Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2021, 10:36 am

The first meeting (online text-based chat) of Autistic Techies of the NYC Area will be held on Monday, February 22, at 7:00 PM (New York / Eastern Standard Time).

If interested, please join the Meetup site of the Queens discussion group and then RSVP here. (Autistic Techies of the NYC Area will get its own separate Meetup group once it gets big enough to justify it.)

We hope to inspire the formation of other similar groups devoted to other career categories. See Autistic Workers Project for a list of examples.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2021, 12:11 pm

The second meeting (online text-based chat) of Autistic Techies of the NYC Area will be held on Monday, March 22, at 7:00 PM (New York / Eastern Daylight Savings Time).

If interested, please join the Meetup site of the Queens discussion group and then RSVP here. (Autistic Techies of the NYC Area will get its own separate Meetup group once it gets big enough to justify it.)

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2021, 5:06 pm

The third meeting (online text-based chat) of Autistic Techies of the NYC Area will be held on Monday, April 26, at 7:00 PM (New York / Eastern Daylight Savings Time).

If interested, please join the Autistic in NYC: Queens groups Meetup.com site and then RSVP here. (Autistic Techies of the NYC Area will get its own separate Meetup group once it gets big enough to justify it.)

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2021, 5:32 pm

The fourth meeting (online text-based chat) of Autistic Techies of the NYC Area will be held on Monday, May 24, at 7:00 PM (New York / Eastern Daylight Savings Time).

If interested, please join the Autistic in NYC: Queens groups Meetup.com site and then RSVP here. (Autistic Techies of the NYC Area will eventually get its own separate Meetup group once it gets big enough to justify it.)

We hope to inspire the formation of other similar groups devoted to other career categories. See Autistic Workers Project for a list of examples.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2021, 5:01 pm

The fifth meeting (online text-based chat) of Autistic Techies of the NYC Area will be held on Monday, June 28, at 7:00 PM (New York / Eastern Daylight Savings Time).

If interested, please join the Autistic in NYC: Queens groups Meetup.com site and then RSVP here.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2021, 7:47 pm

The sixth meeting (online text-based chat) of Autistic Techies of the NYC Area will be held on Monday, July 26, at 7:00 PM (New York / Eastern Daylight Savings Time).

If interested, please join the Autistic in NYC: Queens groups Meetup.com site and then RSVP here.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 12:17 am

The eighth meeting (online text-based chat) of Autistic Techies of the NYC Area will be held on Monday, September 27, at 7:00 PM (New York / Eastern Daylight Savings Time).

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2021, 11:43 pm

The ninth meeting (online text-based chat) of Autistic Techies of the NYC Area will be held on Monday, October 25, at 7:00 PM (New York / Eastern Daylight Savings Time).

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2021, 9:27 pm

The tenth monthly meeting (online text-based chat) of Autistic Techies of the NYC Area will be held on Monday, November 22, at 7:00 PM (New York / Eastern Daylight Savings Time).

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2021, 8:42 am

The eleventh monthly meeting (online text-based chat) of Autistic Techies of the NYC Area will be held on Monday, December 27, at 7:00 PM (New York / Eastern Daylight Savings Time).

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2022, 12:02 pm

The twelfth monthly meeting (online text-based chat) of Autistic Techies of the NYC Area will be held on Monday, January 24, at 7:00 PM (New York / Eastern Time).

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2022, 10:44 am

The next monthly meeting (online text-based chat) of Autistic Techies of the NYC Area will be on Monday, February 21, at 7:00 PM (New York / Eastern Time).

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2022, 5:04 am

The next monthly meeting (online text-based chat) of Autistic Techies of the NYC Area will be on Monday, March 28, at 7:00 PM (New York / Eastern Time).

If interested, please join the Autistic in NYC: Queens groups Meetup.com site and then RSVP here, where you will also find a link to our Zulip chatroom.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2022, 8:46 pm

The next monthly meeting (online text-based chat) of Autistic Techies of the NYC Area will be on Monday, April 25, at 7:00 PM (New York / Eastern Time).

If interested, please join the Autistic in NYC: Queens groups Meetup.com site and then RSVP here, where you will also find a link to our Zulip chatroom.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2022, 8:54 pm

The next monthly meeting (online text-based chat) of Autistic Techies of the NYC Area will be on Monday, June 27, at 7:00 PM (New York / Eastern Time).

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2022, 5:59 am

Autistic Techies of the NYC Area has continued to hold monthly text-based chat meetings, though I haven't announced all of them here.

Our next monthly meeting (online text-based chat) will be on Monday, December 26, at 7:00 PM (New York / Eastern Time).