISTS PRIOR TO SPACE AND TIME.”

"AS TO THE ULTIMATE THINGS WE CAN KNOW NOTHING, and only when we admit this do we return to equilibrium." - Carl Jung

Now.. let's consider what Joe actually said again.. and how it fits so well with the evidence presented above..

“The word - God - is a metaphor for THAT WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL LEVELS OF INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT. It's as simple as that. The Ultimate, Unqualified Mystery is BEYOND HUMAN EXPERIENCE”

"Nick Herbert, a physicist who heads the C-Life Institute, suggests that we have merely discovered an elemental oneness of the world. This oneness cannot be diminished by spatial separation. An invisible wholeness unites the objects that are given birth in the universe, and it is this wholeness that we have stumbled into through modern experimental methods. Herbert alludes to the words of the poet Charles Williams: "Separation without separateness, reality without rift."

Quantum Physics along with.. Entanglement.. proves this ONENESS EXISTS.. as it demonstrates information can travel out-side of space time.. What Einstein called - "Spooky action at a distance..".. but when EVERYTHING IS ONE.. there is no distance..

The implications are.. EVERYTHING THAT EXISTS.. INCLUDING CONSCIOUSNESS.. IS SIMPLEY FIELD ACTIVITY.. IN A SINGLE INFINITE AND ETERNAL FIELD.. that the more poetic among us may wish to refer to as - GOD.. and.. what is wrong with that.. it is only a word.. after all.. ?

Then how about particles that exist only when we are looking at them.. and when we stop looking at them.. they collapse back into a field of probability.. They cease to exist.. How weird is that..? And scientist have tried everything.. but they cannot fool the particle.. it actually knows when they are watching it and when they are not.. One way it has a avoiding their tricks is to go back it time.. NOW..ISN'T THAT UNREAL..? IF PARTICLES ARE SMARTER THAN WE ARE.. THEN HOW SMART IS THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.. I'm wondering.. ?

Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser - Quantum Physics

To sum up.. with a very good definition..

"The source and limit and the constitution of all things is God. " - says the Corpus Hermeticum

AND WE KNOW - The source and limit and the constitution of all things - EXISTS.. AS THE GROUND OF ALL EXISTENCE..

"And it came to be pretty in its greatness, in the length of its foliage, for its root system proved to be over many waters." - Ezekiel 31.7

A Gardener
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Mar 2021, 6:39 pm

Rexi wrote:
Rexi wrote:
God is inside and feeling God is no proof of God existing. You feel it because you want him to be real.
Please bring real proof.

IN THIS PART.. YOU YOURSELF ARE - POTENTIALLY - THE PROOF... All you need to do is meditation.. and anyone can prove GOD EXISTS.. to themselves.. simply by doing IT.. and making a REAL effort.. This can be backed up by thousands.. even millions.. of meditators.. who can assure us.. HIGHER STATES OF CONSCIOUSNESS REALLY DO EXIST.. AND ARE DEFINITELY... REAL

"That which the dream shows is the shadow of such wisdom as exists in man, even if during his waking state he may know nothing about it... We do not know it because we are fooling away our time with outward and perishing things, and are asleep in regard to THAT WHICH IS REAL WITHIN OURSELVES." - Philipus Aureolus Paracelsus

Meditation just gradually nudges consciousness up onto higher and higher levels.. and each level is more beautiful than the former one.. This eggs us on.. further and further into the mysterious.. inner experiences..

A mystic is an explorer.. who goes inside their mind.. in order to make discoveries.. which are far too complicated to go into here. These discoveries are best explained in the collective works of Carl Jung.. but to have a great over-view of what he is says.. all that is needed is to read his last autobiographical book - Memories Dreams and Reflections - a book that sums up both his life.. and his EMENSE work.. He explains mystical experience to a tee.. A MUST READ for any mystic. The Undiscovered Self.. IS A GOOD READ TOO..

“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”― C.G. Jung

“A young female student accused Jung of being an atheist. Jung was confused and asked the student where she had gotten that idea. The student paraphrased a quote she had read in which Jung said he didn't believe God existed.
Jung smiled and said "Dear girl, rest easy, “When we have a relationship to a particular thing or experience with it - belief/faith ceases to be a factor. The truth is this, I have had the experience of being gripped by something that is stronger than myself, something that people call God. So, I will never say that I believe that God exists. I must say I know God exists!" - Carl Jung - The Undiscovered Self

Quote: Carl Jung.. I know God exists - 218,790 views

"I have had the experience of being gripped by something that is stronger than myself, something that people call God"

IN our day to day experience.. we know nothing of this hidden potential state of consciousness.. yet is is hidden inside every one of us.. dormant.. but always ready to AWAKEN.. if we seek it out..

All living things have a limited understanding.. and we are no different.. Just because the world.. as we experience it.. is beyond the comprehension of a door-mouse.. it doesn't mean our world does not exist.. it just means.. the door mouse brain has its limitations.. - (like ours) - IT CANNOT DETECT THE EXISTENCE OF THE COMPLEXITIES OF OUR WORLD.. OR UNDERSTAND OUR KNOWLEDGE AND OUR ARTS... JUST AS WE CAN'T DETECT SOMETHING ELSE EXISTING.. THAT IS FAR ABOVE US (metaphorically speaking.. of course) UNLESS WE USE A TOOL.. like MEDITATION TECHNIQUES.. an ancient science..

THESE MYSTICAL EXPERIENCES ARE PROOF THAT HIGHER STATES EXIST.. FAR BEYOND OUR EVERYDAY EXPERIENCE.. AND... EVIDENCE OF A HIGHER STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS.. TO THE DOOR-MOUSE.. WOULD BE US.. because our existence goes far beyond the poor mouse's understanding.. so it cannot make sense of it..

Therefore.... to the mouse.. many even everyday things.. that are familiar to us.. do not exist.. in the mouse's field of consciousness.. it lives in a completely different reality to us.. much more limited.. it knows nothing of the galaxies.. or the immensity of our universe. The way we think it terms of mathematical formulas.. the rules of a game of chess.. the amazing technology we have.. that verges on magic.. or even speaking Chinese.. etc.. All exist beyond the reach of the door-mouse brain.. which is more concerned with nuts.. and making copies of itself.. than reading the complete works of Shakespeare.. and playing games in virtual realities..

Try explaining the internet to a door-mouse.. it will just look at you wide-eyed.. and go.... "DUH! .......... NOTHING LIKE THAT COULD EVER EXIST"..

BUT WOULD IT BE RIGHT......... OR WRONG..?

HOW CAN WE ALL EXPERIENCE GOD INSIDE US... YOU MUST BE WONDERING.. ..Otherwise.. WE could go through our entire life time.. without ever experiencing it.. never realising the all the treasure contained within us.. Never becoming completed..

WELL.. IT IS VERY EASY..

Take a lit candle and place it about 4 feet in front of you.. and sit cross legged on a cushion.. Is is a good idea to have something solid behind you (a sofa or wall is fine.. )..to help you stay steady.. and upright..
Then wriggle around until you feel comfy.. and RELAX.

Allow your body to fall into a sleep state.. while sitting upright.. no motion whatsoever.. apart from the occasional blink.. and to scratch your nose.. if you get an itch.. Breath as if you are asleep.. slow gentle breaths.. it will relax you even more.... If you lay down you could fall asleep.. that's not a good thing..

Your body needs to become completely motionless.. while your attention is fierce..completely concentrated.. Watch the candle flame.. do not stare at it.. pay attention to its flickering movement..

Have your favorite music playing.. will also make it easier to concentrate.. If you have the candle flame and the music to concentrate on.. it will help you focus.. and it will also make the moment feel more pleasurable.. and pleasure is something you will feel a lot of.. both while you are meditating.. and after.. accompanied by subtle changes in consciousness.. at times.. These changes come as a surprise.. when you are not expecting them..

