Am I the only one who has had no sex at 31 ?

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

chris1989
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2021, 7:36 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
You don't have to admit anything and the hand doesn't speak. The keyboard and mouse will be disgusted though if they find out what the hand has been up to. Better not speak of it out loud.

Yeah, it just seems that it is something that people prefer to keep to themselves.

cbd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Apr 2021, 6:51 pm

solo wrote:
31? Pfffft. I’m almost 36 with what seems like zero possibilities for opportunities. After years of hoping for something natural to happen (relationship) I turned to online 2 years ago. I found out that I’m also undesirable there. I am interested in sex with someone I really care for and trust, but with nobody out there that has a desire to be with me,I just keep adding years

Online is a Joke . Unless You've Masterred the Art of Spouting Lies . Women Get Hundreds of Messages Daily . Thats Like Queing For Tickets To a Concert That May or May Not Be Taking Place . In Person Your Body Language Alone Can Draw Attraction . Online its Far Too Disproportionate To Fathom . And Thats Before Half The Attitudes of These Egotistic Types On Them Apps / Sites . Somewhat Narcisstic Environment in Truth .

You Just Not in The Vaccinity of The Right People . You Might Find the Compatibles are Somewhat Kept To Themselves or Hidden Gems You Will Only Meet Through Common Activity

cbd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Apr 2021, 6:53 pm

chris1989 wrote:
that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
Do you masturbate? It might help you feel more chill until you encounter a worthwhile partner....

I do feel quite embarrassed to admit it.

Masturbation is Natural . Pre 90's it Was Seen As Bad Practise . At The End of The Day . Everybody Has an Itch To Scratch . Even Better if Involves Somebody Else

cbd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Apr 2021, 6:56 pm

chris1989 wrote:
I seem to think there is this absurd idea that after you've had sex you immediately popular and people will be looking out for you when you and the partner will have a child. I've gone out with women before and unlike some people I didn't have sex with them on the first day because I wasn't someone who rushes into things and they too were not the type of people to rush in either and obviously you can't force someone to have sex because that is wrong and forcing someone without consent is rape. I don't see them now and I am not seeing anyone during the current circumstances and nor was I seeing someone before the pandemic. I seem to think that some people think that if you have not had sex at 17 or before 31 and still haven't afterwards you are classed as ''weird'' or ''have problems''.

if it Bothers You .. Hit Up Amsterdam or Prague .. Get it Out the Way . The Feeling is Abstract .

Virginity is Not a Reflection of You as a Person . More Circumstances .

How Would You Describe Your Social Skills . Work Type ?

I've Worked Many Jobs That Involved A Good Female / Male Mix . This Allowed Me to Improve Social Skill By Pure Trial and Error . Even Getting Good at Pushing The Fine Line Between Women Going From " I Could Slap The Dog s**t Out Your Cheeky Face " to " You Funny Bastard , Please Make a Move " Type Vibes . That Sweet Kiss or Slap Spot . it Drives Women into Overdrive .. The Tension is Visible .

Study Body Language , Even Pickup Techniques . It Improves Your Chance of Opportunity .

The More You Interact the More Comfortable You Will Be Chatting To Different Women Without it Being About The Persuit (in Your Mind) . The Best Opportunities Happen When You're Not in ' Chat Up ' Mode . Women Feel The Difference . Plus They Will Feel More at Ease Around You Too . Which Removes The Barriers in You and Them . 8)

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2021, 8:20 pm

I am about your age and i am a virgin but i chose it.I have heard bad things about the Osho group or resort or whatever

cbd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Apr 2021, 7:46 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
I am about your age and i am a virgin but i chose it.I have heard bad things about the Osho group or resort or whatever

Osho , not So Good . You Can See in His Eyes He is a Bit of a Loose Canon . is He The Guy Who Used His Position To Groom People into Sex .

if You Want a Pure Genuine Yogi look Towards Sadhguru or Mooji .