Autism and the Covid Vaccination: anyone been vaccinated?

Page 11 of 14 [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2021, 10:12 pm

NoMoreRegrets94 wrote:
My friend, vaccination will not prevent you from catching the coof.
But they change the odds.
NoMoreRegrets94 wrote:
I am aware about that vaccine reduces hoaspitalizations and deaths so why not return to normal?
Because abnormal death and illness continues.
NoMoreRegrets94 wrote:
States loves the powers they obtained during the crisis like emperor palpatine. They should be stripped of such powers and return to normal.
Nah. This is bad for the economy which is bad for the State.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2021, 10:50 am

I've had both of my original shots and the booster. Which is ironic, considering how I joined QAnon last year, in response to the Democrats shutting things down and my liberal friends falling for the their agenda like sheep. Even now, with the Omicron variant going around, it's exactly what Conservatives said all along. It's basically a cold virus: very easily spread but also mostly harmless for people who are otherwise healthy.

Vaccines are safe; I speak as a recipient. They won't make your autism more severe. They won't give you the actual Biden-19 disease. They won't damage your organs. And they're easily available. Just get it! At the minimum, you'll be able to rub into smug liberals' faces that you got vaccinated.

rowan_nichol
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2021, 2:00 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
I've had both of my original shots and the booster. Which is ironic, considering how I joined QAnon last year, in response to the Democrats shutting things down and my liberal friends falling for the their agenda like sheep. Even now, with the Omicron variant going around, it's exactly what Conservatives said all along. It's basically a cold virus: very easily spread but also mostly harmless for people who are otherwise healthy.

Vaccines are safe; I speak as a recipient. They won't make your autism more severe. They won't give you the actual Biden-19 disease. They won't damage your organs. And they're easily available. Just get it! At the minimum, you'll be able to rub into smug liberals' faces that you got vaccinated.

Sorry chap,but a two to five percent case fatality ration is not a cold virus. Combined with being both very infectious, and being infectious without feeling sick sets matters up to end badly if left to their own devices.

But with the good immunity from vaccination, the adaptive immune response reduces the severity to something approaching the common cold, starting off feeling crap, but within three days or so adaptive immune responses ( T cells and antibodies) Wade in to resolve the infection before it becomes serious illness, hospital visits or days out with the undertaker.

Plus the bonus, one is generally infectious for a shorter time and producing fewer infectious virus particles, so a crimp gets put on spread.

Plus the third bonus, immune memory cells undergo a maturation and mutation process, broadening their response, so when meeting the virus again, it stirs up a whole swarm of antibodies etc, all slightly different, and unfortunately for any variant virus, there is most likely several mutantantibodies in that swarm which fit that variant like a glove.

It's unfortunate that there is not yet a complete understanding of adaptive immunity out there, and I observe last year irresponsible and willful lack of action on cases, and the possibility that actions this year may come to be seen as over reactions.

However, for the best understanding it is better to go to the science rather than others who seem just to have chips on their shoulders against one or other of a country's major political parties.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2021, 10:21 pm

rowan_nichol wrote:
Sorry chap,but a two to five percent case fatality ration is not a cold virus. Combined with being both very infectious, and being infectious without feeling sick sets matters up to end badly if left to their own devices.
However, for the best understanding it is better to go to the science rather than others who seem just to have chips on their shoulders against one or other of a country's major political parties.

I don't know what got washed more during this Biden-19 scamdemic: people's hands or people's brains?

"Science" is now owned by Marxist Democrats and George Soros. He's the man responsible for the nonstop looting and arson last summer; he sponsored it all. The true, lauded science we grew up with as kids is now dead and gone. That's why I follow only the conservative news platforms and my own best judgement, not the Great Reset propaganda Soros paid for.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2021, 5:43 am

Aspie1 wrote:
"Science" is now owned by Marxist Democrats and George Soros. He's the man responsible for the nonstop looting and arson last summer; he sponsored it all.

George Soros died in 2016, though?

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2021, 7:21 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:
"Science" is now owned by Marxist Democrats and George Soros. He's the man responsible for the nonstop looting and arson last summer; he sponsored it all.

George Soros died in 2016, though?
I wish! He's still alive and well, and killing America as we speak (type).