Sometimes.. after meditation.. you do not feel much difference.. this is because the effect of meditating is accumulative.. You may experience changes of consciousness after many months.. some have these experiences sooner.. Changes that are gradually taking you higher.. AND ARE ADVANCING YOUR MIND.. TOWARDS BUDDHA CONSCIOUSNESS.

Then begin playing the MASTER GAME.. First.. you need to quieten your thoughts.. At first it may seem an impossible task.. Your thoughts will insist on continued chattering.. so it is like fighting a battle.. Every time you catch yourself thinking.. JUST STOP IN MID-SENTENCE.. FOCUSE ON THE CANDLE FLAME.. AND THE MUSIC.. AND AS YOU BREATH OUT.. STOP YOUR THOUGHTS MID SENTENCE.. YOUR THOUGHTS DO NOT MATTER.. JUST CONCENTRATE ON THE PRESENT MOMENT.. THE FLAME AND THE SOUNDS.. IN TIME YOU WILL OBTAIN INNER SILENCE.. AND YOU WILL HAVE MASTERED YOURSELF.. IT JUST TAKES A LOT OF PRACTICE AT FIRST..

It takes a lot of time.. and effort.. to silence your thoughts.. but like with everything.. practice makes perfect.. and mastering your own mind.. is better than being a slave to your own thoughts.. that you cannot control.. isn't it?
And as you learn to master your mind.. you will feel pleasure.. you will experience a pleasant buzz.. as a reward for all your effort. Meditation is a practice that you enjoy doing.. What's more.. once you begin to achieve radio silence.. you will have sweet vivid dreams.. in the most beautiful colours and.. other sense impressions.. like touch.. and sound.. etc. Sometimes even LUCID DREAMING.. where you become conscious that you are dreaming and can take control of you inner world.

Then.. one day.. you will be doing your meditation.. just like any other day.. maybe 2 or 3 hour sessions.. and you will feel a tingling sensation at the base of your spine.. followed by a feeling of an energy.. climbing up inside your back-bone..

When this energy HITS the brain.. all the neurons across the surface explode.. in a state of wonderous excitation.. Your brain will feel like it is having an organism.. but better.. AND.. your consciousness will expand into the INFINITE.. AND ETERNAL..realms.. AND YOU WILL KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE.. which is.. The Ground of ALL Being.. and when you know who you REALLY ARE.. you also realise.. that you cannot die.. because you.. yourself.. are God..

You are a part of something that is both INFINITE.. and ETERNAL.. SOMETHING THAT IS IN CONSTANT CHANGE.. like a living entity.. You are what is FUNDAMENTAL.. and in that sense - YOU ARE GOD

Our wild imaginings of being something separate.. are an illusion.. caused by how the brain processes information...

MEANING - The brain inhibits information.. to prevent us from being over-whelmed.. it seems..

WE ARE ALL SLAVES TO OUR ILLUSIONS.. UNTIL MEDITATION SETS US FREE..

“A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.” - Albert Einstein

Below is a short film about meditation.. I put together.. from the work of 5 different mystical artists.. who I REMIXED.. to create an artistic impression of the experiences you can expect.. if you really make an effort meditating.......

ITS called - The Transformation.. Yes.. it is metaphorical.. but... IT IS based on FACT

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2021, 11:25 pm

“If you wish to understand the Universe think of energy, frequency and vibration.“

SMiLes, Quote By Tesla Perhaps More Specifically And In Big Picture View too; Be An

Instrument of Music Be Energy of God Rising Frequencies And Vibrations

Becoming LiGHT

Force

More

Than DarK

Sadly Not Everyone Samely

Has the Propensity to Become

'MuSiC oF God' True Takes an

Open And Free Soul Per Escaping the

Neo-Cortex A Bit in Transient-Hypo-Frontality-Flow...

Of Course if it Becomes Permanent There May Be No Coming

Down to Navigating Reason For A While Either; Yet if Transient

And Mastered Welcome to the Realm of the Subconscious Mind Raising

In Stellar

Potential

of Human

iMaGiNaTioN

And Creativity With

Fewer Bounds of Creativity True

Yet Again, For Those Trapped in the Realm

of Illusions of Time, Distance, Space, And Matter

The Neo-Cortex Helps to Manufacture and Navigate

Removing Oneself From that limited Potential is Indeed

A Reflection of the Metaphor of A Camel Entering An Eye of

A Needle; In Other Words, Opening Up More of the Other Parts of Human

Potential in Our Ancestrally Most Evolved Part of Mind the Subconscious 95 Percent

Or So That Most Folks Barely Notice Exists At all Except For Dreams of Course Losing

The Neo-Cortical

Prison that a Life
of Imbalance in Abstract
Construct Life Brings Far

Beyond the Intuitive Mind

That Needs No Rules or Lessons

To Exist and Thrive iN iMaGiNaTioN And

Creativity With Great Productivity Rules in

Synergy of Energy, Vibrations, Yes Frequencies

Becoming An Instrument of the Music of the UNiVeRSE

Sure Name it Overall 'God', or A 'Blue Turtle', It Really Matters

Not as True We aRe Energy of God With No Separation; Sadly the

Illusions We Create in Society Take Us Away From So much More Human

Potential Indeed

in Flow Best

Autotelic With

Aesthetic Skin Orgasms

of Frission For Gratitude

Real When DarK Thru LiGHT

Becomes Beauty Sublime the Same

Common Experience that Sadly Many Folks

Perhaps More than Ever Today Don't Get Close

to as A Life of No Distractions in a World of Constant

Distraction And Instant Gratification Takes Us Away From

A Great Work of Soul To Expand to So Much Greater Human Potential...

Probably Mentioned

It in this Thread Before,

Yet It's True i Stay in Autotelic
Meditative Flow Through And Through
Wake and Sleep too Almost Constantly

Breathing Free This way; Sure Samahdi, Satori,

Bliss, Nirvana, Prana, Chi, Ki, Ka, Tao So May

Metaphors Come for Autotelic Flow and

Frission of Kundalini Rising True

Yet Yes The Essence is

Real And

Science

Even Agrees Now

This Way For So Much

Greater Exploration And Unleashing Releasing

Human Potential in All Ways Neuroplasticity Now

And Potential of Unpacking Epigenetic New Frontiers

of Being And Experience Coloring Life So Much Differently

Now in All Feelings and Senses From Toe to Head and More;

Essence of Kundalini Energy RiSinG too as True hehe

With this Energy i rarely Run Out of 'Juice'

At Least in a 18 Hour Day or So Straight;

Before i Found my Way in Transcendent

Music of Free Dance And Song; Both listened

to And Generated Within, My Life Was Mostly

Lost From This Greater Potential Realm That is Inherited

We May Tap Into; For me It Was the Distractions of Life that

Made it Impossible to Stay Living Staycation In This Greater Human

Potential of Human Awareness And The iMaGiNaTioN, CREaTiViTY in

Focus of Productivity, i Never 'Thought' Possible in my Entire Life Before

7 Years and 7 Months And 4 Days Ago When i Escaped the Cocoon of Before

Ascending, Transcending Then No Longer Earth Bound And Misfit As Before

Now As Pink Floyd Relates As Well, i continue to Fly Both In Dance and Song

And Music i Create Within and Listen to in Transcending Ascending Ways that

The Music You Provide Also Assists FRiEnDS With Gravity; Overall Peace And Harmony

And 'Energizer Bunny Gas' in Flow to Keep Me Going From Wake to Sleep Strong With Will

And That

Grace of

Balance

Just Loving

All of Life As is

Now DarK Thru LiGHT,

iFly Within And Float on Terrestrial
Earth Takes Effort A Tight Rope Dance And Song in Ease..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

A Gardener
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Mar 2021, 3:55 pm

aghogday wrote:
“If you wish to understand the Universe think of energy, frequency and vibration.“

SMiLes, Quote By Tesla Perhaps More Specifically And In Big Picture View too; Be An

Instrument of Music Be Energy of God Rising Frequencies And Vibrations

Becoming LiGHT

Force

“It was not by accident that the greatest thinkers of all ages were deeply religious souls.” - Max Planck

I was just about to post my last proof that God EXISTS.. when I saw your post.. I don't check my mail often.. because no one ever writes to me.. and I mostly do not answer the doorbell.. because no one ever calls.. apart from my helper.. who works with people who have the more extreme forms autism.. like his son... I help out with the gardens at his autistic school (for the more extreme cases).. and he helps me with all the letters in Dutch.. and appointments.. because I struggle to make conversation.. I find writing much easier.. it sets me free.. but talking to people makes me very anxious.. I don't like on-line chat either.. I struggle with spelling.. and it gets harder with age.. I forget how to write words that I know how to spell.. and then get stressed and confused..

