Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2021, 1:10 pm

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2021, 3:53 pm

Bezos and Musk made billions. I think you have to specify what you mean by "handling" a crisis, because all I'm seeing is creative destruction, just as Schumpeter would have liked.
Also: there have been major crises every decade, capitalism however is more pervasive than ever. In fact, certain communist thinkers even suggested that capitalism produces crises through the very mechanism it employs to create wealth.

My favourite financial crisis is the stock market crash of 1828, when the government bonds of the country of Poyais which a certain Gregor McGregor had sold turned out be... Well, the country of Poyais never existed.

Fixxer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2021, 3:46 pm

In fact, the crisis was prepared. There was an emergency practice done by the W.H.O., some time before the plandemic. All of this was prepared by Bill Gates. This genius knew exactly the effect of the satanitary measures were going to be, skyrocketing the finances of Bezos (Amazon), Gates (Vaccines etc.), Mark Zuckerberg (Fakebook/Instantcrap) and Elon Musk (Space X).

The plan was to use the pandemic to lockdown populations, shutting down small businesses and corporations profitting in record time. Also, in order for the UN (United Nations) to put in place their Agenda 21 plan and to get closer to the next step, Agenda 30. Huawei's 5G plays a role in this, like spying and drone controlled at a distance (we aren't there yet, in America anyway). Controlled outings, like only going out for work only etc, helps reduce Carbon emissions.

The UN's plans is for the sustained durability of the planet. They knew the population(s) wasn't going to accept reducing their activity, so using a virus similar to the flu, in order to slow everything down, it worked out well. Now, we have to see when there tech giants and medic freaks are going to stop playing with people's mind. Stay strong!!

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2021, 4:12 pm

Fixxer wrote:
In fact, the crisis was prepared. There was an emergency practice done by the W.H.O., some time before the plandemic. All of this was prepared by Bill Gates. This genius knew exactly the effect of the satanitary measures were going to be, skyrocketing the finances of Bezos (Amazon), Gates (Vaccines etc.), Mark Zuckerberg (Fakebook/Instantcrap) and Elon Musk (Space X).

The plan was to use the pandemic to lockdown populations, shutting down small businesses and corporations profitting in record time. Also, in order for the UN (United Nations) to put in place their Agenda 21 plan and to get closer to the next step, Agenda 30. Huawei's 5G plays a role in this, like spying and drone controlled at a distance (we aren't there yet, in America anyway). Controlled outings, like only going out for work only etc, helps reduce Carbon emissions.

The UN's plans is for the sustained durability of the planet. They knew the population(s) wasn't going to accept reducing their activity, so using a virus similar to the flu, in order to slow everything down, it worked out well. Now, we have to see when there tech giants and medic freaks are going to stop playing with people's mind. Stay strong!!

This would be much more interesting if you included shape-shifting alien lizard people from the centre of the earth. :nerdy:

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2021, 4:13 pm

Fixxer wrote:

Sorry, I don't follow Qanon.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.