Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

pat57
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Feb 2021, 9:19 pm

Me too, i am not really in manga. But i like discover another titles by country.

For Sweden, i dont know really your nation.

mohsart
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2021, 9:45 pm

Heh, I'm trying to figure out your nationality by the way you speak.
I was thinking French, but I'm not sure. Could be Argentina or almost anything...
Swedish comics have not been translated or exported too much, so in that regard there is no wonder you don't know much about it.

/Mats

pat57
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Feb 2021, 3:47 am

I am French, no argentinian.

mohsart
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 5:23 am

pat57 wrote:
I am French, no argentinian.

Tres bien! J'aime la France.
And thats about all I can say in French, I stydied it for a couple of years, and spent quite some time in the country to learn the language, which contrary to what many thinks didn't work so well - everybody talked in English with me.
But it was a long time ago.
(Sorry for rambling.)

/Mats