I saw Pink Floyd play live with its founding member Syd Barrett.. when I was around 15 or 16.. and it was the first LP I ever bought.. The Piper at the Gates of Dawn.. The Floyd.. were the in house band at the UFO club.. so we got to see them play there often.. Being at UFO was like dying and going to heaven.. what an amazing and beautiful atmosphere.. with the music.. liquid light shows.. and naked people running around.. It was a place you felt free.. that was until the police raided the place at 3 am.. and locked me in a prison cell.. for being under-age.. so my mum had to come and get me..

I will get back to you of some other things you wrote.. that I would like to respond to.. but first I need to take a break.. Proving the existence of God.. took a lot of effort.. and I didn't have an oven-ready argument.. so I had to create the proof from scratch.. BUT.. FINISHED NOW.. SO I CAN RELAX.. and it is something to put in my TIME-CAPSULE...:-)

This is a tribute video I made to both Carl Jung.. and White Noise.. a very unusual electronic band.. who were way ahead of their time back then.. and probably still are.. The OWL is a symbol of the occult.. the mystic who sees clearly... in the darkness.. while he engages.. with that which is hidden from us in everyday life.. the mysterious force.. speaking in the language of symbols.. in our dreams..

White Noise - Your Hidden Dreams - Electric Storm - 64,240 views

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2021, 3:16 pm

SMiLes my FRiEnD Like We Tell the Folks Who Are in the Long
Lines At Walmart Waiting For Cashiers Go Ahead of Us We aRe

In No Rush

We aRe Retired

We Don't Work For

A Living We Are Here

Just to Play Patience is

Our Gift We Hold Free

Hehe my Wife would

Probably Say

Speak

For

Yourself

in a Stern tone
Yet She is Very Empathic
When it comes to Even someone
Who can't Pay Their Bill at the Cashier
She will Want to Help Them Immediately

And Surely Not Miss Any Homeless Person
on the Street to Share A Few Dollars if they
Are Present Current Cash With Her.. As She
Takes Care of the Money And Everything else

Basically can't remember the Last Day i Actually

Touched Money Cash Yet that is Not too Unusual these
Days of Plastic Life on Credit Yet thank Goodness Life is

Paid off now in
That Way since

2016 Where

it makes life seem

So Much More Casual And at
Ease Owing No one although my
Wife is Salivating over the Prospect
of More of a Vehicle than i wanna

Pay for namely

Any Car at
All as i am the
Kinda Person Satisfied

With Enough as is Naked

With Sand And Sun and a Dance

Yet Again Not All See Life Free this way
And Well Since She Takes Care of the Money

She Gets Some Decision Making Part too as hey

i'm Almost 10 Years Older than Her so hehe it's

Basically Gonna Likely Be Her Inheritance as She Stays
Healthy Without Even Trying and i have to Work-Out Like
An Olympic Athlete to Keep my Cholesterol Down Haha

Anyway Today She Added Two New Doors And A Sink to Her
Christmas Wish Every Day and A New 8 Foot Window Clear all
The Way Across as that is the item i picked as a Clearer View of

Nature Worth the Price for me...

Ah.. All the Different

Views of Life And

i Do Realize

How Fortunate

i am to Have a Wife

Who Puts me First although

i Really Don't Expect Her or Anyone
Else to Do That For me... Yet i sure

Don't Wanna Be Doing Finances again with SMiLes...
True We Will Rise Beyond the Stars yet There is Still Trash to take Out

And Other

Basic

Human

Requirements to Do...

Yet Escapes Are Surely Nice

As Again i kinda live in Dreamtime Always Now...

Figuring Check-Books And The Such Far Out

Of That Heaven Domain to me at least Freest NoW..:)

A Gardener
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Mar 2021, 6:07 pm

Rexi wrote:
Rexi wrote: God is inside and feeling God is no proof of God existing. You feel it because you want him to be real. Please bring real proof.

Finally.. the GOD concept in the New Testament.. is the self-same message.. as in physics.. and mysticism.. YOU ARE GODS.. many people just do not know this.. or what it implies.. which is..

"So in this idea, then, everybody is fundamentally the ultimate reality. Not God in a politically kingly sense, but God in the sense of being the self, the deep-down basic whatever there is. And you're all that, only you're pretending you're not." - said Alan Watts

When it comes to cosmology.. the science of physics tells us.. EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED.. nothing is separate.. and that includes us.. It may seem we end where our feet touch the ground.. but both science and mysticism.. says.. this it WRONG..

We exist far beyond the stars.. even far beyond the universe.. it is just our brain tricks us into believing we end at our feet.. ALL OF US ARE PART OF THE INFINITE.. AND ETERNAL PRESENCE.. THAT SOME PEOPLE MIGHT CALL - GOD.. MEANING.. SOMETHING THAT IS FAR BEYOND OUR UNDERSTANDING.. BEYOND OUR REACH..

As Erwin Schroedinger can better explain.. - “Quantum physics thus reveals a basic oneness of the universe.” - “We living beings all belong to one another, we are all actually members.. or aspects.. of a single Being, which we may in western terminology call God, while in the Upanishads it is called Brahman.”

" Again, the mystics of many centuries, independently, yet in perfect harmony with each other have described, each of them, the unique experience of his, or her, life in terms that can be condensed in the phrase: Deus factus sum - (I have become God)."

“What is this "I"?

You will, on close introspection, find that what you really mean by "I"

Is the ground-stuff upon which all experiences are collected.”

- 'The I That Is God'” - Erwin Schroedinger

The NT clearly tells us... Jesus - the GOD-MAN - has explained God... by becoming GOD.. in human form.. and he was leading us by example..

"No man has seen God at any time; the only-begotten god who is in the bosom position with the Father is the one that has explained him.".. goes the Gospel of John

But.. How Did Jesus Explain God.. ?

WELL.. for a start he said.... "God is spirit” - "He has also put his seal upon us and has given us the token of what is to come, that is, the Spirit in our Hearts." .. SO.. the NT is saying - God is a Spirit in our Hearts.. not a supernatural entity.. and it is a mistake to believe otherwise.. it is making a false assumption..

So the NT is teaching GOD is the SUPREME SPIRIT.. THAT EITHER EXISTS.. OR DOES NOT EXIST.. IN OUR HEARTS.. and MINDS.. and this has nothing to do with anything supernatural whatsoever.. it is more like psychology.. examining the human heart and mind.. and then saying what is good.. and what is bad.. about the human Spirit.. What is right.. and what is wrong.. etc..

HOWEVER.. Do not over-look the fact.. these are philosopher poets speaking.. who continually talk about the highest human values like.. the SPIRIT of Loving kindness.. Righteousness.. Justice.. Wisdom.. Peace.. Truth.. and Freedom.. as being.. PROOF OF GOD'S EXISTENCE.. WHEN THEY EXIST WITHIN US.. AND THERE'S NOTHING SUPERNATURAL ABOUT THAT..

