Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2021, 10:38 pm

told my mom that I don't see reality like an average person sees.

My mom said that it is possible that I might be more sane than the average person and see the reality the way it actually is. But I doubt that, because I think that what she thinks what I see is real is kind of manipulation on my part, because my mental health is improved, even more so than my childhood and my early teens.

I really don't see reality like an average person would see and I know for a fact that I mixed fantasy with reality for twenty years, had communication delays, sensory issues and behavior issues from my early childhood. And also especially because I was once deranged with mania, depression and delusions and delusions for one month when I was fifteen years old.

What I meant that being too sane is equivalent to being insane. I find it hard to believe that a person can be more sane than an average mentally healthy person.

Meaning by sane means seeing reality like an average person and anything other than that is abnormal.

I don't like using the word "Insane" because not all people with mental health and developmental disorders are "Insane".

What I meant is that being too aware than a normal person or being out of touch with reality is a sign of abnormality.