Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2021, 9:56 am

ChurchillMaris wrote:
I'm also a newbie. Usually, I feel shy talking to strangers. But hopefully, on this forum it will way easier for me to communicate
Welcome to WP!
GenerationX wrote:
I'm sorry, I do not understand re: the avatar? Recognise what? My avatar was of purple sparkles and profile picture of a rainbow? :?:
Well, whatever it officially was, I liked it. To me it looked like television static, from back before digital TV--though I'm old enough to remember when TV static looked like that but in black and white.

GenerationX
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Feb 2021, 10:17 am

Yes you're correct, it was sparkled static ... I wasn't sure what you were referencing to as had a few comments about the avatar :oops: sorry, so new, so still learning but glad you liked it :D

Have a good day. :D

TheThomas5252
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Feb 2021, 10:19 am

GenerationX wrote:
Hi. I've been lurking for a while since my doctor told me about this website but only have the courage to sign up now. I'm female, an autistic adult, diagnosed in late 20's. I am very lonely, very few friends and feel no-one understands me. Sort of a loner. I love EDM. It keeps my spirits high. I also like reading about true crime, just an interest since a kid. Anyway, I hope I get to know some like minded people, I'm thankful this site exists. Please do say hi if reading this. Thanks. :D

Hi there. I know what feeling lonely is like. I'd like to be your friend and help in any way I can. :)

softlyspeaks41
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Feb 2021, 11:48 pm

Hello and welcome! I sure know what loneliness feels like. But I bet you'll be well understood here :) Glad you took the plunge :)

autisticelders
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2021, 7:49 am

welcome! I do so much better on a forum like this with printed words. I do not do as well where I have to look and listen because my sensory processing is so bad. Words are the only reliable way for me to connect with others. I can't even message because I process things so slowly. email and forums like this are perfect for somebody like me. glad you are with us.

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.” Samuel Johnson

Gaffer Gragz
Toucan
Toucan

20 Feb 2021, 12:29 pm

GenerationX wrote:
Hi. I've been lurking for a while since my doctor told me about this website but only have the courage to sign up now. I'm female, an autistic adult, diagnosed in late 20's. I am very lonely, very few friends and feel no-one understands me. Sort of a loner. I love EDM. It keeps my spirits high. I also like reading about true crime, just an interest since a kid. Anyway, I hope I get to know some like minded people, I'm thankful this site exists. Please do say hi if reading this. Thanks. :D

Welcome to WP.
I can relate fully to your tale, music is just awesome, books too. If you are a loner, try to open up, its scary as hell but sooner or later you will find someone that connects with you. Be careful though, people here are still people with good and bad stuff going on as always. I'm new here too, and people here are amazing.
I hope you will like it here and find interesting people.

Gaffer Gragz
Entity of our preposterous universe
Citizen of Earth

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2021, 9:19 am

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2021, 10:15 am

Welcome to WPea! :mrgreen:

The_Wolf
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2021, 9:02 pm

Hello there and welcome to WrongPlanet :mrgreen:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2021, 1:26 am

GenerationX wrote:

I read it, so umm... hi. :nerdy:

IrishBear
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Mar 2021, 6:48 am

Hello I am new and also shy...

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2021, 7:33 am

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2021, 9:35 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

Gaffer Gragz
Toucan
Toucan

07 Apr 2021, 9:17 am

Hii, I just thought to tell that we are many with lonely shy hearts around here, so share what you can <3
and a bit late but welcome to the wrong planet ¨)

Edit:
ouch! 2nd time here ..... ummm gawds&blush :D

2nd edit:
Looking for newbies to great in my already visited fora is not my greatest ide, like really ouch!

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2021, 10:24 am

Hello and Greetings

Glflegolas
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Apr 2021, 5:12 pm

Hello I guess since I can't think of anything more original/creative to say today?

Myers-Briggs personality: The Commander
Asperger's Quiz: 79/111, both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits present. AQ score: 23 Raads-r score: here