The Seven Spirits of God are a consistent theme.. throughout both the Bible and Buddhism. However.. in Buddhism.. the idea of the "GOD INSIDE".. is replaced by the idea of the "TRUE SELF".. both BASICALLY mean the same thing.. THE TRUE SELF.. WHEN UNDERSTOOD CORRECTLY.. MEANS.. YOU ARE GOD.. AND GOD IS THE TRUE SELF..

Buddhism is closely related to the NT.. The writers of the NT had obviously studied it.. since the NT contains many examples of Buddhist teachings..

Buddha taught these same seven core human values should be central to any authentic religion.. *(SEE FOOT-NOTE FOR THE EVIDENCE)

HOWEVER.. Whether an authentic religion exists or not.. is questionable.. Both Buddha.. and the Bible.. rejected organised religion.. because it is based on superstition.. not fact.. and it fails to believe in the core human values..

TRUE RELIGION IS WHEN THE INDIVIDUAL STANDS ON THEIR OWN FEET.. AND FREES THEMSELVES FROM GROUP THINKING.. AND LEARNS TO MAKE DECISIONS FOR THEM SELVES.. ORGANIZED RELIGION ISN'T NEEDED.. TO DO THAT.. IN FACT.. IT PREVENTS INDIVIDUAL DEVELOPEMENT.. IT SMOTHERS IT..

“Why do you not judge also for yourselves what is righteous?” - said Jesus - (Luke 12:57)

This Holy Spirit is the Spirit that Jesus manifested.. through his words.. his actions.. and his thoughts.. and these 7 SPIRITS are the PROOF that Jesus.. although being a man.. was a GOD.. AND HE WAS LEADING US.. ALL.. BY EXAMPLE.. Teaching .. WE CAN BECOME GODS TOO.. SINCE.. WE ARE CREATORS..

"The end of life is to be like God, and the soul following God will be like Him." ...said Socrates

In philosophy.. the idea that god and the human race are one and the same.. is a common-place god concept.. IT IS THE SELF.. when viewed at its deepest level.. as the SOURCE OF ALL THINGS.

Below are some more examples in philosophy.. that support what the NT says.. that GOD.. AND ME.. AND YOU.. ARE ONE AND THE SAME.. AND SCIENCE HAS PROVED THIS TO BE TRUE..

BY ALL MEANS.. LISTEN TO THE POETS.. TO HEAR THE TRUTH.. BUT.. DON'T TAKE THEM LITERALLLY..

“I searched for God and found only MYSELF... I searched for MYSELF and found only God.” - “God sleeps in the rock… Dreams in the plant… Stirs in the animal… And awakens in man..” - a Sufi teaching

“Whoever does not know SELF – does not know anything, but whoever knows SELF – already has acquired the Knowledge about the Depth of the Universe.” - Jesus - Thomas Gospel

“...perhaps there is a pattern set up in the heavens for one who desires to see it, and having seen it, to find one in HIMSELF.” - Plato

"The spirit down here in man and the spirit up there in the sun, in reality are only one spirit, and there is no other one." - The Upanishads

GAME MASTER - The Restoration - (The Apocatastasis)

"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves.. will bring all of you to a new understanding and value of life. A vision that inspires you to live and love on planet earth..."

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.. FEEL FREE TO ASK... DISAGREEMENTS WILL BE WARMLY WELCOMED..

FOOT-NOTE - “The Buddha went in search of a better system...” ....PROOF OF THE SEVEN SPIRITS IN BUDDHISM..

The Spirit of Loving kindness..

"By the practice of loving kindness I have attained liberation of heart, and thus I am assured that I shall never return in renewed births. I have even now attained Nirvana." 

“As the light of the moon is sixteen times stronger than the light of all the stars, so loving kindness is sixteen times more efficacious in liberating the heart than all other religious accomplishments taken together.”

The Spirit of Righteousness and The Spirit of Justice

"He whose intentions are righteousness and justice, will meet with no failure, but be successful in his enterprises
and his success will endure." 

The Spirit of Wisdom

"WISDOM SHOULD BE CENTRAL TO ALL RELIGIOUS TEACHINGS"

"To acquire this state of mind, wisdom is the one thing needful. To neglect wisdom will lead to failure in life.  The teachings of all religions should centre here, for without wisdom there is no reason."

The Spirit of Peace

“RELIGIOUS WISDOM BRINGS PEACE FOREVER" - "Religious wisdom lifts a man above the pleasures and pains of the world and gives him peace everlasting."

The Spirit of Truth

I now desire to found the kingdom of truth upon earth, to give light to those who are enshrouded in darkness
and to open the gate of deathlessness."

The Spirit of Freedom

As the great ocean has only one taste, the taste of salt, so my doctrine has only one flavour, the flavour of emancipation."

A Gardener
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Mar 2021, 7:56 pm

aghogday wrote:
i Do Realize

How Fortunate

i am to Have a Wife
Yet Yes The Essence is

Real And

Science

Even Agrees Now

I've spent most of my life alone.. and the thought of having a wife.. seems quiet scary.. I guess its selfish of me.. but I have always just done what I wanted.. and having a wife would mean me having to think about someone else.. and to be honest.. I am not good at that..

However.. some women are so beautiful.. it is impossible to resist them.. There is a FORCE inside our being.. that drives man and woman together.. a force that is hard to resist..

The most beautiful woman.. who I have ever seen.. is.. Hope Sandoval.. in her youth.. the singer- song-writer.. in the band.. Mazzy Star - SHE IS IRRESTABLE.. I only came across her music recently when my friend sent me a link and said... (all excited) LOOK AT THIS!

Below is a vid of her performing 2 of her best songs live.. when i read the comments.. it seems like everyone is in love with her.. so.. it seems.. i have some competition.. :-)

The second song she performs.. "Fade into you" - is so beautiful.. an awe inspiring act of creation.. The work of a true musical artist.. A MASTER-PIECE. You have probably heard it.. as it was a hit in the US...............

She is a Latina too...

BUT WOW!! ! .. I WOULD MARRY HER.. IF.. I COULD BE YOUNG AGAIN.. :-)

Mazzy Star - Fade into you & Blue Flower (live) - 210,305 views

IT SOUNDS LIKE GOETHE WROTE THIS POEM FOR HER..

"She may, crowned with roses,
With staff twined round with lilies
Roam through flowery valleys
Rule the butterfly people,
And soft-nourishing dew
With bee-like lips
Drink from the blossom:

Or else she may,
With fluttering hair
And gloomy looks,
Sigh in the wind
Round rocky cliffs,
And thousand-hued,
Like morn and even,
Ever changing,
Like moonbeam's light,
To mortals appear.

Let us all, then,
Adore the Father!
The old, the mighty,
Who such a beauteous
Ne'er-fading spouse
Deigns to accord
To perishing mortals!

To us alone
Doth he unite her,
With heavenly bonds,
While he commands her
In joy and sorrow,
As a true spouse
Never try to fly us." - Goethe

I remember the first time I ever went traveling.. at the age of 16.. I went with friend to travel through Europe.. and I found it really hard.. because I knew exactly what I wanted to do.. but he didn't always agree.. That was the last time I traveled with anyone.. apart from when I traveled with girls that I was fond of.. Apart from those exceptions.. I almost always wanted to travel alone, It is the same for me.. when it comes to living with someone.. I find it easier to live alone.. because i can always do what I want.. and most women.. if not all.. would NOT put up with that.. They would want my attention.. when I want my attention to be somewhere else.. I think it is just down to habit.. as a kid I was mostly on my own too.. and I find it hard to change my ways.. I have spent most of my life alone.. and don't regret it.. because I am always busy doing something that interests me..

