Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2021, 4:36 pm

I haven’t gotten my yet, I don’t know how I’m going to get it, I can’t drive & I can’t walk too good.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2021, 5:37 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
I haven’t gotten my yet, I don’t know how I’m going to get it, I can’t drive & I can’t walk too good.

Might need to use Uber or Lyft or whatever for this one. The vaccine is worth it though.

I just got word at work that my position was reclassified as an essential public service so I might get it within a month.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2021, 6:19 pm

I believe that nurses will go to your home, if you are disabled and can't commute.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2021, 6:33 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I believe that nurses will go to your home, if you are disabled and can't commute.

How will i know if this is true? I hope it true. I wish I have more masks, I bought more gloves. I maynot have Clorox or Lysol, but I have some alcohol that I been using.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2021, 7:10 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

How will i know if this is true? I hope it true. I wish I have more masks, I bought more gloves. I maynot have Clorox or Lysol, but I have some alcohol that I been using.

I'm not sure. Maybe a member who lives in CA can help you. I assume that you would ask your doctor, or contact the Covid website for a vaccine centre near you. They might have a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) part on the website.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2021, 7:11 pm

In NYC (at least in theory), someone can pick up a disabled or elderly person, and take that person to be vaccinated.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2021, 7:36 pm

My mom will receive her first vaccine dose this Monday.

My NT sister and I won't be getting our first vaccines until the beginning of July.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2021, 1:08 am

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:

My NT sister and I won't be getting our first vaccines until the beginning of July.

Why?

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2021, 1:15 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
In NYC (at least in theory), someone can pick up a disabled or elderly person, and take that person to be vaccinated.

I thought of that, but people cannot be near each other. I can walk to the car, it will take me a long time to get there from my apartment to the front of the building, I can take my wheelchair, that will be easier.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2021, 2:20 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:

Why?

The current Governor of Oregon has set a timeline for Oregon citizens to get a vaccine beginning with those who are most likely to get infected with COVID-19 and working down from such a point.

My mom will receive her second vaccine on April 1st.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2021, 8:11 pm

When am I supposed to get it anyway? Does it go to the elderly and vulnerable first? Will they tell me when my numbers come up?