Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2021, 12:57 am

nevertheless, i doubt it will ever become mainstream

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2021, 9:14 am

Forget about him. Go to the events in search of a nice guy who is open to relationships with those who are non-jewish. Actually this type of guy can help you meet others. Forget him though other than that he's your brother's friend. Stay friends.

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2021, 9:18 am

what will be will be

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2021, 9:28 am

Whale_Tuune wrote:
6 hrs update: he still apparently has not checked his insta 6 hrs later... he is also apparently still on discord. He has to be intentionally avoiding it. If someone you liked asked you to check your insta, you would not forget to do so for six hours. Granted, Idk what he's doing on discord, but no one is that oblivious, esp when asked to check their insta outright. And I say this as an Aspie on a website for ASD folks.

He's in a weird position right now - he's your brother's friend. If he goes for sex only, he stands a risk of getting his head smashed in. It's awkward. Tell him all is well, message received. Tell him to find you suitable guys. He will try and will not set you up with a jerk but be careful anyway.

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2021, 9:28 am

Perhaps you should consider dating someone who is even more inaccessible and see if that works out instead?...

Amish perhaps, or perhaps some really tight religious cult may give you more success.

(sorry don't mean to be mean. as you know from my other posts.

I have been through hell in the past, for getting involved with someone who was part of a religious cult,

.e. the Jehovah Witness cult, and it did ruin my life, and still is to some extent. So i guess my pedantic sarcastic words are more out of my own frustration over what an idiot I was by getting involved with that nutty religious woman in the first place.

I am not against people having religious beliefs, i am against forced religious beliefs especially if totalitarian and punishing in nature.

The reason why i tried to explain all that stuff on what it is like to get involved with religious people, was in hope
to prevent someone else going through the same life ruining stuff i went through.

When i first met my ex-wife, I was also caught in her spell, looking at her attractiveness and not realising her
true nature. That's the problem with hormones. They can make us get into relationships with people who may
actually be incompatible because we find them physically attractive rather than actually seeing them for what they
are warts and all.

I believe that is the primary cause why so many modern relationships fail long term.
But hey, you are your own person, so you are free to choose to make your own mind up.
Good luck to you, hope you don't get hurt or as ruined as I have).

Cheers

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2021, 9:39 am

Some people make it a policy to never date a friend's family members or to date someone they work with. Some Jewish people never date gentiles with marriage in mind. They might go out for a good time. But that's it. He can't "good time" without taking a risk with your brother. A friend of mine went after my brother and really hurt him. I never spoke to her again. That was forty years ago. I still can't forgive it even though he came out gay thirty years ago. It's just the point.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2021, 9:42 am

madbutnotmad wrote:
Perhaps you should consider dating someone who is even more inaccessible and see if that works out instead?...

Amish perhaps, or perhaps some really tight religious cult may give you more success.

I have been through hell in the past, for getting involved with someone who was part of a religious cult,

.e. the Jehovah Witness cult, and it did ruin my life, and still is to some extent. So i guess my pedantic sarcastic words are more out of my own frustration over what an idiot I was by getting involved with that nutty religious woman in the first place.

I am not against people having religious beliefs, i am against forced religious beliefs especially if totalitarian and punishing in nature.

The reason why i tried to explain all that stuff on what it is like to get involved with religious people, was in hope
to prevent someone else going through the same life ruining stuff i went through.

When i first met my ex-wife, I was also caught in her spell, looking at her attractiveness and not realising her
true nature. That's the problem with hormones. They can make us get into relationships with people who may
actually be incompatible because we find them physically attractive rather than actually seeing them for what they
are warts and all.

I believe that is the primary cause why so many modern relationships fail long term.
But hey, you are your own person, so you are free to choose to make your own mind up.

Cheers
. Amish!! ! Are you out of your mind? Once their own leave their community, they are shunned.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2021, 5:48 pm

RightGalaxy wrote:
madbutnotmad wrote:

are warts and all.

Cheers
. Amish!! ! Are you out of your mind? Once their own leave their community, they are shunned.

I have an aunt that hasn't seen her kids in around 40 years because she escaped her cruel, abusive pile of trash of an ex-husband because they were Jehovah Witnesses. Religion or should I say those who practice religion can be so absurd.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2021, 6:16 pm

RightGalaxy wrote:
Forget about him. Go to the events in search of a nice guy who is open to relationships with those who are non-jewish. Actually this type of guy can help you meet others. Forget him though other than that he's your brother's friend. Stay friends.

Damn!
You have been busy posting today.
Strong coffee? :mrgreen:

Religion can be a problem, yes.
If you are religious, find someone who embraces your own philosophy, which is my recommendation.
But then, I have heard that it can work out, sometimes. [shrug]

This one of the most pointless posts I have written, for a while. :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2021, 6:20 pm

RightGalaxy wrote:
Whale_Tuune wrote:
6 hrs update: he still apparently has not checked his insta 6 hrs later... he is also apparently still on discord. He has to be intentionally avoiding it. If someone you liked asked you to check your insta, you would not forget to do so for six hours. Granted, Idk what he's doing on discord, but no one is that oblivious, esp when asked to check their insta outright. And I say this as an Aspie on a website for ASD folks.

He's in a weird position right now - he's your brother's friend. If he goes for sex only, he stands a risk of getting his head smashed in. It's awkward. Tell him all is well, message received. Tell him to find you suitable guys. He will try and will not set you up with a jerk but be careful anyway.

From memory, her brother doesn't have a problem with the idea.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2021, 10:01 pm

Pepe wrote:
RightGalaxy wrote:

Damn!
You have been busy posting today.
Strong coffee? :mrgreen:

Religion can be a problem, yes.
If you are religious, find someone who embraces your own philosophy, which is my recommendation.
But then, I have heard that it can work out, sometimes. [shrug]

This one of the most pointless posts I have written, for a while. :mrgreen:

It was the kind of coffee that curls your nose hairs :lol:

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2021, 10:03 pm

Pepe wrote:
RightGalaxy wrote:
Whale_Tuune wrote:

Her brother is alright with the dating but seriously, any brother would smash the head of a dude that crosses a boundary with his sister - friend or not.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2021, 11:12 pm

RG is right.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2021, 11:47 pm

RightGalaxy wrote:
Pepe wrote:
RightGalaxy wrote:
Whale_Tuune wrote:

Her brother is alright with the dating but seriously, any brother would smash the head of a dude that crosses a boundary with his sister - friend or not.

What boundaries?
The brotherhood of guys?

I don't see the problem.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2021, 11:48 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RG is right.

You are only a fish.
I think you should do fishy stuff and let the mammals handle this. 8)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2021, 12:58 am

Pepe wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RG is right.

You are only a fish.
I think you should do fishy stuff and let the mammals handle this. 8)

That’s so fishist.