Am I the only one who has had no sex at 31 ?

Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

chris1989
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2021, 3:33 pm

I seem to think there is this absurd idea that after you've had sex you immediately popular and people will be looking out for you when you and the partner will have a child. I've gone out with women before and unlike some people I didn't have sex with them on the first day because I wasn't someone who rushes into things and they too were not the type of people to rush in either and obviously you can't force someone to have sex because that is wrong and forcing someone without consent is rape. I don't see them now and I am not seeing anyone during the current circumstances and nor was I seeing someone before the pandemic. I seem to think that some people think that if you have not had sex at 17 or before 31 and still haven't afterwards you are classed as ''weird'' or ''have problems''.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2021, 4:27 pm

No. Don't be sexually frustrated. Sex isn't the ultimate goal.

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2021, 4:36 pm

In some places, prostitution is decriminalised. Liverpool UK for example.
Amsterdam. etc.

There are some countries where prostitution is pretty much legal.

Sex surrogates also operate in some countries, such as Holland.
Sex surrogates are a type of sex therapist, who works with couples or individuals, in order to help them enjoy sex.
Some have sex with the individual in order to help them understand the process and help improve a persons understanding and reduce any problems or anxieties that one has.

There are also some communities that have a free love ethos.
One such place is Osho Meditation Resort, Pune, India.
Free love means people are more open to enjoying their bodies with others.
In some religions, sex is used as a vehicle to enlightenment (see Tantra Sex).

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2021, 6:20 pm

People don't need to know whether you've had sex or not.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2021, 6:32 pm

Don't mention it to any of your dates.

George Bernard Shaw, the famous writer, didn't lose his virginity until he was 29. And he was a VERY smart man.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2021, 2:19 am

well it is nobody elses business, but i've long been a fan of the belief, that its not unheard of, not unusual for, males with autism, to end up as virgins deep or late into adulthood

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

25 Feb 2021, 9:01 am

I did not have sex until I was 30 & it was with my current girlfriend. I'm sort of on the asexuality spectrum thou & having sex was never a priority for me. It's not that I dislike sex but there are other aspects of a relationship that are way more important to me. I much rather have a partner who I love spending time with, being affectionate with, & being intimate with in other ways than sex. I want somebody who I can feel close to & comfortable with on an emotional level instead of somebody who I can only get close with while having sex. I do think there is too much emphases on sex sometimes but I very well aware that most others are very different from me.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

NaturalEntity
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2021, 4:02 pm

As an asexual, I didn't celebrate my 16th birthday (16 is legal age in the UK) any differently than normal. That simply wasn't important to me. So what if I don't have sex? Doesn't make me any less of a person.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2021, 1:01 am

Japan has lots of them, i sometimes still feel like a virgin because i can count on both hands, the number of times i've had sex in my life, and i still feel like a beginner.

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2021, 11:33 pm

Do you masturbate? It might help you feel more chill until you encounter a worthwhile partner....

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2021, 12:19 am

Maybe a blow-up vagina would help. You can get them for cheap.

solo
Raven
Raven

28 Feb 2021, 3:19 am

31? Pfffft. I’m almost 36 with what seems like zero possibilities for opportunities. After years of hoping for something natural to happen (relationship) I turned to online 2 years ago. I found out that I’m also undesirable there. I am interested in sex with someone I really care for and trust, but with nobody out there that has a desire to be with me,I just keep adding years

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

28 Feb 2021, 3:35 am

that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
Do you masturbate? It might help you feel more chill until you encounter a worthwhile partner....
It sounds to me like OP is frustrated cuz of pressure from suciety & feeling like an outcast. Masturbating might help relieve sexual urges but it won't relieve peer-pressure

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

chris1989
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2021, 7:23 pm

that1weirdgrrrl wrote:

I do feel quite embarrassed to admit it.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2021, 7:26 pm

You don't have to admit anything and the hand doesn't speak. The keyboard and mouse will be disgusted though if they find out what the hand has been up to. Better not speak of it out loud.

chris1989
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2021, 7:30 pm

nick007 wrote:
that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
It sounds to me like OP is frustrated cuz of pressure from suciety & feeling like an outcast. Masturbating might help relieve sexual urges but it won't relieve peer-pressure

Well I'm maybe not an outcast as I think am as I maybe exaggerating and that I just put it down to mere frustration because I had seen or heard of people who had succeeded in getting a partner, a great job and career etc and then enforces in your mind the pressure that you 'MUST' get what they have.