Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2021, 3:50 am

Caz72 wrote:
this annoying woman is in my life and i wish she wasnt

she's works with me and my husband and she's been best friends with my husband for years(No sexual relationship involved just best friends))
i trust my husband as he loves me so much he would never two time me but she flirts with him but anyway
she has bipolar and is bisexual and no female friends so she wants me as her female friend
i think she fancies me as well (who doesnt? :roll: :roll:
but im straight
she keeps saying that when this pandemic over she's going to take me abroad for a girly holiday but im not sure i want to

im not interested in having friends the only people in the world i love the most is my son and my husband ,maybe my mother

what do i do with an annoying eccentric woman keep hanging around and being obsessed?
my husband sees no problem with her and says shes a friend but to me shes a pest!

Specifically what does she do that constitutes being a "pest"?

Given that she works with you and your husband, is sounds like you can't just kick her out of your life altogether. So, it sounds like you may need to assert some very specific boundaries with her. I would suggest that you make a list of the specific things she does that you find most annoying, and then ask her to stop doing those specific things.

You might also tell her that you're an introvert and have only very limited energy for interacting with people outside your family.

Caz72
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2021, 3:32 am

as i am not a tactful person i say things how they are i have told her that i dont like her or dont want her to hang around around me and all of that but she just laughs it off and carries on clinging to me

all i say is i rather be me than be her...give me autism any day!

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2021, 10:12 am

Well if you're as attractive as you say you are then how could anyone resist.