Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2021, 7:31 am

McConnell says he would 'absolutely' support Trump as 2024 nominee

Quote:
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said Thursday that he would "absolutely" support former President Donald Trump if he won the 2024 Republican presidential nomination.

"Well, there's a lot to happen between now and '24," McConnell said in an interview with Fox News. "I've got at least four members that I think are planning to run for president, plus some governors and others. There's no incumbent, a wide-open race, and should be fun for you all to cover."

Asked whether he would support Trump, who has hinted at a second run, if he became the Republican nominee, McConnell said, "Absolutely."

Rant:
Who did he think he was fooling with the Trump’s actions were “disgraceful” speech?

Mitch, be a man, put on your MAGA hat and wrap yourself in your Trump flag, just do it, do it today, do it tomorrow, do it everyday until the 2024 election, do it when he contests the 2024 election or until 2028 when he tries to subvert the two term rule.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman