Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

The_Wolf
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2021, 3:39 am

Hello all :)

I have some more good news regarding the fire service. Today I was told that I have been confirmed as a member of the regional Rural Fire Response Team; they are a group of firefighters sent on Level 2 & 3 long duration wildfire incidents.

I am still coming down from the high I have been on all day since getting my confirmation and the wait begins for my first deployment now - I know it might take some time, but I will try not to obsess over it.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2021, 4:02 am

The_Wolf wrote:
Hello all :)

I have some more good news regarding the fire service. Today I was told that I have been confirmed as a member of the regional Rural Fire Response Team; they are a group of firefighters sent on Level 2 & 3 long duration wildfire incidents.

I am still coming down from the high I have been on all day since getting my confirmation and the wait begins for my first deployment now - I know it might take some time, but I will try not to obsess over it.

wow thats great buddy.congrats.I am happy for u.

Diamondgirl
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 Mar 2021, 5:47 am

Congratulations! Firefighters are everyday heroes. You're embarking on something amazing.

Eurythmic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2021, 5:51 am

Congratulations The_Wolf!

Fantastic news. I take my hat off to the great work that firefighters do, I'm sure it'll be very rewarding for you.