NYC-area amateur meteorology club (for autistic adults)

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2021, 11:31 pm

Hi everyone,

The Amateur meteorology club is the first of what will hopefully be numerous hobby-oriented social groups to be created over the next several years by members (current or future) of the Autistic Peer Leadership Group.

During the remainder of the COVID crisis, we will be holding text-based chat meetings only. The next meeting will be on Monday, February 15, at 7:00 PM. For the next couple of months at least, future chat meetings will be on the third Monday of each month.

If interested, please join the Meetup site of the Queens discussion group (which we will use until the group gets big enough to justify creating a separate Meetup site) and then RSVP on the page for the next amateur meteorology club meeting. The latter page (once you've joined the Meetup group) will contain a link to our current text-based chatroom.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2021, 4:23 pm

Next chat meeting (text-based) of the Amateur Meteorology Club is tomorrow evening (Monday, March 15) at 7:00 PM Eastern (New York City) time. If interested, please join the Autistic in NYC / Queens Meetup Group and RSVP here.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2021, 10:53 am

The next text-based chat meeting of the NYC-based Amateur Meteorology Club is next week Monday, April 19, 2021, at 7:00 PM Eastern time.

If interested, please join the Autistic in NYC / Queens Meetup Group and RSVP here.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2021, 3:00 pm

The next text-based chat meeting of the NYC-based Amateur Meteorology Club is next week Monday, June 21, 2021, at 7:00 PM Eastern time.

If interested, please join the Autistic in NYC / Queens Meetup Group and RSVP here.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2021, 11:05 pm

The next text-based chat meeting of the NYC-based Amateur Meteorology Club is next week Monday, July 19, 2021, at 7:00 PM Eastern time.

If interested, please join the Autistic in NYC / Queens Meetup Group and RSVP on this page where (once you've joined our Meetup group) you will also find a link to our chatroom.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 10:19 pm

The next text-based chat meeting of the NYC-based Amateur Meteorology Club is on Monday, August 16, 2021, at 7:00 PM Eastern time.

If interested, please join the Autistic in NYC / Queens Meetup Group and RSVP on this page where (once you've joined our Meetup group) you will also find a link to our Zulip chatroom.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2021, 12:39 pm

The next text-based chat meeting of the NYC-based Amateur Meteorology Club is on Monday, September 20, 2021, at 7:00 PM Eastern time.

For this month and the next few months, the main topic of discussion will be climate change.

If interested, please join the Autistic in NYC / Queens Meetup Group and RSVP on this page where (once you've joined our Meetup group) you will also find a link to our Zulip chatroom.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2021, 12:34 am

The next text-based chat meeting of the NYC-based Amateur Meteorology Club is on Monday, October 18, 2021, at 7:00 PM Eastern time.

The main topic of discussion will be climate change.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 8:39 am

The next text-based chat meeting of the NYC-based Amateur Meteorology Club is on Monday, January 17, 2022, at 7:00 PM Eastern time.

The main topic of discussion will be mid-latitude cyclones, including nor'easters. We'll also talk about recent local weather events.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2022, 3:27 am

The next text-based chat meeting of the NYC-based Amateur Meteorology Club is on Monday, February 14, 2022, at 7:00 PM Eastern time.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2022, 10:56 pm

The next text-based chat meeting of the NYC-based Amateur Meteorology Club is on Monday, March 21, 2022, at 7:00 PM Eastern time.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2022, 11:09 pm

The next text-based chat meeting of the NYC-based Amateur Meteorology Club is on Monday, April 18, 2022, at 7:00 PM Eastern time.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2022, 2:11 am

The next text-based chat meeting of the NYC-based Amateur Meteorology Club is on Monday, May 16, 2022, at 7:00 PM Eastern time.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2022, 12:09 pm

The next text-based chat meeting of the NYC-based Amateur Meteorology Club is on Monday, June 20, 2022, at 7:00 PM Eastern time.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2022, 3:58 pm

The next text-based chat meeting of the NYC-based Amateur Meteorology Club is on Monday, July 18, 2022, at 7:00 PM Eastern time.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2022, 6:26 pm

The NYC-based Amateur Meteorology Club has continued to hold text-based chat meetings monthly, although I didn't bother posting announcements here on WP these past several months.

Our next text-based chat meeting is on Monday, December 19, 2022, at 7:00 PM Eastern time.