Looking back over my life it seems.. I have been mostly busy with developing my mind.. either by travel.. or study.. I feel i need them both to keep me balanced.. People who spend too much time occupied with their thoughts.. risk insanity.. when I travel I am more occupied with my senses.. and creating good memories..

I hate wasting time though..

Since I retired.. I save all my money for travel.. I love to be somewhere different.. so I took to traveling around Europe using a train pass.. for cheap travel.. and then I make films of the walks I go on during my trips.. staying at AIR BNBs.. and cheap hotels.. I do research before I leave.. and try to discover the most amazing.. and unique places.. around Europe.. to visit.. I've seen some beautiful things..

THIS IS HOW I FEED MY IMAGINATION.. I DELIGHT IN BEAUTIFUL IMaGES.. SO I TRAVEL AROUND.. to feed my mind..

I make travel films and music videos.. (which utube sometimes blocks for copyright reasons.. unfortunately.. )

I often film in twilight.. or in the dark.. I want to show others the world.. as I see it.. and I don't like bright sunshine.. it dazzles me.. I prefer walking around just after sunset.. when the light is at its best for me..

Below is one of the preview vids I made for my channel - The Virtual Tourist - Especially created for those who enjoy virtual walks.. AND.. It is to help me remember all the good times I had.. If I had not filmed them.. most of this would have been forgotten.. Filming is like keeping a diary of my life.. so I do not forget.. who I am..

THE VIRTUAL TOURIST PLAYLIST PREVIEWS - PART 1 = Paris - The Rhine Gorge - London - and Stately Homes

I really enjoy it.. I go for a month in the Spring and a month in the autum.. and travel fast.. so I get to see a lot.. in a short time..

THEN.. Summer is for doing the garden.. and winter is study time..

“I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string.”

“'Do you never imagine things different from what they really are?' asked Anne wide-eyed.

'No.'

'Oh!' Anne drew a long breath. 'Oh, Miss - Marilla, how much you miss!'”

L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2021, 9:10 pm

A Gardener wrote:
I really enjoy it.. I go for a month in the Spring and a month in the autum.. and travel fast.. so I get to see a lot.. in a short time..

THEN.. Summer is for doing the garden.. and winter is study time..

“I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string.”

“'Do you never imagine things different from what they really are?' asked Anne wide-eyed.

'No.'

'Oh!' Anne drew a long breath. 'Oh, Miss - Marilla, how much you miss!'”

L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

Beautiful lndeed She Is And i Treasure my Wife She Has
Basically Two Speeds... Staying Beautiful And Angel

And The Other

Speed Well

Yes Demon Speed

For Where There is Beauty

Comes Dark as Well Part of the

Package of Life it's Very Very Hard

to Get me Riled up And Hehe That tends

to Make Her even more Angry As Generally

Speaking i've faired Her 'Wrath' In Just about

Every Day of Marriage... Yet When You Truly Love

Someone You Will Come to Treasure Their Demon

As Much As Angel

As i surely

Have Two Speeds

Yet they Don't Turn on And

Off Each Day... They Take Turns for

Years and Close to Decades too... Currently

i Wear Wings And Experience A Fullest Range

of Emotions As Waves of Ocean to Roaring Seas

Yet i Allow the Form of Water to Change With Ease

For i've Learned Balance And Friends With Gravity

A Secret to Peace And Harmony Real Leaving Plenty

of Room For Love to Bloom And Continue to Breed

Most Everyone i meet and Greet in Life And sure Mostly
In Foreign Countries Where i am a bit Different than Most
Folks

They Meet

For True

i Make A Practice

of Moving, Connecting,

And Co-Creating as A Work

of Life i feel and Sense Great

i Surely Will Love to Travel

Yet that isn't

Part of my

Wife's Nature...

Homebody She is

She Does Let Me Cleary

Out of Her Sight Still with

More Freedom Surely than

What Most Women Give their Spouses

in this Backwoods Place i Inhabit with

Nature Free... Nature Very Pleasing at least hehe...

The Locals...

Ya Just

Have

to Understand

Where they Come

From Nah.. Most.. They Don't

Get me... Obviously i inhabit

A different Plane of Existence

Than they do And it's True i inhabited

More of Their Group Think Before.. so i surely

Can't Hold it Against them for Living in A Darker Place...

Perhaps one Day my Wife will Agree to Travel... Until then there's

at Least

Surely More

Than there would

Be Where i Live if that

Open Line of Communication is Not Available here...

Same as it is in many Other Countries... Folks Finally Getting

Out and About Where they Live Experiencing Colors And People

They've Never

Felt Before

Some of it Positive...
Some of it Negative...
Always Best in Balance
in Grace of Love With Will

And Strength that Comes

Fearless with that to Give

And Share Free With Least

Harm at Best As They

Surely Do In Pockets

Here and there

More Freely...

Life is Good...

i have no Complaints

Life is Great And Some Days

i Have to Be Careful not to get too High...

it's Takes Absolutely no Caffeine or Any Other

Substance Required for me to Naturally Soar... Yes

The Wife's Demon Part Keeps me Grounded indeed...

i Continue

To Sail

With Ease

As Long as this

Decade of Heaven Within lasts...

Meh.. As Long as i control the External

Stressors of Life Like Work Brought Before

It's Basically A Five-Year-Old Life Before School...
As Long as My Health Remains.. Always Factors Beyond

Our Control

Yet That

Makes
Every

Moment
of Good Truly Great..

i used Your Song.. the Meditative
Trance Music You Shared Earlier for
A Meditative Flow of Dance Around

The Block It Started off Clouds And
Close to Rain and Ended Up Spring

Flowering Bliss

Indeed A

Perfect

Mood Music

For An Ethereal Spring

Experience of Pure Nirvana

In Colors Still Newer Never Experienced

Before the Essence of Original Creativity

For A Trip For Others to take Some Get to Go

Others Do Not Science Shows Open Minded More

Liberal Folks More Often Fly With Wings Chosen this Way By Nature As such...

Yet Epigenetics and Common DNA Make Butterflies Out of Cocoons Possible too..

With Adaptation

to Environmental

Changes Natural

And Designed

By Creative

Folks

As I've

Surely

Lived on the

Dark Side of the Moon too...

Until i Lit Up the Other Side

As i couldn't Wait on the Sun to Do it..:)

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

29 Mar 2021, 4:46 am

The issue I see is that you seem to explain or rather put the god label to a lot of things that are simply explained by science.

Let's start with the godly Einstein which I would hardly call godly or flawless, if we go by the fact he thinks the perceived laws of the universe working in one way or another actually justify the existence of a certain made up character in a middle-aged book.
The only godly thing about him is similar inconsistency in his thinking and behavior, cheating on his wife. God is full of betrayal and lacks proper logical teachings.

Ill say it's inaccurate to compare a real person for whom there's docus to atest he was real to a fantastical person in the sky or in your heart or whatever. It's not his fault he was gifted and had an autistic interest in physics but that sadly doesn't make his logical reasoning about the existence of God any better. I do like the fact he said that prayers are actually useless, so that's one thing he realized it's got no meaning. Sometimes people make perfect sense and other times they're so off tangent, and it's not uncommon for people who are gifted or on the spectrum otherwise logical driven beings. It takes hard work to perfect one's logic. That doesn't mean he was dumb, but his belief was. It's widely propagated and philosophies of all sorts are written around it but you have to be attentive to fallacies.

The part Einstein got wrong and you did too, is that just because things happen and there is always more unknown to discover, it doesn't mean it's created by god story person or someone like that. I would argue that the universe is havoc and its least purpose was to create us. We are insignificant and the earth isn't made proper for our development, it's mostly water, it's got freezing temperatures, hot temperatures, lions to mawl your ass and it really isn't all that Amazing and Perfect. We're a ball of stuff perfectly able to create itself by matter interferences in a huge amount of universe[s], the rest is explained by adaptation to the environment. It's a s**thole we rose from and learn a lot of stuff on our own even as atheists without the help of god.

