Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 2:49 am

The tenth meeting of the Autistic Peer Leadership Group (ApLeg) will be on Thursday, December 2, at 7:00 PM Eastern Daylight Savings Time (6:00 PM Central, 4:00 PM Pacific).

This meeting's topic will be the how to make newcomers feel welcome and comfortable in a group meeting. The main part of the discussion will entail each of us reflecting on our past experiences with groups (of whatever kind) and what it would take for each of us to feel comfortable and welcome in a group in which we are newcomers.

The meeting will be held via text-based chat.

If interested, please join the Autistic in NYC: Queens groups Meetup.com group (if you are not already a member) and then RSVP for the meeting here, where you will also find a link to our Zulip chatroom.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2022, 11:35 pm

The eleventh meeting of the Autistic Peer Leadership Group (ApLeg) will be on Thursday, January 6, at 7:00 PM Eastern Daylight Savings Time (6:00 PM Central, 4:00 PM Pacific).

This meeting's topic will be the current state of the autistic community worldwide (in the Anglosphere, at least). The meeting will be held via text-based chat.

If interested, please join the Autistic in NYC: Queens groups Meetup.com group (if you are not already a member) and then RSVP for the meeting here, where you will also find a link to our Zulip chatroom.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2022, 6:42 pm

The next meeting of the Autistic Peer Leadership Group (ApLeg) will be on Thursday, March 3, at 7:00 PM Eastern time (6:00 PM Central, 4:00 PM Pacific).

This meeting's topic will be a discussion of how groups (and the autistic community more generally) should deal with accusations of sexual harassment/misconduct/etc. The meeting will be held via text-based chat.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 5:59 am

Some Wrong Planet posts of mine relevant to the topic of tonight's meeting can be found in this separate thread.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2022, 6:39 pm

The next meeting of the Autistic Peer Leadership Group (ApLeg) will be on Thursday, April 7, at 7:00 PM Eastern time (6:00 PM Central, 4:00 PM Pacific).

This meeting's topic will be a discussion about publicity. The meeting will be held via text-based chat.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2022, 6:47 am

The next meeting of the Autistic Peer Leadership Group (ApLeg) will be on Thursday, May 5, at 7:00 PM Eastern time (6:00 PM Central, 4:00 PM Pacific).

This meeting's topic will be a continuation of last month's discussion about publicity. The meeting will be held via text-based chat.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2022, 11:54 pm

Mona Pereth wrote:
The next meeting of the Autistic Peer Leadership Group (ApLeg) will be on Thursday, June 2, at 7:00 PM Eastern time (6:00 PM Central, 4:00 PM Pacific).

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2022, 10:00 pm

The next meeting of the Autistic Peer Leadership Group (ApLeg) will be on Thursday, July 7, at 7:00 PM Eastern time (6:00 PM Central, 4:00 PM Pacific).

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2022, 11:25 pm

The Autistic Peer Leadership Group (ApLeg) holds text-based chat meetings every month, usually on the first Thursday of the month. I haven't announced that last several meetings here on WP, but I'll announce tomorrow's meeting now.

The next chat meeting of the Autistic Peer Leadership Group will be on Thursday, December 8, at 7:00 PM Eastern (New York City) time (6:00 PM Central, 4:00 PM Pacific).

Feel free to join us if you aim to develop leadership/facilitation skills for whatever reason, or if you are interested in advancing the autistic community. (See Longterm visions for the autistic community.)

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2023, 4:32 pm

The next meeting of the Autistic Peer Leadership Group (ApLeg) will be on Thursday, February 2, at 7:00 PM Eastern time (6:00 PM Central, 4:00 PM Pacific).

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2023, 12:18 am

The next meeting of the Autistic Peer Leadership Group (ApLeg) will be on Thursday, March 2, at 7:00 PM Eastern time (6:00 PM Central, 4:00 PM Pacific).

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2023, 10:26 pm

The next meeting of the Autistic Peer Leadership Group (ApLeg) will be on Thursday, April 6, at 7:00 PM Eastern time (6:00 PM Central, 4:00 PM Pacific).

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2023, 10:44 pm

The next meeting of the Autistic Peer Leadership Group (ApLeg) will be on Thursday, August 3, at 7:00 PM Eastern time (6:00 PM Central, 4:00 PM Pacific).

(Meetings are monthly, usually on the first Thursday of each month, although I have not been announcing all of them here.)