Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2023, 7:30 pm

The next monthly meeting (online text-based chat) of Autistic Techies of the NYC Area will be on Monday, January 23, at 7:00 PM (New York / Eastern Time).

If interested, please join the Autistic in NYC: Queens groups Meetup.com site and then RSVP here, where you will also find a link to our Zulip chatroom.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2023, 11:25 pm

The next monthly meeting (online text-based chat) of Autistic Techies of the NYC Area will be on Monday, February 27, at 7:00 PM (New York / Eastern Time).

If interested, please join the Autistic in NYC: Queens groups Meetup.com site and then RSVP here, where you will also find a link to our Zulip chatroom.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2023, 5:06 pm

The next monthly meeting (online text-based chat) of Autistic Techies of the NYC Area will be on Monday, March 27, at 7:00 PM (New York / Eastern Time).

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2023, 11:27 am

The next monthly meeting (online text-based chat) of Autistic Techies of the NYC Area will be on Monday, June 26, at 7:00 PM (New York / Eastern Time).