I think by saying you are god you're leaning towards Buddhism, mainly controlled by the laws of the universe, but they're practically atheists. One certainly makes their own purpose, by god giving us freedom makes no sense for god to have a 'plan' and him knowing everything. He practically chooses the outcome, he creates humans to kill them and that whole unsensical bull. He is satan, he is god, hes freedom, he's cage, he sends Judas to kill Jesus for no reason that's out of his power to change then expects praise. He's complete label insignificancer. Putting him as a reason for what we know about the universe is blind disrespect to scientists and the logic and testing put together in an effort to get to the truth. Scientists doubt their own proof, theory and put it to the test, that's why this method works to say if it's true or false. There's no proof about what created the big bang but it comes way too off tangent and far to state that some badly written book characters are responsible for it. I sure think the devil is religion propagation, spreading slavery, sexism and hatred under the label of goodness. Many people are still so blind and gullible, and some kamikaze themselves for their wrong beliefs, islam terrorists taking with them so many lives and spreading so much hatred and war. If they had their way for the whole globe, this place would look way different. I hope this will never happen, that the world will become a theocracy and we will go by the wrong beliefs of some people, even so Einsten whom you seem to praise as a whole but fail to see his wrong thinking. Someone like Einstein cannot be my king, especially not if I were to take his every thought and decision as true.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

29 Mar 2021, 6:19 am

By the way, did you purposefully leave out brilliant minds who were atheists to make an incomplete point? You do realize, besides this that people's beliefs don't make proof other people should believe it.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2021, 1:38 pm

God can see you talking about latinas! From inside you!! I listened to her before you brought it up, known of her. I like her too. but her eccentricity is of alien level, and I like that more than her being a latina. her music's too emotional sometimes, is a downside.

A Gardener
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Mar 2021, 6:18 pm

aghogday wrote:
i used Your Song.. the Meditative
Trance Music You Shared Earlier for
A Meditative Flow of Dance Around
The Block It Started off Clouds And
Close to Rain and Ended Up Spring
Flowering Bliss

I'm not sure which song you are referring to.. the Gamemaster vid.. by Lost Tribe... I originally created for my website.. It was remixed by Paul Oakenfold.. His original version is fantastic.. with a 15 minute intro before the philosophical words finally emerge..

The TRANSFORMATION - music soundtrack.. was by Lisa Gerrard - Theme song from the film - Gladiator - She sings sometimes in English and often in a unique language that she invented.. The strange language that we hear on the - TRANSFORMATION vid - Is like saying the experience is beyond words.. I THINK SHE EXPRESSES THIS IDEA VERY WELL.. These are two of my favorite tunes I listen to while meditating.. so I decided to create music vids from them.. I like ambient music for meditating to.. it is both spiritual and cosmic.. Perfect for setting a good atmosphere to meditate in..

I have never tried meditative dancing.. I am much too clumsy.. to engage in such subtle movements.. I have never managed to dance in my entire life.. I just do not seem to be able to feel it.. However.. I wrote this account below.. about a walk I went on.. sometime ago.. because I wanted to remember all the details.. AND I DO LOVE WALKING.. AND NOTICING EVERYTHING AROUND ME..
THIS FILM REFLECTS THE WAY i ALSO FELT THAT DAY.. I SAW EVERYTHING DIFFERENTLY.. AS iF WAS ON THIS INCREDIBLE HIGH...

Light Years Away - A film about meditation by Director - Alain Tanner

Reading through it today.. I am surprise just how much detail I could remember.. since I wrote it the next day. Yet I remembered everything so clearly..

AND.. It was an amazing experience...... I felt so alive.. and by the time I got back home I was really buzzing.. altered perception.. the works.. meditation never fails to amaze and surprise me.. things happen that are completely unexpected.. i find..

----------------------------------------------------------------

A Meditative Walk in Holland – Spring 1995

I want to try to describe this walk I went on....

I’d just finished meditation so I was already on a considerable high. Then I went out and took one of my usual walks along a canal near-bye. There's a nice, old farm cross the bank, on the other side. Geese  and ducks running loose, a couple of ponies for the kids, a goat, and all those kind of things.

Anyway, as I reached the end of the canal, and came to the main road, I saw this little lane that disappeared completely from sight as it turned the corner behind some trees...and I thought: "I've never been up that lane before. I wonder where it goes." So I crossed over and started walking along it.

It was such a pretty lane. It was evening and the sun was already low in the sky and all around me was vast expanses of cultivated agricultural land and trees, with all kinds of things growing on it.

I came to a fork in the road and stood for ages just trying to decide which way to go. Both ways looked quite delightful and mysterious too ...I mean, who knows what's waiting just round the next corner? It felt somehow exciting.

Finally ...I decided to walk towards where the sun was going down. I could see some woods in the distance and I love walking in the woods. All the time I was walking I was still holding on to a meditative state. Keeping my mind almost completely empty and having my concentration tuned as sharp as a knife, while my breathing was slow and deep as if I were sleeping. Totally relaxed - Totally concentrated.

So I started walking along the lane looking with fascination at the cute rows of
baby cabbages in the ground nearby… their diverse colours were amazing me. My heart went out completely to them all. I felt such love and wonder for everything I saw. It was all so heavenly. But it's hard to explain why. The colours of everything shone with a light of their own. I came to another road junction and again had to pause while I came to grips with my indecision concerning which way I might go.

Finally I made up my mind and followed a lane that took me past farmhouses and cottages with the prettiest gardens that I have ever seen around here. They reminded me of the typical English cottage garden a lot. There was a girl, with blonde hair, going round on her bike delivering the evening paper to each house.

This tired, old dog came out to take a look at me and I showed it some brief affection and carried on.. till I came to the next junction -

It took me some time to decide which way to go.. both ways looked equally interesting.

Once I had made up my mind which way to go. I followed the lane that went in the direction of the woodlands near-bye. I remember a farmer driving a tractor past me on the road and then I came to a dirt track that lead up towards the woods with fields either side. There was a huge metal tank used for storing something or other in the center of one of the fields, half concealed amongst some trees and bushes.

When I reached the woods everything seemed to still and peaceful. Not a soul to be seen or heard anywhere...I was just on my own in the trees.. I explored along the different tracks that criss-crossed between the trees and having exhausted them all ...and also exhausted myself ...I decided to start heading back home. As I went back to the road the papergirl was still there going from house to house delivering.

I always try to return home by a different route than the one I came by and this evening was no exception. I followed a road that was heading more or less in the right direction and it took me past fields of cultivated flowers standing in long straight rows. Some were rows of deep purple flowers and other rows were white. There were also just a few white flowers amidst the purple ones and a few purple flowers amidst the white ones too. ..I liked that!! !

I just stood for ages talking it all in. Even the papergirl managed to overtake me again. It was just all so heavenly. I just need to take my time to take it all in.

Finally I arrived back to the main road but at a different point from where I had originally started. Some teenagers where riding along the bicycle paths on their mopeds ...having fun. I noticed some bright yellow marsh marigolds growing between some water-lily leaves in a ditch that run alongside the road. I sat down and just looked at them for ages, fascinated by their colour and the light.

I was being to feel so tired by then. Not by the physical effort of walking.. but because of the mental effort of holding onto such intense concentration for almost one and a half hours. I started to feel a bit weak and remembered that I hadn't really eaten so much that day. So I headed off again back home. I was getting really hungry by now.. yet even as I walked along the last few streets that lead back home I noticed how the familiar ..now seemed new and unfamiliar.