When that does happen, my Q friends will have a celebration that'll make Woodstock look like a LAN party.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2021, 7:50 am

Aspie1 wrote:

Oh sorry, that was actually 2017: https://web.archive.org/web/20170322085 ... e-country/

Quote:
BREAKING: George Soros Killed While Visiting His Home Country
George Soros ... has been killed in a small engine plane crash while visiting his home country of Hungaria.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2021, 8:11 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:

Oh sorry, that was actually 2017: https://web.archive.org/web/20170322085 ... e-country/
Quote:
BREAKING: George Soros Killed While Visiting His Home Country
George Soros ... has been killed in a small engine plane crash while visiting his home country of Hungaria.

George Soros is still alive. Stop giving Conservatives false hope! According to Wikipedia, he's not dead. And since Wikipedia has a liberal bias, I'm sure they want him to be alive, since he probably gave them money, like he gave to Antifa, who later burned down our downtowns and looted our stores.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros

Conservapedia, the place to find actual truth, says he's alive too: https://www.conservapedia.com/George_Soros

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2021, 8:35 am

He’s still alive. He’s a Hungarian-American.

rowan_nichol
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2021, 6:11 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
rowan_nichol wrote:

I don't know what got washed more during this Biden-19 scamdemic: people's hands or people's brains?

"Science" is now owned by Marxist Democrats and George Soros. He's the man responsible for the nonstop looting and arson last summer; he sponsored it all. The true, lauded science we grew up with as kids is now dead and gone. That's why I follow only the conservative news platforms and my own best judgement, not the Great Reset propaganda Soros paid for.

Sorry chap, really struggling to follow your line of though here.

Nemesis2k7
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Jan 2022, 4:06 am

Asple Pie wrote:
There is talk about the vaccination becoming mandatory where I live and I'm terrified. I'm very sensitive to most medications and anything even mildly toxic. I'm sensitive in general. When I take medicines, I usually only need 1/8 of the recommended dose to work, if I take more I usually get bad side effects.

I think my sensitivity might be related to being autistic, but of course not every autistic person would experience this.

Please, if any of you have had the shot, would you talk about how it was, how it effected you, how long ago.

If you haven't had it, are you planning on getting it when it becomes available?

Yes i have had my first one. My body did not really like it very much. Here, you have to be "double vaxxed" to even be allowed in anywhere. It has gotten a little bit on the silly side. Especially considering how some people have medical reasons that prevent them from getting these vaccinations. When i had mine done, i honestly felt totally buggered for a month. my body felt like hell. it was hard to move. felt like i weighed twice as much as normal. I am scared of this whole ordeal and the vaccines. Does not make it easy. although i will find a way to get my 2nd, and final vaccination. if they bring any more 'rules' in, and try and force people into things that can, and have killed them, or made them very sick, i will be becoming a hermit. put it that way.

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2022, 8:14 am

I got my 3rd shot recently, and didn't even get a slightly sore arm this time. The reaction the next day was about on par with the low point in a normal week of random fluctuations.

Emily S
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

18 Jan 2022, 10:20 am

I was super anxious about it but I had the vaccination because my immune system is crap so covid would likely kill me probably. I've had 3 booster jabs now and I'm happy to say I've not had covid once. And if I do get it hopefully it won't kill me because of the jabs. I found the jabs to be ok, my anxiety played up when I had them and I fainted twice :roll: but all the same I'm glad I had them :)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2022, 10:25 am

Fnord wrote:
Mrs. Fnord and I have both completed our vaccination regimens.
↑ Posted on 2021-04-26. ↑

Since then, we have both had a few "sniffle-scares"; but each time, our tests came back negative.

:D Get Vaxxed!

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2022, 12:24 pm

Just got the third jab yesterday. Side effects so far much like last time - slightly painful and swollen injection site noticed after a few hours, and today I feel like I've caught a mild dose of flu. Still able to function, just a tad delicate. I expect it'll be subsiding by tomorrow, like it did last time.

rowan_nichol
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2022, 12:26 pm

Fnord wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Mrs. Fnord and I have both completed our vaccination regimens.
↑ Posted on 2021-04-26. ↑

Since then, we have both had a few "sniffle-scares"; but each time, our tests came back negative.

:D Get Vaxxed!

Friends share similar stories, with snuffle cold, sore throat etc, which seems to resolve in a few days ( typical of an acute viral illness when the body can make an Immune Memory response getting T-cells and antibodies upon about three days to clear the virus if the innate immune system hasn't)