Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2021, 1:34 pm

She had just moved to a new apartment, which was up the road from me and made it sound like she could give me ride because of that. Before that, I was on my way to where she lived. That said, she was never interested.

She was only interested because she wanted something and had an agenda and that was to see to it that the leader of the group told me off. Why? Because she was mad at me for making one mistake. That's fine, but I feel it was handled appropriately. She was also mad at me because my aunt would not let her walk all over us. As I said, she was very snotty and nasty to my aunt when she got upset with her. After that, she just ignored me, avoided me, and became really cold.

I was heartbroken because I really liked those people and it looked like things were going to work out.

Gentleman Argentum
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2021, 5:44 pm

Summer_Twilight wrote:
She had just moved to a new apartment, which was up the road from me and made it sound like she could give me ride because of that. Before that, I was on my way to where she lived. That said, she was never interested.

She was only interested because she wanted something and had an agenda and that was to see to it that the leader of the group told me off. Why? Because she was mad at me for making one mistake. That's fine, but I feel it was handled appropriately. She was also mad at me because my aunt would not let her walk all over us. As I said, she was very snotty and nasty to my aunt when she got upset with her. After that, she just ignored me, avoided me, and became really cold.

I was heartbroken because I really liked those people and it looked like things were going to work out.

Better off without 'em. Sounds cultish to me, too weird by half. That's just not the way one does business.

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2021, 1:01 pm

They were not a cult, they were very cliquey along with liking things done a certain way. Now that I think about it, I recall that small group falling apart not long after what they pulled.

Anyway, I my aunt pulled me out of there and took me to another church down the street where the people were a lot nicer. I felt very welcome there.