Everything glowed with a kind of light and the smallest and most mundane things took on a whole, new meaning. I hardly recognized my own street anymore. Everything had changed.

Of course, it was only my state of mind that was intoxicated ..but it was GREAT.

I'm just sorry that I can't explain it better...

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2021, 10:56 pm

Yes, The 'Transformation' Song by Lisa Gerard Where She
Sings it in Her own Unique Language Does Express the

Actual Transformation in the Music of Her Voice in

Flow that is Generally Described as Greater

Mindful Awareness that Comes with

Flowing Meditation

As More of Our

Human Potential Opens up this

Way in Fuller Mind Way and Not So Restricted

to Neo-Cortex that Brings Illusions of Time,
Distance, Space, And Matter Where this Greater

Flow of Meditative Mindful Awareness Opens Up Yes A

Broader Perception of all of Reality in Feelings and Senses

And Meanings and Purposes too as You Described it Very Well

As You Narrated the Meditative Walk You took back in 1995...

Interestingly i caught

Brief Glimpses

Of this Expanding

Mindful Flowing Awareness

Often in Nature And Sober Dance

When Young too and Now i've Found ways

To Keep it With Me Almost Continuously Now

As My Life is No Longer Caterpillar or Cocoon Now

That Wings i Wear Are Permanently Attached for i Understand

The Value

of Wearing

Wings this Way

Transformation Back

To The Dreamtime that Most

Other Animals Likely Enjoy Without

All Our Cultural Tools... All the Clothes We

Wear that Tend to Distract Us From Nature and Including Our Nature

Innate, Instinctual much Greater Intuitive Intelligences When We

Come 'Home' to Say....

Sure Kingdom

of Heaven
Within

Open House

For All of us to Seek

And Find Meditatively

In Whatever Flow Works

That Allows Us to Visit Deeper

Within and Even Stay Eternally Now...

Yeah, Without Experiencing it; it practically

Doesn't Exist for Those Who are Yet to Go Threading

A Needle With Ease or the Impossibility of Fitting A

Camel Through the eye...

Appropriate Metaphors

For the Tiny Rider of

The Mind Our 'Normal Frontal

Cortex' Mind Brings And All the Rest

of the 95 Percent or So of Subconscious Mind

That Takes a Hypo-Frontality And Escape From the Neo Cortex to 'Kingdom Come Within Heaven For

Real Now' What it Really Means to Resurrect and Be Reborn Again Cross-Cultural Essence Similar For All...

As Sadly Some Folk Don't Even Attempt to Seek and Find and Only Look Forward to A Dirt Nap to Experience

It according

to Luke 17:21

And So Many Other

Cultures They Look Within

Now Find Heaven For Real And Stay 'Here' Eternally Now..:)

A Gardener
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Apr 2021, 5:02 pm

Rexi wrote:
The issue I see is that you seem to explain or rather put the god label to a lot of things that are simply explained by science.

Well.. no.. I'm not talking about "a lot of things"..I am saying the very opposite.. I am talking in terms of EVERYTHING IS ONE.. NON DUALITY.. a popular school of thought.. in our times.. and in philosophy.. as you could see by the diversity of the examples I gave you. Each one speaking as an individual.. yet they all seem to have reached the same conclusions..

Yes.. I have been influenced by Buddhist thinking.. but I have been influenced by many other thinkers too. The concept that god and man are one and the same.. and the universe is an extension of ourselves.. is common-place in philosophy.. only organized religion hasn't woken up to it yet. Yet.. the Bible says it.. clearly... YOU ARE GODS.. while Buddhism speaks of going in search for.. OUR TRUE SELVES.. both amount to the same thing.. the rest is just words.

Many of our greatest thinkers have also reached the conclusion the MIND IS FUNDAMENTAL TO ALL THINGS.. and matter is something IT produces.. by means of ITS activity.. Just as the activity of a painter's mind.. produces a picture.

Of course.. there are schools of thought that oppose this.. but I get the impression their arguments are weak... EVERYTHING IS MIND.. IS SO MUCH MORE LOGICAL. and answers the hard question - WHAT IS IT.. THAT DETERMINES THE LAWS OF PHYSICS..?

Rexi wrote:
You do realize, besides this that people's beliefs don't make proof other people should believe it.

QUOTE - "When the Buddha achieved enlightenment, he also realized something else: that what he’d perceived was so far outside ordinary experience that it couldn’t entirely be explained. So, instead of teaching people what to believe, he taught them to realize enlightenment for themselves."

AND.. that was what I was doing when I wrote down a simple method.. that anyone could use.. to meditate.. and therefore DISCOVER IT..

IT is in ALL of us.. There is no argument to be had here.. IT is fact..

Buddha means... “a person who is awake.”

The universe.. maybe even the multiverse.. if it exists.. is a SINGLE ENTITY.. NOT SOMETHING DIVIDED INTO PARTS.. and this HAS BEEN PROVED BY SCIENCE.. it is not a belief.. ONENESS HAS BEEN PROVEN BY ENTANGLEMENT.. AND THE WAVE PARTICLE MYSTERY.. in quantum physics.. along with the theories of general and special relativity..

Atheists tend to be those who had negative contacts with religious organizations in their youth.. and still hold a grudge against them.. Fortunately for me.. I became an atheist at the age of seven.. aften my first contact with organized religion.. and that protected me.

As for Albert.. in physics.. he is quoted much more than anyone else.. and what he said is well worth reading... He exhibits a great deal of wisdom in his understanding of what the word GOD means.. and what religion really is... and its place in the universe.. and in our minds... What he did during his married life.. is none of our business.. But he blew our minds with his theories..

He saw the concept of a PERSONAL GOD as a childish one.. and this is correct.. GOD IS INSIDE.. or.. GOD IS THE SELF.. BUT DEEP DOWN.. in the depths of our being..

He once said.. concerning the belief in a personal god.. - “In view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognize, there are yet people who say there is no God. But what really makes me angry is that they quote me for the support of such views.” - "I have repeatedly said that in my opinion the idea of a personal God is a childlike one." - "I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with fates and actions of human beings."

Personally.. I am not an atheist.. a christian.. a Jehovah's witness.. a communist.. a pantheist.. or any other misleading label.. I AM A NOBODY... WITH ZERO MEMBERS.. I am someone who is never completely sure of anything.. SOMEONE WHO IS FAITHLESS .. Someone who doesn't do group thinking..

NEVERTHELESS.. doubt is the sign of a healthy intellect.. which is I enjoy your disagreements.. You keep me on my toes.. because.. I ALWAYS NEED TO CONSIDER.. I COULD BE MISTAKEN.. but IF I indulged in group thinking.. and labeled myself a Buddhist..anarchist.. gnostic.. pantheist... etc etc.. Then.. I would definitely be mistaken.. because group thinking never works out in REALITY.... so by avoiding it.. I have lessoned the risk.. of my mind being corrupted by other people's non sense.. I decide what goes into my mind.. and what to avoid..... ULTIMATELY.

Labeling ourselves does not do us justice..it only drags us down to the level of others in the group who are not such nice people..and have other ideas that we would have to disagree with.. Why would anyone want to unite themselves with fools.. and other people.. who normally we would not wish to associate with.. etc..

The Question is..... WHY NOT JUST BE FAITHLESS..? ...IT MAKES SENSE TO ME..

WHAT DO YOU THINK.. ?

ONLY BY QUITTING GROUP THINKING.. AND .. EACH ONE OF US.. THINKING MORE ORGINALLY.. AND CREATIVELY.. AS AN INDIVDUAL.. CAN THE WORLD EVER BE TRULY UNITED..

YES................. ITS A PARADOX..!

A WORLD THAT CELEBRATES OUR DIFFERENCES.. AND INDIVDUALITY AS A GIFT..

THAT IS TRUE FREEDOM.. AND UNITY.....

THEN... WE BECOME ONE................................................. if only we all wanted it... !

My apologies for the long delay between messages.. but I am hyperactive.. and my mind gets rather cluttered.. caused by.. INFORMATION OVER-LOAD.. It is not that I cannot think of anything to say.. My problem IS.. I think of too much.. so I try to reduce what I have said.. down to the bare minimum.. so it is.. Reader friendly.. rather than an avalanche of thoughts.. going in all directions.. it is pretty.. wild inside my mind..

A Gardener
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Apr 2021, 6:08 pm

aghogday wrote:

Sure Kingdom
of Heaven
Within

Heaven IS Hope Sandoval.. in the mid-1990s...

I have spent many hours looking up at the stars.. but never discovered it there.. At the age of 70.. I can say for certainty.. all the best experiences I have had in my life.. were the experiences gained from looking inward.. Jesus was correct. ALL THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE DORMANT INSIDE US.. WAITING TO BE AWAKENED.. and when we do awaken them... IT'S LIKE.... WOW!! !

I consider myself fortunate.. growing up in the 60's.. A time when mysticism became popular.. it was trendy.. back then. Books about mystical experiences were flying off the shelf.. There were great new philosophers like.. Alan Watts.. I read a lot of his books.. They launched my interest in philosophy.. He inspired me with his Zen wisdom.. (apart from the fact I was strongly anti-religious).. He opened my mind with his good knowledge of authentic religion. Then he had a simple way of getting it across to people.. He was a very popular speaker.. and it is good to see utube has many of his talks.. and lectures.. that are still available.

Taoism was also attractive to me.. because I started out as an atheist.. and.. to come across a philosophy.. that didn't have supernatural beings in it.. made it a good read.. That's how I thought.. when I started out.. on my voyage of discovery.. that I have never regretted.. Even better than romance... At least.. it is something that never leaves you.. unlike some women I once knew.

Like Campbell.. I also see the concept of GOD as a FORCE.. Force.. and Spirit.. are closely related.. if not the same thing. A Spirit can be seen.. as the difference between a dead body.. and a living one.. The SPIRIT is the LIFE-FORCE in the body.. It is what makes us get up in the morning.. to do lots of stuff.. The Spirit is the FORCE that causes us to dance and sing.. or to play cricket.. and drive big machines.. or to drink lots of beer.

I remember a cowboy film I was watching.. years ago.. where the Indian Chief spoke of the GREAT SPIRIT.. the force that governs the COMOS.. IT STUCK IN MY MIND..

Physics likes to divide it (THE FORCE) up into separate forces.. while I prefer to see it as a SINGLE FORCE.. that manifests it-self.. in many diverse ways.. Just as a human being can manifest themselves in many ways. SO CAN THE FORCE.

The Holy Grail of physics is still to come up with A UNIFIED FIELD THEORY.. However.. in philosophy.. in order to unify all the diverse fields.. we could just reduce it to ONE FIELD - (THE PRIMARY FIELD).. and then describe the other fields.. gravity.. nuclear.. Higgys.. etc.. simply as.. FIELD ACTIVITY... Thereby doing away with any unnecessary dualities..

Occam's Razor rightly says...“Never increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything.” - William of Ockham ... and I AGREE.

FORCES CONTROL EVERYTHING.. YET CAN BE COMPLETELY INTANGIBLE.. GRAVITATIONAL FORCES TRAVEL STRAIGHT THOUGH SOLID LEAD.. AS IF IT DID NOT EXIST.. Yet the very same force can crush entire stars.. down to the size of a foot-ball... THAT'S MAGICAL.

In the 60's.. which was indeed.. HEAVEN ON EARTH.. for many of us.. at least.. there were writings of Hermann Hesse.. Huxley.. and Leary.. with their spiritual encounters.. using LSD.. combined with Eastern Mystical Philosophy.. it all made sense.. to a much younger version of myself..

We soon discovered.. Blake was correct.. GOD IS THE IMAGINATION.. as these INNER space-men.. descended to the depths of their being.. Wanting to explore there..

What they found there.. amazed them.. and amazed the rest of us too... so we all kept buying their books.. because they gave us a longing to venture into this mysterious place.. An Infinite Ocean of Imagination.. that just had to be explored.. we discovered a.. HEAVEN INSIDE... new horizons.

Meanwhile other mad scientists were experimenting with Sensory Deprivation.. After it was discovered.. IF WE CUT OFF SENSORY INFORMATION.. GOING TO THE BRAIN.. THE BRAIN WILL AUTOMATICALLY CREATE AN ALTERNATIVE REALITY.. EVEN BETTER THAN THIS ONE..

AN ALTERNATIVE REALITY.. THAT SHARES ITS WISDOM.. BY MEANS OF SYMBOLISM.. AND BLESSES US.. WITH A STRANGE INNER LIGHT.. whose source was not the sun.

ALTERED STATES - a CLASSIC KEN RUSSEL FILM - made in those times.. fictional.. but based on the scientific exploration some inner-space adventurers were busy under-taking.

The Mystical Experience Using the Sensory Deprivation Method.. ALTERED STATES..

Word got round that this ALTERNATIVE REALITY was.. in fact.. authentic religious experience.. and MEDITATION SUDDENLY BECAME VERY POPULAR.. with people deserting the church in droves.. Religion became AN INNER EXPERIENCE.. Something we could do for ourselves..No need for an institution.. or priests.. we were free to explore
------------------------------------------------

“The God that made the world and all the things in it, does not dwell in handmade temples, neither is he attended to by priests as if he needed anything, because he himself gives to all persons life and breath and all things.” - "Do you not know that you people are God's temple, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? The temple of God is holy, which temple you people are." - Acts17:24
--

Meaning - God is Spirit.. and Spirit does not need the institutions of organized religion.. because.. it can be found inside us.. Not in buildings of wood and stone ( As The Thomas Gospel says...)

IN FACT the writers of the Bible.. are giving organized religion a good kicking.. with their well considered words.. AND THEREBY MAKING IT OBSOLETE..

The 60's and 70's was certainly a good age to be alive.... ADVENTUROUS AND EXCITING.. and PLENTY OF FREE LOVE..

William Blake would have approved..

“Children of the future age..
Reading this indignant page,
know that at a former time..
Love! Sweet love! Was thought a crime.”
wrote.. William Blake
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOOT-NOTE - "The Hymn to the Soul." 81 - This old myth, in its essence, compares man to a king with a sumptuous palace at his command. But the king went mad and insisted on living in the cellar surrounded by rags and bones and other worthless objects which he called his possessions. If any of his ministers reproached him for this behavior and tried to remind him of the palace and its splendors, he indignantly replied that he had never left that place. Such was the nature of his illusions that he saw the wretched cellar as a palace and the rags and bones he had collected as precious jewels..
-----------------------------------------------------

Today we can rephrase this old myth in terms more precise and in more accord with our new knowledge of human nature. We can say that man is a being with great powers at his disposal, which are his by virtue of his large brain and, more specifically, his huge cerebral cortex, an organ he has not yet learned how to use. Because he does not know how to use this powerful machine it tends to operate in ways not beneficial to its possessor, to generate a host of illusions among which he wanders like a babe in the enchanted wood, frightened and confused, a prey to terrors that he himself has created.

In psychological language the myth of the mad king means this: Man's ordinary state of consciousness is not the highest level of consciousness of which he is capable. In fact, it is so defective that the condition has been defined as little better than somnambulism. Man does not really know what he is doing or where he is going. He lives in dreams. He inhabits a world of delusions and, because of these delusions, makes dangers for himself and others. If this is accepted, then we ask the next questions: What can be done about it? Can man really awaken? What other states of consciousness are possible for him and what must he do to attain these states?"

Exract from the Master Game by Robert Ropp